I want to impregnate Satella

None of you can have her except for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

yaraon-blog.com/archives/105296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's emilia though

she doesn't exist.

She exists in my heart

You'll have to wait. I've already impregnated her.

Better hurry, Subaru is beating you to it

You just need official artwork user don't worry it will come when season 2 arrives

Emilia's clothing must be super annoying, it would be touching the ground and get dirty every time she bends over.

Emilia is already dirty so her clothes touching the floor wouldn't change anything

Half-elves are for half-rape

Is that where the sex is only somewhat consensual

How the fuck is Subaru connected to Satella?
They were lovers?

Her boobs aren't that big unfortunately

Satella brought Subaru to the re:zero world because she fell in love with him from afar

I'll fight you for her.

When you're a little more aggressive and forceful than she's comfortable and ignoring her requests to stop, but it isn't rough enough to hurt her and she likes it more than she wants to admit.

That sounds nice
>tfw no gf

No one really cares about your used up half elf slut.

Why is the Rem thread so much more popular?

How can I have a witch fall in love with me across dimensions and drag me into her reality? Serious question. I love Satella btw.

That's for the retarded LN writer to tell us in future volumes I'd assume

>FOTM waifufag
>Re:Meme-o
>Satella
I see

yaraon-blog.com/archives/105296
1位 レム                  21679票
2位 エミリア                 4163票
3位 ペテルギウス・ロマネコンティ    4072票
4位 ベアトリス                2853票
5位 エキドナ                 2190票
6位 ラム                    1706票
7位 ナツキ・スバル             1254票
8位 レグルス・コルニアス          1097票
9位 ラインハルト・ヴァン・アストレア    813票
10位 クルシュ・カルステン          736票
Every Re:Zero Character poll post Arc 2 will have this trend.

That motherfucker better tell us his secret. He's going to keep his inter-dimensional witch waifus to himself.

There might not be S2 of Re:zero but there will always be LN as long as it sells

Rem is entry level trash. Only plebs will compare Satella to shit characters like tsuna. Just because all the normies love rem made subserventry doesn't make her better than Satella.

>tfw I never will actually read this first hand because once it's released in japanese, someone will spoil everything on Sup Forums
I hate this so fucking much.

And then there's the WN if the LN doesn't sell.

?
Theres a WN way ahead of the LN so the LN is already spoiled.

What is recursive sex with Emelia like?

Considering she has no knowledge of it in the first place, she has no idea what to do. She canonically believes kissing makes babies.

>She canonically believes kissing makes babies.
That's cute. I love Emilia even more now.

Is Emilia really Satella?
How come someone so clueless would become a dominatrix like Satella?

She's also mentally 13. Her body has the appearance of a 18 year old and she is actually over 100 something years old.

Emilia is not Satella. Satella is a different person. When she introduced herself as Satella she was lying trying to make Subaru go away.

Satella is probably Emilia in the future. Having watched Subaru die, she gave him the power to come back from death and remake the past into a future that she'll be happy in.

This sounds about right although you'd imagine Emilia would have stopped Subaru from any Rem shenanigans if this was the case

Maybe Emilia knows that it doesn't really matter in the end.

Rem was needed for Subaru not to give up, if Rem didn't exist Subaru would have never gotten that far. This is also a reason for Rem to be erased/coma'd for Subaru to travel to the Sage's tower.

Emilia is not Satella.

>She canonically believes kissing makes babies.
I want to show her how it is really done

OP here

Satella is mine

That's Puck not Satella?
Silly OP

Emilia would be cuter if she were flatter.

Emilia = Satella therefore I love Emilia!

It doesn't matter how much better Rem's personality is. Physical attraction is the most important part of a relationship, a 7/10 like Rem couldn't hope to compare to an 11/10 exotic beauty like Emilia.

Don't forget Emilia is half human whereas Rem is full Oni. The greater chance to have human children not tainted by the blood of inferiors is with Emilia. Full humans like Crusch are the best choices of all of course.

I love Emilia.

>trying to make Subaru go away
>he doesn't
>she decides to trust him
She doesn't know about the witch cult?

She is so perfect lads.

That is so fucking stupid. In the infinite dimensions she just happens to fall in love with this one specific weeb in Japan?

It was both a test and a deterrent.
>If he reacted to the name Satella and bailed, that was fine
>If he reacted to the name Satella but still approached her, he was a threat
>If he didn't react to the name at all, then it would stand to reason that he couldn't possibly be involved in any witch or election shenanigans
Maybe you should go back and reread the whole thing from the beginning if you're missing stuff like that.

Yeah, almost too perfect. So perfect that she suffers the least
You can't seriously tell me that being shunned for your race is suffering. Hell I wouldn't blame them, she has looks identical to the bitch who destroyed HALF THE WORLD

>didn't read

Listen smartass lolimilia and Emilia are two different characters. They are that fucking different, and hell lolimilia is a damn better character too. Anything that's happened to lolimilia does not apply to Emilia in my book, considering the fact that she does not know what happened to Fortuna and Pete

>fuck emilia in her ass
>Satella's shadow hands fondle your balls while doing it

Not that anyone has a chance at that, elves are for anal rape by orcs only.

>TPIF ended fifteen years ago
Where has the time gone?

so what about arc 5 emilia?

What about Arc 5 Emilia? No one really cares much about Arc 5, I don't know many details except Emilia gets kidnapped by greed, she freezes his wives and gives Reinhard an Ice sword.

>anal rape by orcs only.
then how is their great orc seed going to impregnate their filthy elf body to give birth to strong orc offspring?.

that emilia remembers juice and fortuna. is she still a different character?

Does she know what happened to them? As idealistic as she is she probably assumes them to be alive and well. Juice is a spirit and Fortuna is an elf, and both can live for an incredibly long time.

she literally saw and remembered holding fortuna's bloody corpse in her lap, and screaming "just die" at pandora over and over until she collapsed and pandora took off with mindbroken juice. looks like "didn't read" was right.

fortuna died in her arms. so she knows about her death

guess who else didn't read?

Emilia is a S L U T

isn't confirmed, and emilia has no clue that she's maybe still alive.

Emilia is pure as the driven snow. She literally doesn't know what sex is or how babby is formed.

Pregnancy is disgusting user.

She’s a fucking witch. She can make her boobs as big as she wants.

>she likes it more than she wants to admit
So just good ol’ rape?

>mentally 13
>body 18
>actually over 100 something years old.
That’s hot on a couple of different levels.

I wanna Crusch her pussy.

Calm down, Ferri.

Ferri is already crusching the puss and it's canon

I know.

So is Emilia Satella or not?

I dont agree we know satella care about al i dont see emilia love any one beside subaru