twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to fuck Lala.

They should give her a cuter ribbon.

Respect the big ribbon!

>they call Yume dekaribbon
>Hime has a bigger one
what

FUCK Miyu

Yume and Aria were both top cute in this episode.

From the thumbnail I thought Lala was in a T-pose with really long arms

A-All right.

>Yume's ribbon is a butterfly
>Koharu wears a flower

Does that mean that Yume would take someone's semen and fertilise Koharu?

Holy shit she's completely bonkers, way to go.

Yes. Asahi's.

That's pretty hot.

>Hibiki and Mia didn't interact

I'm sure Mia will contribute something to the story soon

Is Akatsukin the Magenta of /ai/?

youtube.com/watch?v=fuHaoL81EQ8

Hibiki already has suffer enough(not really), let her dream her beloved legendary Kami-idle Mia is not a dork.

Magenta admitted he fucked up and said he'd fix it for the batches that never happened because he ragequit the Internet over Gamegate or whatever the hell it was.
So no, he's worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=8lhB4AaR_CA
I miss the time when PriPara had great openings.

Who?

Isn't' it Lala's birthday?

Lolaula

It's Nao's too.

So what happens?

i can't believe we live in a world where pripara is fully subbed

We have sex.

*sigh* again?
fine, but you be the top this time

No.

Are you sure I checked Pixiv and I didn't see any sign of that.

Literally me

Wow, you're cute as fuck.

Were 85-89 subbed?

Literally me last night

Are you blind?

>Laala Manaka (真中 らぁら Manaka Raara) is the main protagonist of the series and a 7th grader at Paprika Private Academy.

Wanna fuck Lala.

JS should not age. They are already perfect.

Happy Birthday Lala! I have a Present For You.

Where can I watch Shining Star?

Here it is.
youtu.be/LMAFH8uxP5w

That's why Lala doesn't.

Oh, how adorable.

where is 132-133?

132 and 133 included?

Yes

There's a Mega link in the last thread.

>i wanna tap dat ass

Is it a dick? Because she already has plenty.

Pizza rice

mega.nz/#!cXgBhYoI!JohLJlGMzM4u66weNSOoKzabG0Pnxavbbcqqyt4TbyQ
Other episode links in the guide:
pastebin.com/3LhgH2nP

>doesn't wear socks
Is there a bigger madman in /ai/ history?

>calls koyoi "ko-chan"

>sleeps in gook

I want Ran to spin on my dick

>Place your trust in me (We're on the brink)
>You won't look so nonchalant for long
>You're wide open, you and your
>______

>Gara-lah-de-dah
JYMMYYYYYY

Happy birthday, Lala!
I want to fuck you!

I want to be Yurika.

Why i'm even watching this

I want to be in Yurika.

My guess would be because of

I want to watch Shining Star.

You know what Pripara should have? A sibling team competition.

Gooks censor a bunch of stuff yet somehow this is allowed.

>Sporty girls with short hair, but also bodies built for breeding
Yes please

I want to die in gook.

Henshin!

Thanks Lala

Very gomen for the delay, I was in PriPara this whole weekend hanging out with my cute idol friends.

I went to PriPara again this weekend and attended a SoLaMi SMILE snap meet or whatever I last translated pakirikai as and traded Friend Tickets with Lala. She thanked me for my support and I managed not to tell her how many doujins I have of her, so all up it was a pretty good day.

I saw Yui perform in PriPara this weekend. She said she loved everyone and said thank you, and our eyes met for a moment and she smiled at me. I don’t think I will ever be sad again.

I was standing in the fountain square, talking to one of my new idol friends, when Yui came running by. I think she was late for something. She moved to avoid someone else and bumped into my upper arm. I caught a glimpse of her startled, worried eyes and the moment seemed to freeze for an eternity before she said “Sorry to dream you” and continued running. Even now, I can’t get her out of my mind.

Kangaroo, my manager, booked me an audition today. Everyone clapped and cheered for me, even though I don’t think I performed very well at all. In no time at all, I felt cheerful, more so than I’ve been all week. There’s really nothing better than going to PriPara.

All day long, I’ve been looking forward to going to PriPara. I admire my younger, cuter reflection in the mirrors just inside and head to the café. Four parfaits later, I decide I won’t do any idoling today, but I do see Garmageddon’s show before going home.

Hello, Mirei. You're looking extra lovely today and somehow more smol than usual.

I feel a little bad about how long it’s been since I last went to PriPara. Nervously, I scan my ticket, undergo my PriPara Change and step out of the magical light.

Droves of Meganees run backwards and forth with buckets of water, chirping to “remain calm” and that the system has “just a teensy little bit of a fire” as the idols scream. Smoke has blackened the sky of PriPara.

All is in ruins; yet, surveying the wreckage left in the fire’s wake, I feel not hopelessness but resolution.

We must simply rebuild PriPara. And it will be all the more valuable for having been created by our own hands.

Yes, it may take months, or even years – you would think that Meganee could work faster, being a functionally infinite number of system-born and controlled clones and all – but sometimes everything you know and love and that gives your life purpose is destroyed, and you just have to sort of deal with such things as they come.

Kneeling before your idol and confessing your undying devotion is the only way to be a fan.

Hey, I love that idol group.

gala shocku-ku

Falala lam famalam

Garara is my nigga.