Untitled

9news.com.au/national/2018/03/22/13/11/dutton-refuses-to-back-down-on-south-african-white-farmer-visa-plan

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 2.16.35 pm.png (713x478, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_hIojjA3A4
youtu.be/8Uee_mcxvrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCKIN BASED

Based these fucking leftists get btfo

bump

YOUUU NEEEEED COOOLINNNN, BABY IM NOT FOOOOOLIN

Who wouldn't jump on the opportunity to get free hard working white people and at the same time to starve and destroy african niggers?

>the fuckin western world

HELL YEAH STRALIA!

Attached: 1518837491260.jpg (4500x4334, 1.04M)

Fuck yes
Does that guy need a personal security detachment? I volunteer

Wtf I love Asia now

I wish I was Australian.
Love you guys.

Attached: what-about-second-smoko-30965973.png (500x363, 99K)

OUR FUCKING GUY

THE MOST OURGUY WE'VE HAD

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SAVE WHITES IS OUR GUY AND THIS CANNOT BE REFUTED

I don’t get it why would they have a problem with this. I thought all refugees were welcome.

Our new president has taken up reigns after Ghadafi about a central gold backed currency....

Guys, is this not a sure fucking fire way to Destabilize South Africa and fuck Rhamaposa over?

Have i ever mentioned how happy i am that you cunts exist

The best part is, he's going to just go ahead and do it, and they can't stop him.

If leftists get out with their black masks and antifa shit and protest fucking genocide survivors getting off planes at the airport, they'll ruin their image entirely forever in the eyes of all regular white australians.

Mass redpilling is coming. When the saffas land, the left will make themselves look like fucking idiots.

>Mr Dutton caused widespread controversy and diplomatic tensions after arguing last week the "persecuted" farmers needed help from a "civilised country" like Australia.

It's controversial to imply that a nation that commits genocide is uncivilized?

Attached: 1497562996212.jpg (337x367, 25K)

This is dangerous, if he doesn't backs down the jews will find a way to even use this against whites, ie by using the program to bring in BLACK south African farm workers since they are also statistically rekt when their comrades raid farms (or worse, unlock the gates to the raiders).

wtf i luv austria now

Sure would be nice if the fucking Dutch and Poms would stick their neck out too since its their legacy.

Because they know all those South Africans will vote right wing when given the opportunity, whereas all over immigrant groups vote Labor/Green. Most of the Liberal party is a left wing fifth column too. This guy is at war with his own party trying to do this.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-10-23 at 10.01.55 pm.png (250x209, 101K)

probably, almost every african country was destabilized with dictators to siphon their resources

South Africa is their home you faggot.

Black farmers are already a tier above the savage hordes that simply want to steal land for their racist agenda.

>Some folks I talk to start comparing Dutton to Trump
>Tell them they need better comparisons
>Another Australian pipes up
>"He's not like Trump, he's like Darth Vader without the Death Star!"
>"Or Himmler without the concentration camps!"
SA please save us.

Attached: 1472909984054.jpg (200x190, 11K)

5c has been added to your white genocide support account faggot.

Attached: 1473201644421.png (200x200, 50K)

Street Peasants only know meme culture, what a shocker.

Like Europe is the home of whites.

About time someone on our side takes a stand.

Why isnt drumpf helping the south africans?

What a fucking hero

Out of the pot, into the fire

Can someone tell me why it would be so wrong for a politician to say "yeah we want to give these refugees priority because we share common ancestry and they would fit into our western culture well" ?

Attached: pippin puff.gif (160x160, 512K)

This is accurate, most black farm laborers have been on the same farm for generations, these aren't Sudanese nogs these are worker nogs.

How are we showing our support for him lads?
I feel obligated to do more than just talk about how based he is on a Mongolian basket weaving forum...

Marxist infiltration into every facet of polite society.

>On Thursday Dutton told 2GB Radio there had been “lots of outrage” from “some of the crazy lefties at the ABC, Guardian, the Huffington Post ... [who] draw mean cartoons about me”.

>“They don’t realise how completely dead they are to me,” he said.

Christ, that savage Aussie bantz

The current argument against this other than it being racist is that taking in all the white farmers will mean that South Africans will starve LOL

Join and lend your support to the lib dems, australian conservatives or one nation. If you're in a liberal/national electorate, put pressure on your member. Get to some of the protests if they're in your area (one in brisbane irc)

your king nigger is going to get suicided and a white leader will reign again.

WHITES DO NOT HAVE HUMAN RIGHTS.

>On Thursday, Broad – who travelled to South Africa during his four-year tenure as president of the Victorian Farmers Federation – told the ABC’s AM: “If we take away the farmers in South Africa, we rob them of the capacity to farm that ground and feed the population.
>“The black South African farmers certainly have not proved themselves. They need the skill set of the white South African farmers if they’re going to have any chance of feeding the population that they’ve got.”

Jesus Christ, I'm not even going to start on how worthless niggers are, but how is allowing people who WANT to leave, TO leave, wrong to these people. Do they want to white farmers to effectively be slaves to millions of hungry niggers?

I don't understand the left. They claim to have empathy. They want Niggers to get the land, so someone offers to take in the people on the land so the Niggers can have the land. The left gets pissed. Are they just the most clever Nazis ever or really this unreasonable and dumb? I usually run with dumb but I'm starting to wonder.

>allowing people who WANT to leave, leave*

Jeez, they really come for you when you start talking autonomous gold backed currency, huh.

>Just looked this up

wowwee GG SA, that's one way to end it. Fucking Gadaffi'd

We found the last actual man living in Aussie-land. And his name is Dutton.

Fuck everyone else

Aussies will save the White Race

if you were him or someone like him, with the ability to help; would you tell anyone or do it quietly?
>a clue that he is RP'd on the active plans to vastly reduce Caucasians is borne out in the attention given the Opioid Crisis

I really don't think this is just a coincidence at all. Oh fug goodbye president Cyril and stable South Africa.

My only regret is that America and Texas especially doesn't just import these people unvetted and give them guns on arrival.

If you have oil and want to leave the petrodollar or if you don't have oil and start talking gold backed currency Jews get deeply concerned about the level of freedom in your country.

Kek, this is why Trump has been so quiet, Cyril and SA getting Gadafi'd

does anyone have the security cam screenshot of the murderers with the military grade signal jammer they use so farmers cant call for help?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Ironic that it is them who created this monster, I guess it surved it purposed but must now die. Spooky.

Tony "Stop the boats" Abbot has backed Dutton 100% in the media recently too.

Dutton for PM, Tony for 2nd in command, Pauline in charge of immigration, Palmer in charge of crocodile parks

Let's do it

hear here!

I'm not usually proud of Australia but I can say I am here.

Finally I can say that our politicians are doing the right thing helping these people.

Hopefully it's a sign of things to come. I'll definitely vote Liberal in the next election because of this.

Based

>Criminals getting all the top shelf farmer pussy shipped in from exotic locations
>I have to deal with 56% spam pussy

Shit ain’t right

Daily reminder that to never cuck it gets you nothing.

The best part about this is watching lefties expose themselves as white hating.

Attached: 1498038151444.jpg (2158x3000, 836K)

Because the left doesn't believe in a western culture, it's all relative. Any attempts to suggest the west does have a culture and that is not relative is considered racist.

Two men left in down under land? The mind boggles.

Damn, was an opportunity for Trump to pick up some more support.

Guess he's busy with China at the moment.

Pls stop, i can only get so hard!

Trump knows his name is toxic even to normies at a point, associating himself with dutton would poison the normie waters and boomerfaggots who read the guardian and go OH NO THIS GUY IS SUPPORTED BY TRUMP WE CANT LET HIM IN TRUMPS THAT BAD GUY ON TV

Need to give it time

>millions of whites trapped in an African country outnumbered by savage niggers
>no western politician wants to help them except for a "literally who" Aussie.
Most powerful military in the world and we just bomb sandniggers instead of taking care of our own.

Attached: dying mike.jpg (505x550, 21K)

I am so grateful for this.

Aussy is gonna be so fucking based when boer combines with crocodile dundee

And you can be sure that every single one of the boers rescued by this guy will be voting for his party in future elections
Good to see that the right is taking lessons from the left

They're too busy signing Israeli anti-boycott contract agreements to get money to unfuck their homes from the hurricanes.

>OY VEY YOU STUPID GOY!!!
>If you save your fellow whites we will have to flood your countries with 3rd world hordes!
>pay no attention to use already flooding your countries with 3rd world hordes!!!

Oy vey my long nosed friend, oy vey

Attached: jew implying.png (2810x4096, 178K)

Basically if you fuck with israel or americas economic soft power they will come for you.

good bye white devil. the cover of korns self entitled album depicts the end of the white devil in afeica

youtube.com/watch?v=5_hIojjA3A4

DUTTON NEXT PM

To that SA I was talking to a few days ago - told ya he wouldn't back down

Attached: WhiteSegregation.jpg (642x960, 62K)

Gotta love the part about worrying that the poor black folks are going to starve to death without their white oppressors there to feed them...

Someone's got to save them.

I have trouble believing the last whites in line to get out will survive.

I ain't saying he shouldn't do it, I'm saying that the law should make it very clear ONLY Boers and other European-Afrikaner minorities can apply. If they take the cucky "ALL persecuted South Africans regardless of race, maaaaaaaaaaan" approach they gonna get flooded with literal niggers claiming to be persecuted and moving to Australia. You bet the leftist kikes in charge will try to use something aimed at helping whites and turn around into destroying white nations.

Want to discuss that over a cuppa?

Attached: ED9F74AF-9A22-4029-B1DF-54C9792F3056-689-0000018B943EFBA8.jpg (650x366, 101K)

Being one of the last few to get out would be scary. Imagine being alone with nothing but hordes of nogs surrounding you.

Attached: knot shit.jpg (1080x1920, 302K)

Attached: sxcnotshitet785f.jpg (1920x1080, 715K)

which version is best?

Look at how angry the left is (especially jews) about Whites getting help
Major redpill

make us harder

Attached: 1493073290981.jpg (900x900, 65K)

thats gay

Onya Peter. It's good to know there's at least one cunt in the coalition who isn't a pozzed fuckwit.

Id copy obama and fly them all into an airport in nabraska in the middle of the night using unmarked planes and then generate fraudulent histories for them and the relocate them to every small town in america with the story that they moved from detro.. I mean texas.

where's Yolandi going to go? I want her here in the states. fuck Australia...she's mine: youtu.be/8Uee_mcxvrw

Attached: uk9yj8t7rg6 - Copy.jpg (1080x1920, 864K)

Been watching the news on normiebook. Everyone's getting pissed off because they're letting in white people who speak English with valuable skills. They would rather let in people with no valuable skills in the modern world who speak little to no English because..I don't even know, that's we're I'm getting a bit lost. Can someone clear up why there's so much backlash? I don't understand.

Attached: vegemite-toast.jpg (620x413, 212K)

Thanks mate. I often visit Sup Forums while sitting in parliament.
It is nice to hear your words of support and encouragement.
I will raise the Jewish question in question time I feel digis repeat.

they argue thats it's trying to encourage a proxy genocide i think....at least thats the only logical reason it could be seen as bad...?

You've been taught white people have no rights. Nice Marmite toast giv to me.

>marmite
m-maybe dutton is wrong

because the braindead leftists in Victoria are conditioned to hate anything white. The cognitive dissonance is amazing
>you won't let in refugess you is Nazi
>omg you want to let in WHITE refugees being slaughtered on their land you is Nazi
>omg you are going to let blacks starve letting in these refugess you is nazi
their brains can't process the fact that if we take in white saffers that niggers will just be niggers and starve and fuck themselves to death. Dutton is a hero.

marmite or gtfo !

>england collapses under the weight of its own hubris
>USA goes full Trump
>Australia saving white people from genocide
how do we save canada

>how do we save canada
reverse nafta

nuke it

we don't

Attached: DayOfTheRake.jpg (1018x1137, 254K)

Everyone is saving themselves. I expect a major shift after Princess Justina's term is up.