Void Shiki is literal god

>Void Shiki is literal god

But you guys told me that Gilgamesh is the strongest TYPEMOON character

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/embarrass
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>But you guys told me that Gilgamesh is the strongest TYPEMOON character
Why would anyone say that when Lancelot is stronger than him.

And yet she jobbed to Goetia like everyone else.

This argument was a clusterfuck a decade ago, updated TM lore since then has not helped matters.
>Gil
Not even close, someone post the new tier chart.

Or don't. Kanata isn't on it anyway, which is some bullshit.

>Q. In the other Type-Moon works, who else besides Arc can fight against Servants?
>A. If we're working on the condition of one on one, with an extremely average Noble Phantasm. Generally most of the 27 Ancestors, Kishima Kouma, Aozaki Aoko.
>If it's just a defensive fight, but would still be a fight, then Ciel. Shiki (Rakkyo), Shiki (Tsukihime) are no match for Servants....but Ryougi Shiki (3rd personality) might be able to go as far as the Ciel class.

Void Shiki is about as strong as Ciel officially

>TM changed it now its a mess
We've had an interview saying Ryougi isn't almighty almost as long as she's existed.

Strongest one at the moment is Solomon, who at his apex was all powerful, but chose to give up his power saying that a human's power is all that was needed anymore. He chose to just be a normalfag in the end, which is the ultimate dream in TM.

>>But you guys told me that Gilgamesh is the strongest TYPEMOON character

Nobody who isn't a turbosecondary has said that, even Marie can beat him.

No, Arcueid in ArcheType Earth mode is the strongest.

Gil isn't even the strongest servant

They literally say nothing on the planet surpasses Goetia at his apex in FGO, he surpasses literally the planet itself in power more than seven times over. He was a step away from becoming the new brain of the planet since Gaia couldn't stop him.

And Goetia says that Solomon who was still alive would still be stronger. Solomon with all ten rings is supposed to be omnipotent.

>Void Shiki is about as strong as Ciel officially

Which was always a garbage statement

>it takes the combined souls of 7 Servants to even catch a fucking GLIMPSE of the Origin/Akasha
>Void!Shiki *is* the Origin incarnate
>Void!Shiki can only fight defensively against an average servant

Nasu can't even maintain the internal consistency of his own fucking setting

>We've had an interview saying Ryougi isn't almighty almost as long as she's existed.
And there was also the rankings where she was below Arc but above powerful non-servants like Zelretch.
Yes, it's was a clusterfuck.

And neither Solomon nor God is even listed in the new one, for some reason.

AE is in the same tier as Beasts, ORT and BB. Regular Arc, King Hassan and various gods are in the tier below.

Also Gaia in Tsukihime != Gaia in FGO. DAA don't even exist in FGO.

>Aozaki Aoko can fight servants
retconned

>>Nasu can't even maintain the internal consistency of his own fucking setting

I'm sorry, are you from the past?

*glances in your direction*

She isn't origin incarnate, she's the origin being put into a limited shell, a human. It cannot exercise anything close to its real power. The very fact of incarnating somewhat into Ryougi, is to limit itself heavily.

Read HF; seven servants souls and ten years of research were meant to be used to break the boundary to the other side of the world, where infinite mana could be found. Then magus would use that infinite mana in order to locate the root.

It wasn't just a one step process of "Get grail, immediately find root". Which is why HF ended with Ilya going to the other side of the world, and shutting the door behind her.

Void shiki is still shit because shes bounded by the limitations of a human body.

>AE is in the same tier as Beasts, ORT and BB.
And Solomon is stronger than all of them, since Goetia is confirmed to be the strongest Beast. And ORT is weaker than Beasts, he gets wrecked by Kiara (the weakest Beast)

*smokes in your general direction*

Goetia is in the same tier too.
>And ORT is weaker than Beasts, he gets wrecked by Kiara (the weakest Beast)
Different worlds, Gaia is piss weak in FGO and there's no DAA. I can't remember all the details on the chart, but I'm pretty sure it was a given that all parties were at their strongest.

>Star: ORT, Primate Murder, Princess Arc, BB, Kiara, Sefar, Tiamat, Goetia
>EX: Arcueid, Meltlilith, Lion King (Rhongomyniad?), Old Man of the Mountain (King Hassan?), Quetzalcoatl, Ishtar, Gorgon
>A: Gilgamesh, Karna, Ozymandias, Enkidu

Ars Goetia is tied with ORT as the strongest. King Hassan has a stronger ability to grant death than Void Shiki's MEoDP.

>using a random nip's shitpost as your source
really niggers

Time for a laugh

>Void Shiki is about as strong as Ciel officially
>Pretty much omnipotent
>About as strong as Ciel
???

kek

Do anime movies just not have age ratings in the US or something? Or does everything pass for PG13 so long as it's animation?

>Pretty much omnipotent
she isn't, nasu backpedaled and said she can't actually do most of what she claimed

[citation needed]

Needs to have a nipple to be rated R.
Which is the most ass backwards thing in the planet.

True Demons => Beasts (Goetia, Kiara, Tiamat, Primate Murder) =? Savers (Buddha, etc) > Grand Servants (King Hassan, Solomon, etc) =? fucking Gods= > top tier servants (Gilgamesh, Proto Arthur, Ozymandias, etc)

TYPEs fall somewhere below Beasts but above nearly all servants

No but for some reason people can't fathom a cartoon being shown in a movie theater would be anything but for little kids.

goetia is literally solomon but weaker, solomon should be => beasts

>HF with no nipples
Still odd how they're sticking rigidly with Realta Nua's clean approach when there was nothing held back on Fujino's rape scene in KnK.
And even weirder considering the HF manga.

Grand Servants nigger not incarnations, that's an entirely different story

Sudou implied they won't hold back in the second movie.

>Zerofag thinking anyone in Fate/zero could beat Gil.

To be fair, Solomon with 10 rings is just literally God's voice, he can't even control his body. So it's more like God > Beasts, with God potentially being a True Demon or Outer God like Amaterasu

type-moon powerlevels threads are even worse than dragon ball

Here's to the hope that many children get walked out of the theater.

>Arguing about Nasuverse powerlevels

kek

> gilgamesh
> strongest
But he loses to a sword autist.

>Solomon with 10 rings is just literally God's voice, he can't even control his body
That's EOP headcanon, he's not LITERALLY God's puppet. It's more akin to having a hyper-obedient dog.

Lancelot ain't shit. Even Karna with a team had only a 50% chance of beating Gil.
Liz is the true strongest Servant.

He is literally God's puppet though, he had free will in his life but he was unable to fucking stop himself. He was a servant who contained a portion of God's power, that is why he is so powerful.

Are you new ?

>But you guys told me that Gilgamesh is the strongest TYPEMOON character
ORT is canonically the strongest.
>ORT lies dreaming, transforming the world around it into a different reality
>to approach it is to be reworked into a different being
>if ORT ever wakes up, all reality dies instantaneously, no save points.

>2017
>Parents still think an animated movie is for all ages

Akira came out in the fucking 80's, for Loli's sake!

Strong =/= smart

This is some EOP horseshit, ORT can't do shit to reality, he only has some reality marble tier shenanigans to the environment.

No, he just did whatever the fuck God told him all his life. God was the owner of his leash, not the owner of his remote control.

ORT isn't Azathoth you fucking idiot, he's not even sleeping but just waiting.

ORT is literally a weaker version of Tiamat

KnK was written and conceptualized first. Most of its lore gets retconned and adjusted in other TM works. Honestly, KnK is better viewed as a standalone work since the internal workings of its lore make more sense by its lonesome. Hell the entire premise of Void Shiki is rendered as hyperbole according to extra materials that would come after KnK.

If Solomon is the strongest servant and Goetia the strongest beast, how are they going to top it in FGO part two?

>waiting
for what

For the promised time. He came for Gaia's distress call a few thousand years before it was made.

Saber can if Kiritsugu gave her Avalon.

Solomon is not the strongest servant. He is the strongest character that we know of, but only when he was alive and not a servant. Furthermore, there are 5 more servants (Grands) who approximate his level as a Grand as well.

They can top Beasts with True Demons, which will likely happen.

Only if she keeps it hidden for a surprise attack. If Gil knows about it beforehand she'll never get near enough to Excaliblast him.

ORT doesn't rely on shitty wings to move around, GOfag. Nor would it be killable even if you brought it to the underworld.

Pathetic my boy Hans can make you the MC of your life

It's also better without associating with the clusterfuck that is the Fate franchise. Connecting the demon hunter families to Tsukihime is fine, I guess, since it gives more background on Shiki's home life, Fujino, and Kirie.

>Gilgamesh
>Shiki
>Solomon
Wrong.

but there are different universes with different rules all connected to the root

WRONG

no, you could just nuke it and be done with it

Holy kek-a-lek.

They want to make Fate into a global franchise. There were no such ambitions for KnK. Can't have nipples if you want those Ameribux and Chinabux.

lmao, you're right a human with a single shitty gun can kill ORT whereas they require the underworld AND the sacrifice of death itself to kill Tiamat

The Black Barrel didn't even kill Type Venus properly. V/V even says she could move her original body if she wanted but chose not to.

Saw the first movie a week ago.

The movie was pretty shit and made no sense whatsoever. For the most part it was psuedo intellectual garbage. Way too pretentious. I got why the guy was in a comma at the end but it made no sense until that point. It was like they cut a chunk of the movie that should've been there so the audience knew what was going on. Does it get good later on or no?

You're a fucking idiot and a miserable secondary.
Or maybe 3RDARY is more on point since most secondaries have watched UBW at this point.

He's talking about Kara no Kyoukai, you fucking mong. Don't misunderstand, I think he's an idiot, too. But shut the fuck up, forever, with your dumb fucking "hurr secondary" "durr I'm a primary so I'm smarter" shit. It means and represents absolutely nothing in any capacity to anyone.

Typical fatefag even when fate isn't being discussed they sperg out.

It was shit. Sorry to burst your bubble but the movie was pretentious garbage.

I think you're the kind of guy who's better off sticking to Fate. It's far more by-the-books and you'll understand what's going on the whole time without thinking too hard about it. It even has some neat characters too (F/SN at least).

I didn't say that it wasn't pretentious garbage. I said that you are an idiot. It is pretentious garbage. The rest of the films get even more pretentious, so don't bother unless you're a completionist fan. One of the key concepts of the series of films is that "a human can only kill one person". Does that give you an idea of what you're in for?

>first movie
>guy was in a coma at the end
I don't think you watched the first movie. Or you tried to be clever and watched in chronological order like an idiot.

>Sorry to burst your bubble
The feeling is mutual. Your opinion isn't revolutionary or interesting, tons of postwasters said exactly the same thing when the movies came out a decade ago.

>key concepts of the series of films
>only every used in the last half hour of the last film
>even the characters call it out as bullshit and end up not caring about it

Brainlet.
It's embarassing that you forced yourself to watch KnK because you're a "Type-Moon completionist", despite it embodying so much
of what Type-Moon and old Nasu were, and why you should be a fan of it over other chuunishit in the first place. KnK movie series is also a better anime than any Fate adaptation, the only real competition it has within TM is the Fate/stay night VN.

>KnK movie series is also a better anime than any Fate adaptation
Everything else notwithstanding, this is actually true. Nothing has come close to Mujun Rasen in terms of adaptations thus far.

>only every used in the last half hour of the last film
That's a lie, to begin with. And - the only reason that any part of any of the films happened was because she believed it. If that's not a key concept, what the fuck is, you dumb fucking cocksucker? Haagen-Dazs? Or perhaps you're more interested in the super-duper complex theme of "something something swampman"?

>Brainlet.
Oh, so you're new around here! Good to know.

>forced yourself to watch
Didn't say that. Didn't say that I didn't like it, either. I enjoyed it.

>you're a "Type-Moon completionist"
Didn't say that.

>It's embarrassing
For whom? It embarrasses you? It embarrasses me? The statement isn't true in either case. Do you, perhaps, not know what the word "embarrass" means? Let's explore this.
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/embarrass
So, you're saying that you are placed into a state of self-conscious distress by the belief that I watched Kara no Kyoukai against my better judgment? That doesn't sound right. I don't think that's right. I think that, maybe, you used the wrong word. Maybe, you don't know how to utilize the English language as well as you believe.

I hate Fate. Its even worse.

Alright then, at least we agree its pretentious.

Coma isn't the best word but the ghost girl was preventing him from waking up or some shit.
>tons of postwasters said exactly the same thing when the movies came out a decade ago.
So people agree its garbage, alright then.

KnK has absolutely no merit outside of its production values

It is a key part of Shiki's character, but it's not a lie that it's introduced very late. The role of Shiki as someone with an impulse for murder is always there, but it only ever takes center stage in the Murder Speculations anyway.

It's pretty hilarious and embarassing that you became this buttblasted from the use of the word "embarassed".
It's okay user, you've had a bad day.

>So people agree its garbage, alright then.
It's divisive as fuck. People generally fall into two camps, those who found it pretentious and boring and those who think it's Nasu's gift to man and the majority of discussion is really dull and repetitive arguments between the two parties.
No one's going to tell you to keep watching a movie series you don't like. And having the same uninteresting opinion as the people who said the same thing ten years ago doesn't add anything new. All you're going to do is generate the same argument, again. With the same results.

Unless you've got something worthwhile to say, don't bother posting next time.

>it's not a lie that it's introduced very late
Not an opposition to my original argument. That is only a true statement; it bears no relevance to the dispute. You're trying to shift the goalposts in order to maintain a facade of being 'correct'.

Garbage "opinion". How do you even qualify "value" in a piece of entertainment? How popular it gets? How much discussion it generates? How long it took to make? KnK has generated a good amount of discussion surrounding its characters and themes, a lot of people love it, and it's placed next to Fate/stay night, Tsukihime, and Mahoyo as one of Nasu's "main" works. What you're evaluation is how much value it has to you, because you did not like its story structure, dialogue, or the way it explored its characters, but of course fans will always disagree with you and see it in a different way.

>God potentially being a True Demon or Outer God like Amaterasu
God is above them, he isn't even part of the Root, and after Roman/Solomon uses his last NP where he returns his gifts to God he literally remove himself from existence and from the Root too.

It's not, you're just interpreting the word "used" in a different way. I meant it as that concept being directly stated and discussed by the characters, not as part of background motivations that you look back on after finishing the series. And in that case ,it is only used in the last half hour of the last movie. But that's alright, my sentence was too ambiguous.

Tertiary nigga, lrn 2 spell.

>I meant it
And I didn't.

I'll post whenever I want.

I just asked if it gets better and gave a quick explanation of how I felt so I could get a response inline with my initial thoughts. I didn't come here to argue.

> It was like they cut a chunk of the movie that should've been there so the audience knew what was going on
The story is told in medias res, you're not supposed to know everything because it's told in non-chronological order.
>Does it get good later on or no?
Yes, even if you want to write the whole thing off as pretentious schlock, the direction and overall production quality of the fifth movie is fantastic. It depends entirely on whether you can make it through the movies to that point or not. The second movie tells the story from what's actually the beginning, so that might help you. Alternatively, you might not be able to stand the whole thing, because the direction and style isn't going to change.
It's your call, really.

All right thank you. I'll keep watching then. As long as the animation gets better it'll be somewhat entertaining. Not like I have anything to lose by giving it another shot.

As the person who agreed with you that it is 'pretentious garbage': there is one film in the series which you absolutely will not enjoy watching. I'm not advising you to skip it, I'm just giving you the warning to buckle it up. It is the 6th film, Oblivion Recording. It's not unpleasant because it is particularly pretentious - it's unpleasant because it has absolutely nothing to do with any of the other movies, outside of a 30 second tag at the end.

Those statements on Void's power were confirmed by Nasu to be hyperbole. She is only Ciel tier officially.

How so? She has some good feats in even Melty, where she is immune to Dust of Osiris's bullshit.

He knows that some actual lewd shit makes mega money, especially when it hasn't been officially done in a long time. Anticipation is the cornerstone of good fanservice.

???

No. He never said that.

>Gilgamesh is the strongest TYPEMOON character
But that's lancelot