Convert to Islam

>O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.
>Qur'an 2:208

Come on Sup Forums, Allah is waiting.

Attached: islam.jpg (730x411, 18K)

Attached: 324512356.gif (400x225, 1.86M)

Cuckboy western whitey, everyone knows alpha Chads are Muslim.

Allah drinks piss and so do you

Attached: Mohammed drank animal piss.png (665x414, 31K)

There is no harm in drinking camel urine, it has nutrients. We know Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was the greatest man who ever lived, he was wise, so we believe he was wise here too. Why is this such a problem for you? Are you too much of a weak cuckboy to take it?

The enemy of the christians becomes the enemy of the muslims 600 years after christianity

>Really makes me think

>everybody knows
Everybody knows muslims are gay and worship a gay pedo
He drank the urine of pregnant camels so he could grow tits

Attached: Mohammed teh pedo.png (450x664, 65K)

too bad my company gunnery sergeant found the necklace of ears i made on my last deployment to afghan

Have fun burning in Jahanaam cuckboy.

piss-breath pedo paki, GTFO

Attached: Mohammed = pedophile.png (642x653, 55K)

>Cuckboy western whitey, everyone knows alpha Chads are Muslim.

This shit everyday.

How is there anything wrong with marrying a child? Children should be protected, marriage enforces that. Having a fully grown alpha male watch over a little girl in marriage is the best way of protection. Aisha loved Muhammad (PBUH) very very much, and he lover her too; in fact, Aisha was Muhammad's favorite wife out of all 11. I don't understand your cuckboy reasoning.

These threads have the opposite response that muslims expect and it blows up their faces

Attached: 1483355358340.jpg (455x661, 34K)

You might as well ask what was wrong with performing oral sex on your grandson while you're at it
Lemme guess, it's "alpha as fuck" ol' Mohammed was a Chad for doing it, and only a cuckboy would disagree, right?

Fuck off, pedo

>deus vult
The Byzantines got BTFO in 1453. We took major major Christian land and converted everyone to Islam. And what could you do? Nothing! Because Allah is on our side and you lost almost every battle! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>These threads have the opposite response that muslims expect and it blows up their faces
how stupid are you?

Pretty weak bait, la creatura. It's sad a thread died for this one to be created.

Allah is going to fucking destroy unbelievers like you! You better convert and live according to the standards of Allah you mother fucking cuckboy western white boy!

Allah is too busy sucking his own shit off my dick to do much destroying right now, sorry, sisterfucker

YOU MOTHER FUCKING FUCK FUCK YIUN FVRSDZHO8VSF FUCK YOU! ALLAH WILL FUCKING CRUSH YOUR HEAD INTO THE SAND YOU CFUCKING BLASPHEMER ASSHOLE! FUCK YOU CUNT WHITE KEK BOY! FUCK YOUU ASSHOLE! I SHIT ON YOUR ,MTHEHR I SHIT ON HER AND HER GRANDOTHEMR YOU FUCKING FIUCK! I SHIT ON YOUR FATHER TOO!

Ermm, someone is MAD.

Attached: More Sage Advice.jpg (646x646, 87K)

>ALLAH WILL FUCKING CRUSH YOUR HEAD INTO THE SAND
Does Allah hang around sand-pits and swingparks to pick up kids?

You will burn here you mother fucker.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

Saved. Thanks, you cunt

no, Mohammed will burn there, sodomized by swine
I will go to heaven, clad in celestial rainment and will drink the finest sparkling wines

>blows up
heh

>greatest man who ever lived
>socially awkward
>illiterate
>paedofucktard

You should get a rope..

Attached: 0682ef64869f1731b0a8bea81551f6e1.jpg (469x452, 23K)

You better fucking takethat back cuckboy faggot assshit! Allah will burn you forever and me and Muhammad (PBUH) will laugh when we see you crying and screaming going, "O Allah, O Allah, I am sorry I blasphemed you! Please save me from fire please Allah!" Allah will laugh at you and torture you because you deserve it blaspheming the great Allah and his glorious prophet Muhammad (PBUH)! You mother fucker will get whats coming to you faggot ass shitboy! Your mother shit you out and I shit on her, and so do all my brethren in submission to Allah.

You actually don't want white people converting to Islam.

White people will take it over, and dominate all other groups. Then they will implement the harshest Sharia the world will ever see.

Muslims think them having control of holy sites means anything. White people will find a way to subvert it (boom or schism) and gain dominance.

For all your talk of "Satan", you make Allah sound just like him.

So I hear whatchu sayin'
But the logic is flawed
So I won't be prayin'
To your pedophile's "god"

كس أمك

>Come on Sup Forums, Allah is waiting.
Sorry dude I'd rather remain a conscious being with free will than become the slave of a culture that's built on ignorance.

I'll have poppadoms with that, please

waiting for whom?
6 year old.?

شرموطة مخنَّث

go fuck yourself

Faggots like you will burn forever. Your dicks will get chopped off too. This is the punishment of Allah.

>allah is waiting
thats okay mate you go I'll catch up, just let me get a safe distance away befor you explode n sheit

Allah says "Hi!" and he wants to kiss your ass... but he's a little tired right now
His jaws are kinda sore, knowutimsayin
Does Mohammed eat the dicks that Allah chops off or does Mohammed just like traps (I know Allah does)

You better fuck off bitch cuckbotmother fucker! GO! ALLAH WILL DESTROY YOU NOW GO FUCK FACE! YOU DO NOTHING FOR THIS CONVERSATION! GO FUCK FACE KEK BICH BOY OR ALLAH WILL DESTROY YOU! you will see!!!

> Allah is waiting.
Why, someone else is fucking the goat right now?

Attached: file.png (599x315, 172K)

You're getting boring.
Tell me more about Satan instead

Attached: Allah Ballah Ding Dong.jpg (320x355, 21K)

well, you flipped the word "allah" 90 degrees and mirrored i t i and put some swords near it so it looks like greek ?

>90 degrees etc
The scribe was lying down when he wrote it

Holy shit man. That's pretty fucking creepy.

kek

can you give me a link for the screenshots you posted ?

It wuz teh internetz
Why?

Fuck off with your shilling, you've been doing it all day you sandnigger. Go back to your shitty camp in Germany.

Attached: goatparty.png (640x480, 28K)

You Egyptians were better off under Isis & Osiris. I have great respect for the land of the Nile
If you want the dankest memes then go to:
www.imgur.com/a/G6rU8