I’m going on CNN tomorrow night. Tell me what to say. I will probably out the Jews and go full 1488

I’m going on CNN tomorrow night. Tell me what to say. I will probably out the Jews and go full 1488.

Attached: BD1FB964-91DD-460E-BA57-1005E03A30E5.jpg (519x551, 132K)

Nah just say that Israel tried to hack the election so that Hillary would win.

really fake jews

Attached: 1497194829881.jpg (1880x2880, 937K)

TRAPS
ARE
NOT
GAY

Talk about the fall of Western Civ

"baba booey howard sterns penis"

Joey boots died :(

Talk at length about your waifu and why she is the best girl

Its not live dumb fuck, theyll just cut your part

What will you say to indicate it is you?

Ithats a good idea, people will be confused - but gotta include the incedious Jews somehow. I’m already rich (50 million) so I’m not worried about my reputation being tarnished. I’m trying to go all out.

Doesn’t matter the Jews will hear it.

I'll rephrase.

Talk at length about your waifu and why she is the best girl because she's full 14/88 and wants you to dress up in full SS regalia and scream Hitler's speeches to her while you make tender love.

The last time the US funded so called "rebels" in the middle east to oppose Russian interests, those same terrorist rebels flew airplanes into the wtc and pentagon. So forgive me if I think it is the absolute height of irony to give the first bone in the nose fucking president a peace prize to reestablish human slavery in the caliphate by funding ISIS in Syria to oppose Russian gas pipeline.

This desu

Actual response. Thank you. Absolute trash. Kill yourself.

You know what to do.

Attached: GLORY.png (1000x1000, 613K)

What is the segment about exactly?

Strap lots of explosives to yourself and become Ann Hiro. This is a 100%satirical post, by the way.

Attached: Van_explode.gif (165x115, 231K)

Yeah this

Kek

Say Hitler was the second coming.

"Hitler did nothing wrong"

Attached: 1521620461373.jpg (358x450, 25K)