He never ceases to crack me up

He never ceases to crack me up

Attached: 8c0aa76f-923f-4b35-9434-7b8067086351.png (588x146, 16K)

if we ended foreign aid we would have enough money to build three suburban houses for every homeless person in america

But we won't be able to give every noncitizen a Happy meal

>Reward unproductive people!!!

Why are Leftist so goddamn stupid?

Are you stupid son.

Give the world to china to build homeless people suburban houses.

Stop being a fucking idiot.

Fuck the military and it's increased budget. Looks like John Q taxpayer is paying for the wall after all.

Tears in my eyes, right now. Maybe I should have voted for him after all? Nah. :/

But, still.

>Fuck the military and it's increased budget.
Fuck you nigger. You want to die from nuclear hellfire?

20 years from now you're gonna look back and wonder how awesome it would have been to supporting Trump as his plan was unfolding. You'll probably even tell your kids/grand kids that you were a supporter of him because you'd be too embarrassed to admit you opposed the greatest leader of all time.

Attached: 1520137673979.png (726x1063, 1.19M)

>didn't get the wall spending
>didn't get border security spending
>but at least I got military spending in so we can keep fighting for ZOG

Attached: 1503058825411.png (448x497, 439K)

who gives a shit who pays for it

1.6B is nothing

i shit out 1.6billion USD worth of bullshit every day

really makes me think

Attached: 26vxbr.jpg (500x756, 94K)

i was just making a point that foreign aid is a complete waste of resources

its great having a clown president

He won't be reelected because he'll be impeached and removed.

Attached: 1520674495421.png (719x475, 154K)

You're an idiot.

haha funny joke guys voting for him lol thats a real good one

no u

I have always been fine with paying for the wall. A stitch in time, saves nine.

>Only got 1.6 billion for the wall
>Still shipping billons to Israel/Muslim nations and African shit holes.

This is why America is a shit hole.

We need lots more tech to be prepared for the small, cheap, drone swarms, hypersonic missiles, and other crazed shit other nations are working on.

The legislation is said to include $641 million for 33 miles of new border fencing - but not a concrete wall - and also is expected to include $1.296 billion in funding new border technology, sources said.

>I MAKE THE BEST DEALS, FOLKS

the closer herr mueller gets to the truth the wilder the orange clown becomes

I thought Trump was going to cut out the waste. Was he not smart enough? He said he was smart.

Look up soft power then neck yourself for your stupidity

>lack of spacial awareness in that font editing
a woman made this.

>daca still tied up in court
>obamacare still not gone
>wall not funded (only starting to renegotiate trade deals
>we still give billions to shithole countries
Sorry but this isn’t a win. Nowhere close. What happened with legal immigration? More or less?

He isn’t getting much of his agenda done at all.

a meme generator made this

Don't forget about deficit and debt going up again

>1 man vs an entire entrenched goverment structure built on deceipt, corruption and subversion

He never stood a chance.

No, lad. I didn't oppose him, actually I supported his ideas or at least some of them. But I've given up on voting and now do politics outside of it. But as for the rest of what you've written, I do hope you're right. Though I do think it ultimately best to support a politicians _ideas_ rather than his person.

You'd think he'd be right at home

L.O.L. Chances are, you know, talking to a Dem.

"b-but DOESNT COUNT!"
delusional much lefty?

I voted Trump.
How does funding only 90 miles of a wall to your shithole country count as fully funding the entirety of our border?

>$700 billion to bolster our camoflague welfare program

>Had to waste
Why? Just shut the fucker down

Yeah, the presidency of Trump essentially confirms that it doesn't matter who you elect because the machinations of the military industrial complex will reject them.

even mexico knows you are full of shit

you are not a trump voter its like a liberal going on here preaching gun control and saying they own an AR 15.

You are however a colossal faggot.

>LOOK AT ME, GOYIM!! I'M STEALING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF TAX MONEY TO PROTECT ISRAEL!!!

Attached: 2016-01-16-1452946810-6459589-ScreenshotofU.S.presidentialcandidatesDonaldTrumpHillaryClintonlicking (500x350, 77K)

>lower military budget by like 2%
there I solved how to pay for the wall guys.

Is the "I voted Trump" the leftard's "I have a black friend"?

Don't the Adam Ruins Everything tier lefties always say that there are enough houses on the market that fail to sell to just give to all the homeless people?

b-b-but why does it take TIME to get what I want?
you think like a child

His power level is only increasing

Attached: 1513131268876.jpg (729x1024, 220K)

This

>blah blah blah the wall got cucked but MOST IMPORTANTLY muh military

As if it's not just overtly becoming more and more of a welfare program as time goes on
>can't discriminate against the mentally ill and candy asses who can't even do a single pullup or lob a grenade more than 3 feet, that'd be racist. Everyone deserves a free college education in exchange for scrubbing some latrines and posing for diverse photo ops!

I bet you would instantly change your mind if he said "only white homeless people"

You realize that the US had countrie s like Egypt in their back pocket under these foreign aid schemes? So many conflicts in the past half century have been solved through your annual foreign aid budget, so unless you want chiquita bananas to start costing you 3.5/lb, shut it!

Another day, another step closer to fulfilling the agenda.

Full speed ahead.

Not when the entire military is on his side.

>Adam Ruins Everything
I despise him so damn much. I was watching a recycling episode with my mom and sister and it was difficult to just sit there and listen to his fallacies

Attached: 1490198001862.jpg (500x654, 82K)

Just the money we give to the kikes would be more than enough. Not to mention the military aid Israel receives from the U.S. which is more than every other country combined.

>spacial

Attached: 1487000321664.jpg (1930x2517, 2.94M)

I’m a right leaning libertarian that voted trump this past election and ron Paul during the obama years. I don’t care if you believe me. Just trying to say that this deal sucks and if you’re objective you have to admit it does too. I am worried about the midterms. If dems grab a lot of seats or take the senate or house, it doesn’t matter how much time there is when nothing will get passed. I am not thinking like a child. I am thinking about November.

Liberals will complain about the military budget, meanwhile they can't name a President who has decreased its budget.

Yeah between all of his unsourced assumptions that he builds his major premises on to the citation of NPR and a bunch of literally who lefty journalism rags for his stats, he's a real faggot.

I high school kid I know was watching his show around me one day. I suggested an episode of Penn and Teller's Bullshit on the same subject to him as a just as easily digestible alternative that's not quite as blue pilled. Hope he took me up on it. I feel bad for kids these days having to depend on idiots like Adam and all the pseudo intellectual activist faggots that MTV pushes so hard now.

> got $1.6 Billion
From Mexico?
Because Mexico is paying for it?

>Let's reward unproductive countries instead!

I guess the military-industrial complex must have a really strong lobby.

Or we could build a wall

No fuck them too, poor whites are all complete trash

>this is what retards actually believe

Even the maple army is with trump

Drumpf! Hahahahahhahahahahah
Sup Forums BTFO.

I'll do one even better. If we ended foreign aid, we'd have enough money to pay off all mortgages on all homes. You want to talk about a stimulus program?

We'd see that 21 trillion actually drop for the first time ever.

>Dem giveaways

Attached: IMG_2654.jpg (900x900, 40K)

Perhaps, but I doubt you could convince me the foreign aid to Israel and siding with them against Syria is doing anything but increasing the conflict and further cost in the middle East.

I used to think the military budget was bloated too, then I realized our military is a key reason the US is practically king of the world. 'Peace through strength' works.

Somebody shut this goy up we need all the shelkels from America to destroy America and get them to fight our wars

Attached: 1520789656030.png (144x151, 11K)

economic leverage over other nations is a jewish tactic and america is not an empire. At worst we'd need the petrodollar but even that is fading as we're moving onto natural gas and other energy sources

I am lower-middle class working American. All I read is "I am taking more of your money than ever, to give to black and camo welfare queens!"

Thanks for chiming I , retard. This is the same as saying you could have more money if yoy didn't invest in buying more product to sell. America is a business, we control other countries and we give them Gibbs for being "good boys".

How is this reality beyond you mouth breathing faggots?

yes it is

>Bragging about incrrasing government spending after you decreased the revenue coming in by reducing taxes

This guy is an economic illiterate who is going to blow up the global economy.

Wtf I love communism now

why is there only one button?

>implying trump made this budget
brainlet detected

I honestly give Dems a 10% chance to take the house.

Anyone using a generic nationwide ballot is missing the point. Urban voters are Democrat sure, but they already have those seats. Republicans will still take the rural and suburban votes

It's a fence not a wall. Additions to the existing fence.

Trump brags about everything so he's fucking responsible so. Go suck a dick you fucking Trump shill.

DEM GIBAWAY

Enjoy your gun free shithole.

We do not deserve having such an awesome President but thank God for Trump.

Attached: 1521478672806.gif (294x350, 1.38M)

>so he's fucking responsible so
>so x2
Woman detected

we do

r_donald virgin with zero history of female interaction detected

You Trump shills ruined Sup Forums. Can't go a single post without defending the orange retard. Sad!

Shill thread hide ignore love on
13 posters writhin the op up range

Like they deserve it, you faggot.

we will NEVER have a president with the bants this man gives out on a daily basis