All men aren't created equal

"Activity of Xanax is affected by race (people of Asian descent achieve higher concentrations and activity of alprazolam is longer), concurrent liver or kidney disease, alcoholism and obesity. Less is known about differences in absorption and activity between individuals administered Klonopin."

drugs.com/answers/klonopin-vs-xanax-3030557.html

One more piece of evidence supporting race realism I just found, thought I'd share

Attached: methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F2c0f7078-96e8-11e7-a47a-dea170dd3692.jpg (685x385, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whites can handle their booze better than everyone else. Never get into a drinking contest with a blonde blue eyed guy.

Take a look at skull shapes. Dolicocephalic = aryan. Shitskins have very different skulls.

>getting my bitch-ass korean "friend" from HS drunk for the first time
>mfw literally after like two bitch beers (Mike's Lemonade...) he was already plastered and the ever-so-common asian mask of confidence and superiority came off
>literally two bitch beers was all it took for him to start whining about how his parents forced him into music/music school and how he hates his life and how he's lonely and he just wants a gf but music takes up so much of his time and hes afraid he can't fail or slow down in his academic/music "career" or else he'll bring dishonor to famiry

>mfw meanwhile I can kick back a fifth of jameson in one night and keep all that shit to myself

Attached: 1498395332727.jpg (700x700, 32K)

Should have raped his boy pussy

What the fuck does pharmacokinetics have to do with "race realism" , no ones arguing that people dont have genetic differences

>keeping that shit to myself
>bitching about shit on bonsai training forum

>Dolichocephaly is a condition where the head is longer than would be expected, relative to its width
> It has an incidence of 1 in every 4,200 babies.
Muh head is long hurr i must be aryan master race

There's a difference between getting sloppy drunk and spilling your feels IRL versus venting about it on an anonymous imageboard, r/asianmasculinity.

I would assume asians, who are ever so mindful of "muh honor" and "muh pubric image", would be able to differentiate between emoting IRL in front of people you know versus doing it online in an anonymous setting

Attached: 1511818146969.jpg (427x365, 18K)

Wow thank you for thinking of this board as the first thing after this discovery
Will archive it

Yes OP there is plenty of scientific evidence of differences between races. I was just reading about keloids and right in the first wiki paragraph it says Africans are 15 times more likely to get keloids than Europeans.

also stop taking pills

jej, perfect image

All men are created equal in that their Creator gives them inalienable rights. Obviously. no one is equal after that. Equality is nonsense and 99% people don't understand how equality applies to our existence.

>never heard of keloids
>look it up
>mfw

Attached: 1505234950521.jpg (409x409, 41K)

“Race realism” =/= medicinal chemistry.

Please fuck off or get a degree in chemistry. You’ll LARP your way into a bad place.

Attached: 257B0CAB-2517-4DC1-ACA8-343E262F68FC.png (709x854, 48K)

xanax is fuckin great

In medical studies, do they call out the races of the participants they test their drugs on? Seems like it would be pretty important, e.g. if your sample group was mostly white then the results may not apply to Asians or Blacks, etc. I've never really seen race called out in these studies unless race was specifically part of the study criteria.

There are countless examples of race realism in medicine. Almost every paper or case report I've read/corrected mentions both sex/gender AND race, because they are fundamental differences when it comes to exhibiting symptoms, drug usage, disease frequency and what not.

>people deny race is real and that everyone is the same
>evidence emerges that there are in-fact differences between races
>DURR NICE LARP FGT IM FUCKIN SMART UNLIKE YOU LMAO

Attached: 1521396705314.png (362x507, 163K)

>STOP CALLING ATTENTION TO THE STRONGEST EVIDENCE FOR THE RELEVANCE OF RACE
lolnah knownothing faggot

>fifth of Jameson
>destroying your liver on shit liquor
Step your game up my dude

shoo shoo jew

Anything that isn't Evan Williams or Old Granddad is "good liquor" to me, m'dude

Attached: 1511060647910.jpg (1024x830, 82K)

No he's implying that race is an accepted scientific fact.

You might confuse "race realism" with the regular "racism" here on the board.
The difference is that race realism only bases it self on scientific facts and not distorted worldviews and prejudice.

Stop conflating Japanese values with Asians you fucking spergy little fag. You and your drinking stories, really embarrassing.

Attached: image.jpg (449x449, 89K)

>when your Asian pal is so ronrey

Attached: 1521515409227.jpg (480x352, 20K)

is avatar fagging not banned on Sup Forums? you always post that fucking white nigger, I see you all the time

Xanax and klonopin are awesome when taken responsibly. Don't mix it with alcohol or you will end up like Hillary on election night

He’s referring to craniometric classifications, not medical conditions, you fucking brainlet.

Drop a few extra bucks on one of these when you get an opportunity. It's about $45 a fifth, but well worth it. You'll thank me later.

If you ever get a wild hair, get the 18 year. Shit is superb.

Attached: it'llgetyadrunk.jpg (2400x3000, 2.86M)

You're like spics to me (i.e.: I dont give a shit if theres a difference, I can't tell); you all have the same shitty music, you're all obsessed with neon and plastic surgery/makeup, your men are effeminate as all fucking get out, and none of you gooks, chinks, nips, slants, slopes, or mongoloids can handle your liquor.

>tfw 30% Indian

>spending a lot of money to drink and not being at the same level as your friend
really you're the dumbass at that point

yeah, I'm just using benzos to sleep, day 6 clean from opiates

oh man Xanax is fucking great. I used to go on benders downing them with rakija. Great stuff until the blackouts started.
t.blue eyed blonde slavnigger

>bragging about being an alcoholic with a terrible taste in beer.
>attempting to shame an Asian person for not wanting to get drunk, on a political board that praises such activity.
>attempting to get cool kid Internet points on an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving forum in the first place.

Either underage or just an attention seeking degenerate.

They’re very helpful for alcohol withdrawal if you’re a heavy drinker... not that I would know...

We Japanese INVENTED drinking, BITCH. PERIOD.

Attached: image.jpg (275x308, 97K)

Please stop, liquor snobs are worse than fedora fags.

Has something to do with gaba receptors.

Certain responses to drugs are correlated with human sub-population groups.
Indigenous Australians for example have different opioid systems to Europeans, causing their rates of remission from drug abuse to be much higher (~80% vs. ~20%) when continously administered opioid antagonists (e.g. naltrexone).

He wasn't being a liquor snob my illiterate friend, I was. And it's not snobbish. Enjoying a few spoils of life after working hard doesn't make you a snob, it makes you human.

Attached: IMG_0610.jpg (1024x576, 168K)

Yeah, there’s a dangerous “rebound” effect which occurs after prolonged heavy drinking (8+ drinks nightly for at least a month with no days off). Xanax mitigates it, even in extreme cases.

To alcoholic anons: go to doctor, tell him you want to detox, he’ll probably give you Xanax and you’ll be clean in 10 Days. You’re welcome

What makes your preferred indulgence any more valid than smoking some taima or taking some opioids, other than Jewish legislation from the turn of the last century?

Attached: image.jpg (500x281, 100K)

Why is it that the majority of anons can't follow a simple thread and choose to create irrelevant replies towards subjects that don't relate?

opiates affect whites the worst of anyone

Irrelevant strawman, pussy, save your fuckin' red herrings for someone who cares, faggot.

Attached: image.jpg (720x705, 379K)

>>destroying your liver

Just take some licorice root. You'll be alright.

A fifth? I drank a whole bottle of Jameson this last new year. Drank a whole bottle of crown black on my bday. Not really proud of it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction

TIL a lot of chinkypoos have a mutation that makes them pussies to alcohol

Attached: 1515237425360.jpg (793x1016, 458K)

did you seriously just use the japanese word for weed instead of just saying weed

Attached: 1502733440712.jpg (750x741, 139K)

>t. r/"asianmasculinity"

Hit the weights, take a shower, brush your teeth, gain some height, get a haircut, get a clue.

Kek

Attached: xanaxed.png (517x321, 194K)