Kek

>brags about using your tax dollars to build the wall he promised Mexico would pay for
Are Trump supporters the ultimate cucks?

Attached: IMG_3761.jpg (750x377, 74K)

The worst thing is its not even really to build the wall. It's to repair the existing fence, and I think it was like around 30 miles of new shit, but it has to be made of the same material the fence is, not a wall like the prototypes.

This exactly how China got in monetary/morally bankruptcy. Dumb rednecks.

Mexico "Pays" for the wall metaphorically - They no longer reap the benefits from shipping their taco niggers to the US and raping us in trade

tax money that came in from taxing mexicans.
>just like he promised.

and the problem is?

Why don't we just leave the military alone and build 700 walls?

gibs was included for you faggots that cant' earn shit if your life depended on it

>$700 billion military budget increase that will mostly go to contractors like Boeing and Northrop Grumman
I bought a bunch of NG stock a few months ago, feeling pretty good right now.

Trump -literally- ask Mexico to pay it.
This must be the most embarrassing moments in the USA history Lmao enjoy your tacos

They're already paying for it. Number of illegals hopping the border is at the lowest level in like 50 years. The psychological barrier alone has helped tremendously, and a physical border will help even more.

I find it hilarious that Trump has moved to debate to who pays for the wall instead of whether there should be a wall or not. That is truly a genius move. Trump supporters never gave a shit who paid for the wall as long as it's built. Keep concern trolling liberals, we literally don't care.

>700 billions to defend israel

disgusting

Looooove this man (Srs)

Does nobody care that we could build 30 walls with half the amount of money we spend on the military in a year? Is almost a trillion dollars necessary to defend the US?

I'm more than happy to pay for the wall with your tax money. I'm an illegal. I don't pay taxes.

you still have to go back :)

Mexico is going to pay for the wall

$1 billion to secure our border
$700 billion to secure Israel
sounds about right

>Trump -literally- ask Mexico to pay it.
>This must be the most embarrassing moments in the USA history Lmao enjoy your tacos
do you know what a trade deficit is, rabbi?

kill yourself shill rat

>Having Military means defending isreal
hive mind.

clap clap.

20 trillion dollars in debt because military spending, 3rd world immigration and welfare state which gives money to the 30 million illegals living in the us.

but no money to build a wall to stop the 3rd world invasion and the 500k people arriving here illegally every year. much logic

what else do you need 700 billions for ? the second country ( CHINA ) spends only 150 billions the third is saudi arabia with 76 , and russia with 60 . to the 2 COMBINED rivals of the US don t even make HALF of what the US spends . US is ahead of everyone 5 to 10 years in everyfield except .
TRUMP says he wants to build roads and shieet , instead he spends 700 billions , yet he claims the army is in bad shape , so either someone is stealing money from budget every year instead of making the army good or the US army is so shit they need 700 billions every year

No one actually believed Mexico would pay for the wall.

But he literally asked you mongoloid. (The Tacos president said "no" btw)
If he said it would be for meme deficit why them he didnt say it first? lmao
Auch!

trump is another one of their (((puppets))). the wall is never getting build. i wouldn't be surprised if the united states went to war with iran. hopefully us citizens will eventually revolt and overthrow this jewish establishment which controls our media/government and military.

Attached: john_f_kennedy_we_are_opposed_around_the_world_by_a_monolithic_and_ruthless_conspiracy.jpg (500x338, 95K)

Yeah cletus!

>Are Trump supporters the ultimate cucks?

Yes. Trump hasn't even bothered to stop his base from being deplatformed.

Attached: Trump DR3.jpg (750x617, 61K)

Low quality bait Thread. Also, 1 post by this shill. SAGE

When Mexico collapses under the weight of all the illegals that would have sneaked across the border, they will have paid for it.

>psychological barrier
>metaphorically
>shill
>When Mexico collapses

Attached: mutthurt.png (686x798, 63K)

nice doublethink

>meme flag so he won't get insulted for being jewish/british
kek

Mexico will pay for the wall, did you seriously think they’re just going to cut us a check with “wall” in the memo? Even if they wanted to they wouldn’t be able to afford it, if we had to wait for them to pay up front the thing would never get built. But they’re going to pay for it on credit essentially, between fees on money transfers and tariffs on Mexican goods they’ll more than cover the cost of the wall.

I'll gladly pay if it keeps them out.

LOL how low an IQ do you need to believe this bullshit

Exactly!

Attached: 1521506275722.jpg (403x403, 23K)

The wall is metaphorical. It just means tightening border security. Which this bill does.

forgot to filter this flag

Attached: 1515737700637y5875.jpg (495x494, 56K)

Are you literally retarded my man? DACA is effectively dead

Beats spending it on Mexico welfare babies, foreign aid to Pakistan and 100K Syrian refugees, yes?

>Mexico "Pays" for the wall metaphorically

Cringe