HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 54636434654356.png (827x799, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4096862/edmonton-teenage-theft-ring/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trump is a cuc-

Why take in any refugees? Fuck em. They aren't entitled to live here. The only ones I'd even remotely consider are white South Africans facing genocide. Shitskins can go fuck themselves

Off to Italy and Sweden you go. Have fun guys.

Baby steps, my burger friend.

Keep in mind that Trump is still seen as an outsider even in his republican clique and the only reason they play along is Pence mediates in between

Send the ricans back please. They're a drain on my state which already has little taxation. They'll breed and just demand more gibs and government.

Attached: 1458275444652.jpg (700x700, 68K)

BASED

Attached: bqnJeW.gif (320x384, 976K)

>everyone seems to forget when Obama deported thousands of children refugees (literally children, not "16-year-old" Africans) to Guatemala and other Central American shitholes

My dick is hard for america right now.

He might be a kike-enabling blockhead. But he knows a few things and will likely do more good than harm to America. You could never say the same for Obama or clinton

>Obama peaked at 110k
>Trump cutting it by 77%
>Meanwhile Canada lets in over 300k
>Population of Canada is just over 35m

ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR

CAN'T
STOP
FUCKING
WINNING

No.... HE can't keep getting away with it.

Attached: Samus_Dydus.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>Meanwhile Canada lets in over 300k
Holy shit, Gen Z is going to have to build the northern wall.

Take the fucking ricans please. Its an easy border from New Hampshire to Quebec.

how are you supposed to even afford that?

they will make your state blue

to be honest you deserve it fucker

Annexing Canada when? We could use at an at least 77% cut to immigration in general.

>cut refugee admissions by 77%
>use South African whites to fill the remaining admission cap
>US gets a bunch of redpilled whites and turns away shitskin fugees at the border
all according to keikaku

Attached: 1439578599704.jpg (1180x842, 94K)

We'll help you out, not annex. You deserve your freedom.

Attached: 1510276217740.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Something something loans to artificially inflate GDP....something something jews, liberal votes

Deport more than we take in.

In opportunity cost alone he is worth it. The value of NOT having a treacherous kike puppet in office is incredible.

No they don't. We will get them one day, and every one knows that. Just a matter of when.

>not 100%

ISRAELI S H I L L

And dont forget that 20% of Canadian citizens were born in a different county and moved to canada as immigrants.

>"He might be a kike-enabling blockhead."
protip: hes not

Attached: 1520398371066.png (1780x1002, 1.85M)

Pay attention liberals, this is why we voted him in,... his policies. We don't care about the personal stuff anymore.

I never realized how small Canada really is.

This just shows how the "browning" of white countries is not some caused by some law of the universe as told by the left. It's actually possible to completely stop it through a few simple policy changes.

Why only 77%?

>shows him shaking hands with bibi while claiming he's not a kike enabling blockhead
What did he mean by this? Was it sarcasm?

No, you voted for a Wall and he didn't build it :)

Here Merkel just went on television admitting that her mistakes during the refugee crisis are now tearing Germany apart.

Apparently you can't take on the world's social problems by kicking homeless Germans out of social housing. Apparently creating over a million homeless people in a country of 82 million has consequences, and people vote from homeless shelters. I guess they never counted on them voting Nazi.

>dude, the browning of Western countries is like, caused by like, porky, man! It's caused by class conflict and the contradictions of capitalism working themselves out through the base-superstructure interaction inherent to the capitalist mode of production!
>just kidding, lol, it's actually caused by us opening the border because it's our duty you bigot and we want power NOW.

Becoming non-white 77% slower.

He's going to lose hard in 2018 though, the GOP establishment is making sure of that.

It's a bit worrying since someone like Gillibrand will be turned of this republic if she ever claws her way to power.

get em, donny
show those dreamers the door as well my nigga

based obama

America should take in refugees from countries it destroyed or aided in destroying. And help rebuild those nations.

No, send them to Israel instead.

>thousands
that's great and all, but look what he did for those he brought it, those illegals, the niggers in the inner cities, the mess that is obummacare, war in syria, zionist shilling while licking the balls of saudis.
bedard is a cuck

Cutting 77% means we are still letting in 33% o these fucks. Trump needs to shut that shit down.

Attached: obummer_cell.jpg (590x509, 55K)

>wanting the fucking cucks that voted in trudeau as a part of your country
go to canada you faggot

we dont, they come, find that theres not enough jobs and that the country is stagnating to such an extreme degree so they wander around the streets in groups of up to 35 and just fucking attack people, video related, from my city

globalnews.ca/news/4096862/edmonton-teenage-theft-ring/

Attached: 1521616920524.png (634x483, 267K)

No, it should just finish them off, make room for other people. They had their chance.

>Cutting 77% means we are still letting in 33% o these fucks.
>100-77 = 33
The absolute fucking state...

If only there was a muzzie country that was rich and had enough money to waste extravagant amounts on bullshit. Then I am sure they would help right?

Attached: gilf_states_0_refugees.jpg (600x436, 88K)

no

It was the Jew who did that. Take it up with him.
I'd be willing to let in refugees if they're put to work rebuilding MY nation, though. The roads need fixin'. Once they get done with all that they can be trained as sculptors and put to work making fine statues of Trump and various other great American men.

Wrong

Attached: 1481219649457.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

hard af

Attached: 1502772401858.jpg (1500x1972, 868K)

Yes we can!

Even if he is a kike puppet he's still our only choice and when you consider just how much obstruction and outright treachery he's up against, its amazing he's still president much less actually managing to get shit done.

If the internet did not have enough grammarians, now we got the keyboard police.

clean ur room bucko

Only the European man has the capacity for art.

Really dont care how much anti-trump shilling happens here, the man is a fucking godsend to white americas psyche and exactly what we need policy wise right now.

Nobel Peace Prize for you

the wall is made out of natural barriers. now. it doesnt give you the percentage that obama cut. because he did. it was record setting too. and now apparently nobody tries to break in anymore. if amlo wins, this will get better. so you cant say that Ronald has cut 77% as if obama had to cut 100%. it tells you how many obama was letting in. on a downward trajectory unlike his economy. and now interest rates increase and so does the massive debts. and all these numbers make no sense. let's say we started with double that. and brought it down to 110,000 after 8 obama years. what percent is that? maybe 72% from the year before? ZOMG DOLAN KICKED OUT FIVE MORE THIS YEAR. it's not like he reversed anything. and this probably isnt even much of a win. if at all. this article is shoddy. and so are its numbers and the ways it decided to "say" anything

OK gramps... I will get right on that (like I did your mom, wait I mean granddaughter)

This, the left is actually somewhat correct by accident about how trump has normalized pro-white policy.

what's the source and why do you always chop off headlines and sources?

I wish I could reach through your computer screen and bludgeon you to death with a rock. Someday maybe

Why shills ignore bibi face in that pic?

Attached: open_borders.png (1619x839, 67K)

just show me a graph with refugee admissions and a percentage scale for the y-axis, and you can see how stupid this is. and then show me an H1Bs one. or a chinaman steel one. NOW we need tariffs do we? why not import quotas? the man is an insane communist

Bingo, cutting 77% of the rat poison from your diet doesnt mean you're not paying a visit to the grim reaper

>77

Attached: 1474200882590.gif (480x480, 2.33M)

Attached: just_a_view.jpg (960x720, 95K)

>japan and greece smoke more, die less of lung cancer
>black lung is only for coal miners
>how fat are greece and japan?
>nicotine is a fucking vitamin (B3 minus one oxygen bond; aka "smoking")

>dancing israelis and lucky larries

google it with quotes you mongoloid

During his campaign, he promised to cut refugee admissions by 100%.

77% isn't fucking good enough.

nah. also. that's why i focussed on what i did. i dont care if kikeport wrote it. the numbers are shit. i already googled the graph i wanted. it proved me right. but ill also have you all just google that by quotations

you cannot defend a country without steel production. Producing steel is necessary to produce tanks, planes, ships, missiles. Obummer gave away steel to weaken the USA. Killary gave away Uranium to finish us off.

Attached: obama_ransom_cash.jpg (300x168, 11K)

trade quotas wouldnt have affected any prices for the worse like tariffs do. nor will it have relied on making govt revenue like your crap cuts for corporations already piled on

How many german refugees fled the fatherland after WW2?
That is simply not how war works, amigo.

It s not about profits or graphs. It is about survival you jack nut. If you go to war with a country that produces 100% of your steel - you lose.

EMAILLLLLLLLLLLLS. listen. tariffs COST your guys. they bankrupt them. tariffs always fail and most of em were european and not even chinky. if you had quotas. you could tell off the chinks. while also actually protecting your steel for some reason. these are not republican policies. but they are now. thanks boomers. i hooe unions die too

-umber?

actually. bush did em. so theyve always been

He's about to start building it, achmed.

blackpilltards btfo in one post

No fucking way. Sauce me for this speech immediately Hans

MAGA

Dat %

Attached: 77.jpg (400x400, 138K)

good. should be 100%

>I hope unions die too
yea # metoo
they steal your wages and give it to democrats

Attached: 1509056260971.jpg (225x225, 5K)

7 is kind of his number

Attached: digits dont lie.jpg (1504x816, 1.65M)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png (215x215, 35K)

>white males commits terrorism constantly
>blame brown people

I talked to an Iraqi lady at my bank who said it was better under Saddam. I kinda feel like we can let her stay since we fucked her over.

All of the Somalis and Syrians can fuck right off though

Attached: 1521693148488.gif (353x448, 1.47M)

1 million homeless, jesus christ, our population is 4 times yours and we only have an estimated 550,000 homeless.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUT ALL THOSE DOCTORS AND ENGINEERS
WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT THEM

I have absolute distrust about the european far right, mainly their secondary intentions, but the refugee policy is absolute fucking trash! Faggots cant even solve scarcity problems at home and just decide to invite more people in. The fucking tards! The european bureaucrats live in an ivory tower with an atmosphere of abundance wile having complete and total ignorance and disregard for the lives of their citizens!

>America should take in refugees from countries it destroyed or aided in destroying. And help rebuild those nations.

I used to think this way, I'm ashamed to admit.

The refugees have to be sent back to rebuild their own countries.

Also:
>Greece is having problems
"They shall have more austerity and be more responsible!"

>Literal foreigners from the fucking middle east and north africa come in
"Lets give them free shit"

You fucking Krauts lel

>33%
mongrel math at its finest