Shiledbro manga Chapter 37 dump & LN Vol 9 discussion

Hey guys, it's time for another chapter of shieldbro! And also hopefully some discussion of Vol 9 of the LN after that.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/164591194/#164591194
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also remember to go and give thanks to otscans for the release.

Oh wow, i forgot to post a page.

L'Arc eats the rucolu fruit in the Manga, Motoyasu eats it in the LN.

firo looking cute here.

The enchantment is of "Maximum" grade in the LN but i'm not sure which one is true.

Jesus christ naofumi you made her cry

Getting uncomfortably close there therese.

I can't stay mad at that face.

Anyone else would think he's getting NTR'd.

Jesus christ therese, calm down.

you're supposed to rape your spouse after marriage, not before.

really cant stay mad at that face.

Air strike bump

you fool don't say that

That's what you get for triggering a flag.

In an unrelated note i fucked up the thread title and it took me this long to notice.

Free bumps

Now that's something you don't see everyday

How far is the LN in the story? Also did it change things again after Tact appeared?

At the point in the WN, it would be just after the spirit turtle fight. After i finish dumping the chapter i'll tell you what's up.

Maybe this time L'Arc took the hint.

these 2 are going to end up betraying naofumi, aren't they

This is the last page guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, i really liked it. Specially therese.

I fucked up once again.

Unlike a certain bitch, they regret things had to be that way. You'll see why they do it in the LN if you don't want to wait for the manga to get to that point.

so they do huh? what a surprise, seems like literally everyone in this manga does

The world is unfair like that. Specially if it's another world.

yeah, but i'm tired of hating everyone in this manga. that's why when you see 2 new characters like this who become friendly with naofumi you just know there's a catch

We can't have MC becoming too happy.

For now at least, there will be no more betrayals after this. Besides they all become good friends after many a fight to the death against the book faggot. And a good scolding from kizuna

So then, The author is doing a continuation to the Spear hero WN, called the true restart of the spear hero.

This time Motoyasu gets kicked in the balls so hard during his first meeting with firo that he's able to remember everything from all of the loops and starts messing up with the plot again. As far as i could translate and understand with google translate, motoyasu kills the bitch and her soul in front of naofumi and the girls and takes them all to Zeltbur since Stiltvelt and shieldfreiden are bad ideas, and Fabuley has tact.

>want to do some grinding
What did he mean by this?

Oh hey isn't this the change you mentioned in the LN?

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Dlu0tZnhA

Shield hero should have defected and I never understood why a vague threat from the queen was enough to convince him not to.
He's a god in Stiltvelt and Shieldfreiden

Thanks for the dump! A lot of inconsistent names, though.

Yeah. This is all part of a great arc between Vols 5 through 9. This is all about the mystery of the waves which wasn't explored very well in the WN.Before getting to even begin to work on the slave village in the WN, in the LN they have to go through kizuna's(not her actual world, just the one she was summoned to) world to recover the energy of the spirit turtle stolen by the vassal of the book

As soon as he gets inside any of those countries there will be war. The queen even says he has the power to bring ruin to her country if he so wished for it.

Oh right, for those who havent read it, here's the thread there i posted a revised TL script for the spear hero manga.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/164591194/#164591194

I wasn't reading that manga for years, did they already reach that arc where shieldbro becomes crazy evil scientist?

We're far from that point, right now we're dealing with LN-exclusive content.

Far behind that point i mean.

Pity. Full chuuni evil Naofumi was fun as fuck.

Class up when?

Already happened.

In the manga? If it did what chapter?

Found it. Thanks.

Has anyone read vol 9 yet?

stock up on your rare firos guys.

Just found out that it's out. There was a delay a couple of weeks back and I kinda forgotten about it.

Having read the original WN from start to finish, I'm really enjoying all of the changes made in LN, especially the current arc and Glass' backstory.

Since Raph's origins were retconned to being a shikigami made from Raphtalia's hair, does it mean that we'll never see the mad scientist arc and new 7 deadly sins in the LN?

most of the info form there and glass's visit to naofumi's world kinda sets it in stone.

So we'll still get our army of loli Raphtalias?

If the illustrations indicate so.

>tfw you will never be this comfy

how often does the manga update? monthly? i kinda feel lazy reading all the ln

Monthly yeah, is that you viper?

yes, im only following konosuba LN for now and looks like it won't get translated sooner, Dungeon Meshi as well and considering shieldhero

Yeah don't worry about it, you've probably read 4 1/2 LNs worth of content already, that's what the anime is going to cover anyway.that said, there's always going to be info not in the manga that will be in the LN so yeah.

i mean 4 1/2 out of 9.

I'mma dump an edit the Typesetter did for this chapter. It's kinda funny because this could probably happen if L'Arc doesn't step up his crafting game.

ah ok

Btw thanks again for drawing my request, hope i can interest you in doing another sometime