Nigger hate thread

Two niggers working in an old folks home in the US throw around and abuse an old Lebanese man. (Covered by a Lebanese TV).

youtu.be/QMjiDxseHN8?t=1m39s

Attached: Capture111.png (935x531, 884K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pij6vxr9rOY&t=1s
nydailynews.com/news/crime/murder-charge-filed-nurses-laugh-dying-wwii-vet-article-1.3835593
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to the Niggers on these cases.

Old Folks home people are some of the most miserable humans on Earth.

Old People are assholes that think they can talk shit about everyone in front of them and bitch and complain about their situation and take out their misery on the 'HELP'.

Fuck these old timers.

They should be more "nice" to people paid to put up with their OLD ASSES.

Attached: 2A5E2C2C-0610-4274-ACB2-D1458B2DC5B9.jpg (2048x1536, 411K)

They have no empathy. You see this all the time in nursing homes and the nurse is always black.

What is an old Lebanese man doing in the US?

He had to have been a fairly recent immigrant who came here during old age with nothing of value to contribute but to brown this country up.

Nothing to see here - just shitskins abusing other shitskins like they always do, turning the US into a 3rd world country. Surprise, surprise.

Boomers are getting what they derserve.

tfw u will never sexy have a Lebanese news anchor as wife. y even live.

>What is an old Lebanese man doing in the US?
>Nothing to see here
>just shitskins abusing other shitskins like they always do

Attached: thumb up.jpg (398x500, 25K)

boomers btfo

>Niggers bashing sandniggers
Imagine my shock!

Attached: 1504681726013.jpg (272x272, 19K)

I dislike lebos just as much as the next true blue aussie but excusing these filthy negresses for treating an infirmed old person like this just outs you for what you are, a filthy nigger.

MY HEART

Attached: 11_24_12_possum-8679-L.jpg (800x530, 169K)

Well, they would be doing the same shit with white men as well (although IMHO the man is whiter and more Caucasian than most commenters here).

My sides

You don't have to use the N word.

Stop.

Attached: 9388633610_0ec4c2a7b6.jpg (283x375, 39K)

Serves you right sandnigger subhuman. You enslaved blacks before whites.

What the fuck these negresses are fucking horrible!

youre just a poop head

Attached: tumblr_nifwbpX3tQ1u3zusno1_500.jpg (500x375, 60K)

I don't understand people who end up in old people's homes. Do they not have family?

My family has taken care of our elderly for as many generations as I can remember. They always stayed at home till the end.

In fact right now I've been taking care of my great grandfather.

this made me think more: why the news anchor was squinting so much?
and less why nigs are gonna nog?.

Attached: screenshot-boards.4chan.org-2018.03.21-23-30-47.png (245x113, 47K)

You have no power here, nigger.

Attached: 1492049110966.png (856x2781, 1.26M)

D.ubs confirmed.
Other than that...

weak bait.

chain migration

>Do they not have family?
They do, it's just that their family is probably a bunch of selfish liberals

Attached: 1474173146917.jpg (1470x1116, 203K)

Neither do you, pasty white virgin.

Attached: empiredust.webm (480x280, 2.95M)

This

The eventual fate of all boomers.

Yes he does you fucking nigger or you cucked nigger lover. grow the fuck up crybaby bitch

Attached: 1506314974838.gif (129x150, 73K)

Attached: 1474255577536.jpg (382x308, 23K)

Wow. Lebanese people look pretty white to me.

That nigger got roasted by a chink lol

Man this is why I don't want to grow up and die as a useless old shit who can't do jack. Though I suppose all deaths will be like this. Difference is how long of a time period you spend as an old shit. If you die of an MI, it will be quick and easy. But die a slow prolonged one in a home slowly losing your mind is not great.

lol dont remember how I came across this shit but holy fuck please watch it. It's not good by any means just pure cringe. This is what you average black does and acts like. Drinking and smoking off the taxpayer dollar
youtube.com/watch?v=Pij6vxr9rOY&t=1s

Attached: 1512920316390.jpg (1177x1280, 140K)

How have I never seen this meme before. I'm fucking crying

What language are they speaking?

i know I wont live to be an elder, dont want to and if it looks like i am gonna become one, i'll off myself. If we think this is bad think about the future of old folks home. No whites at all will most likely be employed at your residence.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

People can call me nigger all they want. Doesn't bother me. Know why? CAUSE I'M NOT A NIGGER.

fuck off faggot leaf nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

lol i dunno man, I cant stop laughing. I havnt even browsed the other videos. These retards actually think they are something special. I can only imagine how many types of videos like this youtube is littered with. fucking nogs lol

Attached: BLMSWE.jpg (660x429, 47K)

They have family, but in America, we're all slaves. We can't even afford to stay home and raise our children. We must send them to be indoctrinated in public schools.

It's been a gradual transition that the public hasn't noticed. Everyone is miserable and everyone hates each other, and no one has time to do anything besides work, eat, shit, sometimes bathe, and sleep 5ish hours.

~~~DAILY REMINDER~~~

THIS IS THE FATE OF THE MAJORITY OF BOOMERS WHO WILL INEVITBILY BE STUFFED INTO A RETIREMENT HOME. THE ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT FOR ALLOWING IN THE HORDES OF ORCS

>mfw

Attached: FSADFASDF.jpg (245x206, 6K)

The fuck is wrong with you?

If you're too negative and impatient to work in an Old Folk home environment then DON'T. Be a fucking warehouse worker or some shit that doesn't require you to take care of miserable old people.

The nurse's actions will never be excused by how bitchy and miserable the old people are under any circumstances. This to me is just as bad as child abuse. The old people might be even further removed from reality than a 6 yr old kid.

But seriously I think the majority of nurses and aides I've come into contact with over the past 5 years have been far more miserable and bitchy than the patient. If you don't have the ability to not let the negative encounters affect you or your job performance than you should probably find a new job that doesn't deal with people in general.

I also think it's funny that in all of the videos and news reports I've heard of abuse in an old folk's home it's been a nigger. Especially in that one where the old guy was calling for help and the black nurses just stood there and laughed at him until he died.

fucking crying as well m8 holy shit well done

>BRDRDRDRDRDRDRDRD
>GAY

>leb
Why would they abuse a fellow shitskin?

Suck a cock nigger

sheboons are nasty to sheboons with lighter skin lol... do you think they know this poor old cunt is a lebo?

niggers need to be shot.straight fucking up.
they think in those jobs they are still the help.guess what,you dont like your job,quit and do something a nigger likes like kfc chicken taste tester or professional weed smoker.
you abuse the elderly you go to jail,fat waste of fat cells.

They're all the same to me

Blacks are notorious for this type of shit. They grow up with feelings of abandonment and inadequacy, this leads to power and control issues. They abuse animals, children and people to satiate their desire for superiority and power. Fuck man just look at their culture, at it's core it's merely a rejection of white culture.

Nursing aids get paid shit and have awful work conditions. Blame the corporations who hire this trash. If they paid beter they wouldn't nees these scum bags

i've worked in these settings for years and can attest black people, whether african immigrants or homegrown, tend to be the worst to the residents. They tend to have disdainful attitudes towards the weak and helpless. Except for this one liberian dude, he was one of the best people to work with

Wow that is extremely cute

DIS
AN DIS
YA HERD?
WE MOTHA FUKIN WUZ MUFUGGAS

Attached: olympic burger flipper.png (1024x576, 1.11M)

*nigger

Attached: IMG_0353.png (500x667, 406K)

Corporations are amoral. Blame the people who support shitty nursing homes

>be nursing student
>people say it's a good profession
>it's just wiping people's asses and having them talk shit to your face

guys, don't go into nursing

If they treat lebs like that they probably treat whites like that too or worse

bump

Rekt

You deal with untouchables. What did you expect?

>nigger
>Lebanese

who can tell the difference really?

This, also Lebanon has to be one of the most sad places in the Middle East, being forced to take in Jewish and Iraq refugees, and having Israel steal land from them. These are the type of people we should be giving foreign aid to.

Nononononononononononononono the only good lebos are christian lebos, i'm not a christian, but even then they can be intolerable. Musrat lebos haev been responsible for almost all our domestic terrorism in Australia.

At least the nigger nurses who laughed at the old guy dying caught criminal charges.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/murder-charge-filed-nurses-laugh-dying-wwii-vet-article-1.3835593

Attached: niggers BTFO.jpg (637x666, 78K)

>shieettttttttttttttt - the face

they're fuckin white!

Attached: r_Fud_Gc_G.jpg (827x1241, 359K)

I am my wife's caregiver (frequently post here, so won't go into backstory). I am also 6'8" white guy who lifts, barely sleeps, stressed beyond capacity, and unemployed because caregiver discrimination is completely legal and government gave her coverage to illegals. On the razors edge. Anyone who even talks of mistreating her gets no quarter from me. My mere presence is your only warning: what comes afterwards... no jury, not even a far left one, would convict me.

>having sex with your wife's son
not
>havine sex with your wife's dog
Seems outdated

Old people/ child abuse videos just make me sad. Its just not right

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (240x320, 14K)

Justin, don't you have some ski lessons to teach?

I mean yeah, fuck niggers
But fuck old people that cant even toilet themselves too. Just die already.

So beautiful and talented!

Nigger

Attached: 18157181_218649181971010_7376197667695094388_n.jpg (745x960, 116K)

> Two non white sheboons mistreat an old non white retard who can't even wipe his own ass

Who the fuck cares?

/SG/ GET THE FUCK OUT YOU NON-WHITE MIDDLE EASTERN SHIT SKINS!

Attached: 1504413218263.gif (222x330, 545K)

Attached: 6ca2cc72cd2d1274c8f299f2f669fde7.jpg (612x612, 47K)