My name is Robert Sepehr...

My name is Robert Sepehr, I'm an author and anthropologist and would like to invite you to join me in awakening from a long amnesia...
youtube.com/watch?v=GE2ehGDIpGI

Attached: robert sepehr.png (1000x648, 756K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCrI5U0R293u9uveijefKyAA/playlists?disable_polymer=1
youtube.com/channel/UC0gkKMGpCgyun7OoEOseryg/videos?disable_polymer=1
youtube.com/channel/UC0gkKMGpCgyun7OoEOseryg/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love this guy's work. Beautiful vids. Also, great book - 1666(Sabbatai Zevi).

was pretty choked when his youtube channel disappeared. really activated the almond.

spook

I haven't read any of his books, are they worth it? I enjoy his videos, they are full of great information and he's always pointing me to research more topics regarding occult knowledge. I feel like his books would be a good intro?

When did that happen? I guess that just shows how dangerous his knowledge is to (((them)))

main channel i was subbed to went down like 4-6 months ago. tough to say, not something you notice until you realize you haven't seen an upload in a while.

Your name sounds Jewish, are you a filthy heeb?

No he's not a Jew

I only know of the 1666 book. It's been a while, but I recall it being a pretty good read and spot on with what I knew beforehand.

Good thing I backed up his channel. What are his other channel names?

>channel names
I found it and looks like his main channel is still up. I was spelling it wrong and hadn't looked at OPs vid, just assumed it was his usual channel.

Thank you based, Robert

His other ones that I know of are "God's With Amnseia" and "The Occult Secrets of Vril"
Might have to look into it.

>What are his other channel names
I only know of his own channel 'Robert Sepehr' and 'Atlantean Gardens'

Attached: GodsWithAmnesia.png (1488x836, 1.13M)

his old main channel was called 'knowledge through wisdom'. something like that, just came to me.

the atlantean garden channel just got pulled. click on videos, says channel no longer exists.

>knew a shill was lurking to purge this guy ffs

The druids are the bad guys. They came from Sidon around 1600 bce. They never had full power in Ireland or britain. They were opposition to the clan known as kelta or celts. They literally join the Catholic Church and started to oppress the others.

So the catholic church is the enemy?

I went to the kitchen and was, by waking up earlier than usual for a Tuesday prior to work while dealing with alarming sensations within my dreams, but found no known cause, tired.
I hate faggot fucking quotes like your pic

disturbingly underknown fact: william the conquerers father was known to fornicate with kike bitches, william the conquerer was known at the time as william the bastard. The first thing he did after obtaining a foothold on britain was immediately end the long standing absolute ban on kikes by having thousands of them shipped over. And then when he took all of south britain he decreed that britain was to be governed with a class system of king, lords, serfs and kikes, with kikes answering only to the king.

Part of. The enemy is vast. The catholic church set the stage for

I picked up his book and then stumbled upon his vid by the same name. I was just looking into the JQ at the time and hadn't realized the extent of his work. I like that he's not afraid to explore inconvenient truths. I'll check out his other books for that reason alone. As for his vids, I really enjoy the art and photography, but also that I can get a lot from just listening to the audio.

Here's an unrelated channel, but similarly well put together with art and good narration centered around theology and church history.
>Ryan Reeves
youtube.com/channel/UCrI5U0R293u9uveijefKyAA/playlists?disable_polymer=1

YouTube is fucking the links up right now. That's I hacked the link above so it goes directly to the playlist. Check the YT link to the videos and you'll see the "...." where characters should be. See, this is a fixed link to AG videos.
youtube.com/channel/UC0gkKMGpCgyun7OoEOseryg/videos?disable_polymer=1

Where does one go to begin to understand what the fuck you guys are talking about in here?

Atlantean Gardens or Robert Sepehr on jewtube. Just really good anthropology/history videos.

it's hollow earth bs don't bother.

Are they messing with those channels because they're trying to censor the content on them? Thanks for the link btw, looks like he has some good vids

Wewuz level nonsense

Hmm interesting.. any books you could recommend that discuss Jewish influence throughout history? I was going to read

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 4.18.34 PM.png (500x661, 522K)

I haven't seen any hollow earth videos, but I'd imagine if he covered it that it would be from a mythological viewpoint.

yw, I think YT is just fucking up right now.

What's the source for this? I thought William the Conqueror's father was Rollo. I'd heard that the jews followed them into England, probably tax farmers.

It would be kinda cool if the commies tried to fake a multiculti atlantis as a new foundation myth

I think hell was humanities first ever civilization. Back when dinosaurs existed i think we hid in caves and made giant cave systems. But then asteroids his and things started to collapse and we left and there were no more dinosaurs. And we somehow forgot about the civilization. But we have dreams of it sometimes and mistake it for hell. Mistake our ancestors for demons and shit.

youtube.com/channel/UC0gkKMGpCgyun7OoEOseryg/videos

bump

before i waste my time does this dude mention all the seismic data collected from oil companies all over the globe that have yet to locate any of these caverns? not everyone is a bedroom dwelling goblin. There are geologists all over the globe studying the earth, why no evidence?