Ladies and gentlemen, Lauren Southern, “traditional, wholesome conservative girl”

Ladies and gentlemen, Lauren Southern, “traditional, wholesome conservative girl”

Attached: C8F7F7B1-AB8E-48F0-90F3-4853EB660CCA.jpg (640x857, 119K)

Man, I'd lay the pipe to that quicker than a Jew would con a goy into a 30% APR credit card.

would sniff those braps

That’s pretty fast man

why do women need to take pictures like this?

Give it a rest you utter faggot. Every woman has sexual desires that doesnt make them a total slut for it. Also its just some harmless lingerie. If you havent shared some nudes with a girl before than you either have a tiny ass dick or you straight up gay.
>B-but my moral high ground reee
go join isis

She's in some shitty apartment?

Do a google image search, it's someone else.

Also, who cares what the fuck some autistic basement faggot thinks? I don't think she's going to lose sleep at night because some omega male is busy raging in a purity spiral. Neck yourself

Attached: well-below-my-standards.jpg (400x400, 80K)

Why is water wet? They are all attention whores.

would berry

DAYUM DONATING TO HER PATREON RN

I need a pair of her panties and a cpap mask...

she hooked up with 2 niggers when she was down here documenting the farm murders.

Why do men take pictures of their sports cars? Women know what they have and take pride in it.

because we men will go out of our way to look at it and give them massive amounts of attention/money for them

Attached: Sinead-VS-Lauren.jpg (1488x1821, 350K)

Iphone, what a stupid cunt.

>If you havent shared some nudes with a girl before than you either have a tiny ass dick or you straight up gay.
Not all of us are underage b&. Normal, responsible people can get by just fine fucking in private but not taking a photo of themselves like this.

>based spic with much-needed advice

Attached: clintnod.gif (500x225, 498K)

>traditional, wholesome conservative girl
she's literally never claimed any of that

Look here, taconiggers
Nothing wrong with embracing sexuality but keeping and distributing images of yourself in a compromising position displays bad foresight

reverse image searched, it`s not lauren.

eat dicks OP

We know it’s you Lauren.

its already been blacked tho...

Ask yourself why they'd bother with the character assassination threads of she wasn't hurting them?

Heil Simonsen

Attached: Defend Evropa!.gif (502x290, 3.91M)

1. It's not lauren. If you took the extra 20 seconds to do a reverse image search you could of confirmed that with the same girl taking a face pic.

2. You rationalizing your autistic puritan bullshitt is pathetic. Eat a dick and accept that you're a colossal faggot.

so they increase their EGO

Attached: 1521592374417.jpg (720x720, 145K)

good enough for me

1) google image reverse search doesn’t turn up anything but the body pictures

2) you’re the one taking a shitpost seriously and white knighting for some whore on the internet

Indeed

Attached: g6ZDXp04lny_zbtl-x5US80InUTO3cPHBx9MFKPB2lc.jpg (320x287, 28K)

biologically, people have at least two personas - one amenable to polite society, and another which must satisfy biological imperatives to reproduce

once females reach reproductive age, they have to acquiesce to intrinsic motives to display themselves to males

cant catch fish without bait

Attached: 4u0wHN8.jpg (2004x1584, 404K)

Sinead isn't bad I just think she fell for the the conspiracy trap. It it the belief that the conspirators are omnipotent.

So the fuck what? Even if it was Lauren, at this point every single human being on this planet has a naked picture of themselves that could somehow be connected to the internet. Literally the smallest issue of today.
Saged.

Lauren is literally 17 and in high school in those photos. I mean even today she’s barely old enough to drink legally in the US. She’s Canadian though. And Canada has legally enforced multiculturalism for decades now. She was and literally still is a kid and kids are quite dumb in high school. Half of Sup Forums was a brainwashed liberal when they graduated high school

I'd take her sister's head over hers.

So you're saying lobsters enjoy boiling in Chad's pot

Attached: lobster-cooking-pot.jpg (350x350, 67K)

how old was she here?

Attached: lauren southern trad op.gif (1606x1301, 3.15M)

sniff

Attached: lauren.png (2582x1476, 3.07M)

Attached: 5A99044B-750F-4363-950F-381F1346ACC7.jpg (750x624, 94K)

>at this point every single human being on this planet has a naked picture of themselves that could somehow be connected to the internet
Millenials truly were a mistake

Stop misgendering him.

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Attached: 1519588193124.gif (450x338, 246K)

Who fucking cares. On a side note is hit that.

so close bro

Was this ever verified?! Lol

be nice to Lauren she's trying

not her you idiot

now I WANT to smell those FARTS

Attached: 1519587384436.gif (286x206, 382K)

Attached: 1521609227576.jpg (300x300, 39K)

nice photoshop b8 thread OP made me chuckle

Ah women checks if she is attractive oh no what a slut

Is that Tess?