twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We love Mari.

Post pictures of Mari's posture.

So much force drama this season

>tfw no translations for any of the dorama CDs except Torikoriko Please
>tfw it was kind of a shitty drama anyway

YYYYOOOOOUUUUUUU-CCCHHHAAAANNNN

Aqours are shit

Why is You there? She should just leave this group, selfish piece of filth.

Third years OT3 is the best.

I can't wait for another thread of waifu-wars and shipfaggotry

Here's hoping we can discuss the actual content of the season.

I'll start. What has been your favourite episode thus far and why is it your favourite?

I don't like it when Mari cries

My favorite episodes were ep.2, ep.4 and ep.5.
They were light hearted in nature and we got to see girls hanging out, having fun and dealing with their everyday problems.

Who is that guy?

Respect the Ruby, or else!

>Ricuck ruined the previous thread again
not surprised

Episode 4, for obvious reasons.

2nd and 4th

2nd then 4th.
The reason is obvious isn't it?

Episode 4 and Episode 7. 4 was really cute and had a lot of funny moments between the characters. 7 finally addressed the school closing plot in a realistic manner and the montage of them contemplating the competition was great.

>like why is there stupid drama in my fucking idoru show bruh

Please go back to your DBS thread

Shit taste

Episodes 1,6 and 7 have been the best thus far because they were actually emotional and made me feel for the characters

I never said I didn't like the other episodes, senpai.
I just said what my favorite episode was.

Actually I take it back, episode 2 was still really good

He's trying to bait people into an argument. Don't fall for his trap.

Kanamari Damacy

Yes, we all know Mari loves her little mikan.

>Giving shitposter free (You)

mediafire.com/folder/x54dz5kz1jmx4/Aqours

So what's the verdict on the new episode?

Glad it's over.

Glad it has less Reeko than usual

A solid 3.5/10

Boring drama / 10

Too long on the drama but the ending made up for it so good ep.
Monster Chika will be good.

probably the best drama episode of this season, even if it isn't saying much
having the school close is a good thing, but I'm afraid sunrise will back down on it

One of, if not the best episode thus far

Half of Aqours couldn't even care less about this school, so I couldn't feel for their loss as it was intended. To even think that we wasted 4 episodes building up to this ''bittersweet'' conclusion that just flew over the most audience's heads. I never thought I would say this, but now I like that third year melancholy back in S1.
Now that this arc is done we can start having character centered episodes as it should've been from the start and make Ruby, Maru, Kanan, Mari and You more interesting and show them interacting with each other.

I hope they have the balls to go through it. It would make for a finale even sadder than original LL. Besides that, I know that "dream and work hard and you will make your dreams come true!" it's a nice message, but the Japanese also need to learn something about dealing with frustration. "Sometimes you can't reach your dreams, but the experiences you got from trying to reach them are worth it too", it's a nice message too.

I don't know how the anime fucks up that, if you read the novels, you can get how even Riko came to care about the school, yet for now it doesn't feel so believable besides the third years and Chika's insane obsession.

>Half of Aqours couldn't even care less about this school
But that's wrong.

I found Chika likeable for the first time in a long time. Also I'm glad she didn't need to be bitchslapped to get through a setback.

I got only 3rd year's sadness. Chika's reasoning was to make that zero a hundred. But there is catch. Is it because of the school, or is it because she scored that low back in her first LL? What I got from all this is that Chika treated school applicants as the voters for the Aqours.

>Half of Aqours couldn't even care less about this school
Did... Did you actually pay attention to this when you watched it? At all? If you did, you'd know how wrong that is. Their love for the school is constant and present in all mediums they appear in.

Agreed. It's one of my favorite episodes in the entire series.

Agreed with your sentiments for best episodes but I enjoyed the SoL episodes too, especially episode 5. Episode 5 is one of the best SoL episodes in this whole franchise, and that's saying a lot. I really enjoy this season - I think episode 8 will be great too.

>Their love for the school is constant and present in all mediums they appear in.
Sure, everyone in the group totally cares about their school
youtube.com/watch?v=2okcB6q2TwE

>The μ's feather

Kino

>in all mediums
All except for anime. Here, they just told me that they loved this school for no real reason.
If anything, they showed more devotion to the town itself, rather than the school, which is not going anywhere. That was shown in the first episodes when the whole town went there to support them when they had gym performance and they went to launch lanterns with citizens later on.

Chika only liked that idea because it made them like Myuuzu. That changed after S1EP11 when Chika finally realized that Aqours has to be their own group and not copycats of them. After that, the closing of the school became more serious to her as she realized what that actually meant for them.
There is an entire episode where they try all sorts of schemes to show why Uchiura is a place worth going to in season 1.

I liked it, the emotional episodes are the most memorable to me. I usually don't care about drama in other shows because it makes me cringe but I was getting teary-eyed this episode.

The thing is, it wasn't totally dramatic. I mean, yes, the school will close, but they found out a way to channel their sadness, instead of just fixing everything with a miracle. It's nice and bittersweet.

Exactly.

guess what, people can be friends with more than one person at a time

Watching this now and remembering what happened in the latest episode is pretty depressing.

But not lovers. So which one is it?

Kanan for lover and Dia for friend.

thank you very much user! You've brought some joy into my life

>tfw reading the lyrics to the new ending song

>Half of Aqours couldn't even care less about this school, so I couldn't feel for their loss as it was intended.
imagine having IQ this low

You just contradicted yourself in your own post when answering me.
She was overjoyed she could copy Muse by saving school, hence their pv about it.
>she realized what that actually meant for them
Yes, they spelled that out for you saying school was important. Why? Nobody knows. It is just important to them.

>Nobody knows.
So are you retarded or are you just pretending? Not that either option is good.

I'll add this. That pv was more of a tourism ad for their town. So my point that the actual townspeople and town itself is more important to them than the school.

streamable.com/3vc13
streamable.com/6vebc

Episode 2 and 7 were the best for me, they moved the plot along and the girls had some touching moments together.
4 and then 5 are also good episodes with some needed characterization and cute interactions.

They have shown more devotion to the town itself rather than the school. They are going to attend a different school now, but are they actually moving to a different place to live, have I missed something like that? If that so then I take everything back about not being able to relate, because leaving their hometown is sad enough considering the length that they went.

huh Suwawa doesn't grate my ears here.

Not the guy you're responding to, but the diaries elaborate on their school life I'm pretty sure

>tfw no new diaries

I wish they'd release more

>Nobody knows
Did you actually watch it? Chika said it clearly in this scene. It's because it is the place they spent so much time together. It fits the change from her seeing it only as opportunity to copy muse into something she values because they spent time and effort to keep it alive.

Now if they actually showed that fun, which they apparently had, I might have cared more.

They did though

i love You and i dont care about how many bad stuff you say about her, i will not stop loving her

>fun, which they apparently had
I know you are complaining for the sake of complaining but she mentioned time spent together and that implies everything they have done mainly their idol activities, struggles and failures as a group not just "fun moments" you wanted to see or are you going to tell me they haven't shown them doing anything at all?

I wish the pacing in Sunshine was slower but I understand that the average fan doesn't have the attention span for that

>the average fan doesn't have the attention span for that
At least you understand who the anime is really for

It's one of the largest media franchises in the world, obviously it needs to have mass appeal

I just wish they'd supplement it with more secondary material like drama CDs and diaries

OST is spot on.
Sora mo Kokoro sequence was kino.
Anchan's best VA performance so far.

1st years > 3rd years >>>> 2nd years

Smart

3rd years > 1st >>> 2nd years

2nd years > 1st years > 3rd years

Intelligent

Where are these from exactly??

1st years> 2nd years> 3rd years

1st years = 2nd years = 3rd years

holy SHIT they are SO GOOD
looks like hpt tour, but it wasnt the livu in september.

anisama

wise

know where I can get this from? The saitama livu wasnt that good, this one seems much better.

Kagoya/Nobe shit?? Im confused because I see them on Youtube, apprenly some kind of otaku/anime event-

this
what is that thing.
Did a DVD pop out or what? a TV report? the stuff is suddenly on Twitter too... And I believe it wasn't from a recent event

no idea, but it from those two videos this seems like it might be their best performance yet

2nd yrs muse > others
1st years aqours> others

bilibili.com/video/av16497156/
nyaa.si/view/980303
The actual event was on 8/25-27, but they just aired it on TV today.

THANK YOU my dude

I see we are on the same wavelength.

>like it might be their best performance
overhyped. Nothing that I haven't seen before

logical answer.
Ok I am satisfied
-wait 3.5 GB of TV footage??

Are you me?

its the whole 2 hour day 1 concert
anisama.tv/2017/special/setlist.php

Honoka and Hanamaru for me. I love those gluttons!