Irish Are Whi

How many people inn Ireland have this kind of phenotype? Apparently this chick is fully Irish, but she looks like she should be reading the news in Farsi. What gives?

Attached: Tatler-woman-of-the-Year-590044544.jpg (615x411, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people#Black_Irish
m.independent.ie/life/health-wellbeing/health-features/15-facts-about-irish-skin-31401847.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aG3SMJBUOE0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oRiut3rgd1Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1483917324172.jpg (912x1140, 249K)

Ethnicity is not race, there's a difference between reality and Sup Forums standards of the world

K haplogroup (east mediterranean/canaanite) preponderance.

Irish = Egyptians. Not to mention later Roman as well as Jewish admixture.

Atlanto-Med.

Botox and fake tan

Germans are whi-

Attached: IMG_4313.jpg (1054x1563, 150K)

Where did it come from?

The gaels are related to the portagese. The came north during the invasion of spain by the Moors. Displaced they are swarthy... desu

Attached: BrianBoruKing.jpg (498x800, 127K)

Spain

they're called black irish.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people#Black_Irish

they're still white

Do you perhaps have this perception that every single Irish person has red hair and green eyes?

Attached: 54563.gif (210x214, 806K)

This is the stupidest fucking thing that I've ever read on Sup Forums. Ever. Go upstairs and ask your Mom for your medication.

The Irish literally have the whitest skin of any people on Earth and that is indisputable.

Attached: IMG_2246.jpg (1241x842, 131K)

>Irish = Egyptians
this is only partly true .. the real truth is the Egyptian is by way of the daughter of the last King of Israel being sent to Pharaoh to rescue her when Israel was destroyed.She was adopted and as his daughter was given as wife to Míl Espáine . Her name was Scota.

check 'em hitler rubs
also gibbs me milkies

Trust me guys, Germans are definitely whi-

Attached: IMG_4314.jpg (1224x1118, 171K)

The Spanish Armada crashed near the Irish Coast when they were making their way towards England during the Anglo-Spaniard Wars.
The Spanish Soldiers were taken in by the Irish and all of them stayed and married Irish qts.
This is why you have exotic looking dark Irish people.
Also another theory is that Irish came from Ancient Spain and Portugal.

Attached: OriginalMed.jpg (728x990, 139K)

Attached: 0CC5DAEF-0211-4879-9F29-4C38E92C7C7F.jpg (1868x1264, 371K)

Nw spain (galicia) are celts

I know lad
But there are another people in the British Isles who also have a swarthy complexion.
The Welsh people also look Med
The Irish also hold a prayer vigil and place 1,000 crosses on the beach each year to honor and commemorate the 1,000 Spanish soldiers who crashed in the shallow rocks of the Irish Coast.

Attached: 6F3CEE8D-7BB8-40DD-A0F1-3862B1F765E2.jpg (576x324, 144K)

FFS can't believe so much of Sup Forums is retardedly uninformed on this

>celts were the primary group of peoples occupying much of Europe and even into the middle east and Egypt (dey wuz kangz)

>get BTFO by Normans who took much of their land

>Normans get BTFO by anglos and Germanic tribesmen AND mudslimes from the south

>now in Great Britain, westernmost/northernmost places are the last refuges of Celts, so Cornwall, Ireland, Northern Scotland

>near that is where the Norman - Celt intermixture lives, Wales, Scotland, Parts of Ireland

>Southern England is where all the Anglos are (or were, rather)

There's more in common genetically among Galicia, Brittany, and Ireland than there is between Cornwall and London.

Attached: 1514664789075.gif (597x324, 2.62M)

Fat girl. jew, wonky eyes...only thing missing from this is her expressing her opinion...
>remember when Dad said don't put your dick in crazy?
This chick is fucking insane...

Nice effort post

The Irish don't look Med, you stupid faggot. And everything you wrote is a lie. There was no Armada.

There are literally tons of studies that place Irish skin as the whitest of any on Earth.
m.independent.ie/life/health-wellbeing/health-features/15-facts-about-irish-skin-31401847.html

I've been to almost every Western European country from Greece up to Sweden...and the Irish had, by far, the palest skin of any place that I've ever been.

Anyone on this thread who has traveled through Europe will corroborate that fact.

Attached: IMG_4886.jpg (600x345, 90K)

^this.

Kek at people that think Black Irish = Phil Lynott.

totally wrong.

>first peoples in Britain were ice age Britons
>celts come in as a ruling class
>conquored by Romans, ruling class flee to Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
>Romans leave
>Angles, Saxons and Jutes conquer defenceless Romano-Britain.
>Angles conquer east and north east (hence east Anglia), Saxons conquer south (Wessex = West Saxony, Sussex = Southern Saxony, Essex = East Saxony), Jutes conquer Northumbria. Romano-British elite flee to Cornwall and Wales.
>Vikings invade, take Yorkshire, Northumbia and much of the south.
>Anglo-Saxons (English) fight with them for decades.
>Have a giant fuck off last battle at Stanford Bridge, English win.
>dirty Norman fuckers invade right after, forcing English to trek south and fight exhausted and they still come close to winning.

We had to suffer Norman/French faggot Kings until George I restored Saxon rule.

Fuck the norman bastards.

This is a lot closer to the actual basic historical outline but there was a lot of mixing between ALL of these tribes for centuries.

At this point, the Irish, English, and Scottish are incredibly similar to one another genetically speaking.

Attached: IMG_4267.jpg (1242x1240, 177K)

fpbp AND SAGE

This also
Some Irish, like Farrell, have Spanish descendants. Since some Spanish landed in Ireland to help fight the protestant British.

Because we da Jews now JIDF faggot
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aG3SMJBUOE0
BTFO

notice how Daily show Jew
Looks identical to Gabriel ByrneCoincidence? I think not

you know jewish hasbarats are trying to d/c when they call Ireland non white

careful irish bros

And then there’s this....
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oRiut3rgd1Y

holy fuck is that east side of king in downtown toronto?

looks like the same area the burger king is now. that must be a fucking old af pic if so

Attached: canada.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Kinda hot, carry on.

THICC -- has sexual intercourse in the bedroom