FATHERS OF Sup Forums: How to prevent this from happening?

I unironically am scared to have daughters.

youtu.be/MbYYiEukvlk

Attached: 92C48D23-0F41-43F9-A5B5-5ECE5C97309D.jpg (600x400, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
vimeo.com/43271145
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1521690523192.jpg (600x400, 76K)

teachings.. its about what they believe, teach them traditional catholic teachings they'll most likely rationalize off of trad catholic teachings, teach them modernism and worldly goals, they'll most likely rationalize off that, modesty and fulfilling her role as a woman of family, other then things of self and worldly pleasures.

Don't be an absent father causing daddy issues or a soydad setting no limits and you minimize risks quite well.

doesn’t setting too many limits make this happen though? what is the correct balance and how will I know? I’m seriously worried and would like some legitimate advice before this thread gets shoah’d

I have a daughter due mid summer. My wife is legit and we will raise her right. This is our first.

All the women in my family are conservative

Sure I bet one or two is or was a whore but they’re women. They are pretty easy to mold so it take good parenting and a healthy family.

Beat her
It's an alpha move, she'll respect it

>cleaning literal shit for 6+ years
after they become 12ish it gets easier thought.
good luck on the kid.

Attached: 1517529582331.jpg (906x936, 849K)

What makes you think you should be a fucking CEO peanut brained wo-manling

like boys dont have the exact same issues now.

This shit terrifies me, even the thought of seeing my nieces act like this absolutely disgusts me.

i had two daughters that turned out to be great adults. all you have to do is listen to them, offer guidance where you think they need it, be involved in their lives when they are children, and take them to do shit like shooting or fishing or hiking. once they identify what a good man is through your example, they wont settle for less, and as far as them turning into hideous liberal hags, all you have to do is make sure, at every point, you tell them the truth. i am convinced that liberals were all lied to a lot by their parents to protect them. also point out the flaws and pitfalls of the liberal mental illness repeatedly. easy shit.

Attached: 1506457898009.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Lol I thought this was a guy from the thumbnail. Bad case of boy shoulders.

beautiful, user.
Have several white children. Raise them right. Raise them with love and conservative values.
Sincerely, congratulations.

>be whore
>all social media is seething hatred for men
>have to tempt with nudity to get message noticed
let me be the boss

> "I said C.E.O."
Ok, anal it is.

Your children will most likely believe what their friends believe. Parent smart and get your daughter to make friends with the kind of girls you think she should be like.

Spy on her and her friends with technology, but put what you learn into practice subtly.

>Bad
"I monitor your Facebook chats and what your friend Pam says is reprehensible!"

>Good
"No, you can't go hang out with Pam. But, I got tickets to that band you and Jenny like."

is that actually enough? not shitposting, but video games and movies/tv seem to be completely destroying youth; they're seeking out the wrong things at the wrong time :(

****certain ones, not all.

Video games sap the energy and imagination of youth and virtually every movie and television show will corrupt them. Sadly this is not an exaggeration. Electronic entertainment is not compatible with a traditional lifestyle.

>I came into work with a natural erection
>My female co-worker decided to sexualize my erection by yelling at me and calling me a sicko
>What am I supposed to do not come into work because I have nartual morning wood because YOU HAVE A PROBLEM :/
>#YESALLMEN

thank you

>doesn’t setting too many limits make this happen though?
It does. There's no winning unless you're extremely careful and lucky. Hope to God that she'll grow up to be shy and awkward and interested in something like math or physics in an autistic way.

Don't admit defeat, but don't be surprised if your daughter ever ends up like one of those whores.

Attached: 1507512992112.jpg (680x680, 62K)

No. That's probably another Jew lie to get men to be more lax with raising their daughters, so that they're easier to corrupt.

same bro

This.
Be there for your daughter, just be there. Do not create any attention complexes or need for validation from other men. She will rebel around the age of 12, during which you need to be stern and firm but not forceful. At the age of 17 she will look for your replacement, she will resent your tips openly but will take them into consideration behind your back. Also fill her mind with other interests, let them sink in subconsciously. The kikes push the 'get them while they're young' MO, there's a reason for it.

If you get her a dog, it has to be around the age of 7, so she has company, learns the value of taking care and it should die around 19 so she's ready for kids.

And most importantly... do NOT let her mother/your wife show dominance over you. Not sure how you'll manage that.

Women are nearly obsolete

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

I think this is a throughoutly liberal jewish meme
>''oy vey try to guide your child at all? he will grow up to hate you and do the exact opposite just to rebel against you!''

I've no experience with child education, but I think 99% of children will absolutely follow roughly their parents advice if it is argued well enough that why they should do X instead of Y. I was probably around 8 years old when I educated my mom that ''do it because I say so'' is an extremely unpersuasive argument and I would not change my behaviour unless she could explained why it makes sense.

This is probably the reason why Jordan Peterson's ''clean your room!'' is much more persuasive to many young adults that were unconvinced by their parent's saying the same ''clean your room''. Peterson made it a story and a big deal, essential for your individual development, instead of a trivial chore that should be done because it's a custom.

Attached: 1486604138109.jpg (500x619, 155K)

All of western society is seething hatred for men.

Yea so they turn into whores but at least ask for forgiveness on Sunday. Catholic girls are the biggest sluts on the planet.

Congratulations my friend

Women are obedient when threatened with violence or ostracization. Muslim women are a great example. They claim to enjoy being forced to cover themselves and whatever other behaviors Islam dictates.

kek

Cock Every Orifice

Stop shilling against women in every bread faggot. OP wants fathers, take your sci-fi elsewhere.

Every day this place just gives me another reason to hate white women and find an asian wife. By that I mean "White girl sausage song"

what’s your probelm with women, anyway? i ain’t clicking that link, though

>Women are obedient when threatened with violence or ostracization
Yes, but only to alpha men who make them wet. Do you think a woman would enjoy being bossed around by some fat oaf?

>raise intelligents woman
>muh female empowerement dur get outta da workforce ya dum feminist cunt!!
>raise stupid bitch whore
>muh female stupidity, amirite bois, we need to make ur women childrens intelligents

prove me wrong guys, seriously

And Muslim girls are sluts when they are given freedom. Take it from a leaf

my sister turned out good even though we had a fucked up dad so there is always hope.

If my daughter can cuck your sons professionally, that's great.

If she was asking to be a ceo without effort, that's poor aspiration training.

She's young and not yet far gone, show her how to converse like grownups

Homeschool

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

You should be scared to have sons

congrats, man. we just found out we're expecting, too. stay strong!

Is living out in the woods alone with maybe a dog and hunting for your own food, growing your own crops the final redpill? Learning the way of the rifle and how to use a sword? Sounds like...a nice life.

Americunt bro know that you aint alone in this. Even the most based and trad cultures in history feared having daughters. So imagine having a daughter in 2018 with all the degeneracy

Arabs before islam used to bury their daughters alive . The feared their daughters might one day bring shame to their honor . That was a barbaric practice which God condemned severely.
You should not fear having daughters. God loves the Man who raises daughters lovingly and turns them into righteous women, perfect spouses and great mothers

>Do you think a woman would enjoy being bossed around by some fat oaf?
Yes, he just said it. Women enjoy the very concept of being bossed, how many kilos do the bossing is irrelevant because that is what an alpha makes.

Videogames and movies aren’t bad. Just show them something from your childhood or something, turn them on to good shit. Kids in the 80’s played NES so don’t worry about video games. If I ever have kids I’m showing them 90’s-early 2000’s cartoons and movies that’s it. Example: Dragon ball for boys and sailor moon for girls.

Rephrase your greentext, seriously.

Attached: 1494019434509.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

at least they weren't singing this song:
vimeo.com/43271145

>All the niggers in the comment section appalled at the fact that the kid appropriated the word "nigga" but unphased by the fact that he said he was 8 and implied taking a dick.

most important is definitely religious values. go to a REAL church, not middle class white women gatherings. personally my mother was Russian orthodox and she really instilled those values in me and my sister young. most importantly, stress God's glory, he gave us this earth, He gave us nations and distinct races and classes, its our job to honor Him by preserving his order. God > family > self. an inequality that every child has to get.

Just found out today the wife and I are expecting too. Scared to death of having a girl in todays climate. And congrats to all white brothers here expecting!

Simple, teach her the value of hard work and education.
She will beat out all of the dumb bitches talking
about muh feminism on the way up.
Also, teach her to be trad.
She will be smart, feminine, & effective because males naturally like a feminine woman.

The effect, she will be CEO, or other high ranking position, and discriminate against feminists.

i'd be afraid of her friends discouraging her from "eating my sausage" too
all that work for nothing

take care user

why?

>Scared to death of having a girl in todays climate
Yeah, they have it hard with all those female only scholarships, affirmative action, and legal protections despite being the majority of the worlds population. So hard for women .

Attached: 1506055494513.jpg (480x853, 53K)

thanks

I don't think games and movies/tv are inherently bad, it's bad if they turn into "one sided" escapism for the kid. You should keep your children occupied with something you can do/watch/play together and you can talk about, it's destructive pretty much only because so many modern parents use game consoles and TV as a babysitter which their child just enjoys passively. I think I grew up quite fine despite spending huge portion of my childhood with my dad's comics, but I think the decicive thing was that he read them to me (until I could read well myself) and told me a lot about real history behind Tintin, Corto Maltese and all those countless WW2 comics. The old man even learned to play video games to play them with me and my brother, but also put the necessary limits to them.

This. You can over do, mostly by reacting emotionally to situations you haven't prepped her ie. don't teach her traditional morality and then go nuts when she has a boyfriend. If you are consistent from the start and she always knows where you stand on these things she is more likely to avoid those situations.

Literally just Hollywood meme, does this shit even happen in real life. I really doubt that.

Make sure your daughter doesn't hate you and make sure you're a good example of a man for her. Daughters who hate their fathers degrade themselves to get revenge. Daughters who don't have a good male role model turn to degenerate pop culture to see what males should be.

Why do women get naked to promote not being objectified? Seems sort of... um.. retarded.

That's a rare one lol

Attached: MGTOW2.jpg (830x623, 68K)

They know it's the only way they can make you care in the slightest

this is the answer
live life true. dont be tyrannical. be reasonable and masculine. then theyll look for good real men and snub soyboys. once you show how good men behave its all theyll want in a life partner. if she chooses a good man to marry you did your job right

FPBP
probably true too, she has the crazy eyes

Attached: 8513516541.jpg (545x285, 21K)

Be a good dad. All these cunts either have shit fathers or more likely no father.

This.
If they challenge or question any stance against neo-liberalism/SJW garbage, guide them to the truth by letting them "discover" the answer. Stupid wife tried to convince my (then teen) daughter that homo was okay. Daughter ask me why I was set against it. I let her discover the natural truths with simple logic. Now I routinely show her Sup Forums threads to help train and reinforce the truths she has learned on her own. It also got her onto the Christchan road and reading her Bible. Never give up. Never give in.

There's a lot to this. A lot of it simply comes down to mentorship. Give them righteous mentors and heroes. Show them consequences.

Everyone ITT is complicating everything. The answer is simple yet the method is difficult.

Women are emotional and men are rational. (generally) In order for a father to raise a good daughter, he must be there for her emotionally. That is the difficulty

dont worry user youd need to lose your virginity to have a daughter

> scott "dilbert" adams butt-fucking a boy
well color me surprised
tfw his book "god's debris" is a dog-whistle to kabbalah black-cube occultists

Attached: Frankfurt school goals.jpg (600x550, 78K)

Don't treat them better than your sons.

By having sons, like I did.

im about to have a daughter, and this gave me hope man. Thank you.

Women can't run businesses. Nobody takes them seriously and they make terrible decisions that have to be fixed by men. But because they're CEOs and women, the men always have to hide the fact that they're fixing her mistakes. And so she gets to continue to wreck the company until you have Yahoo, Youtube, Facebook, Hewlett Packard, etc. All driven into the dirt by women.

This. And make them read.

>That on gay kid

Attached: 1518625393892.png (522x593, 325K)

Anons I have a question for anyone with experience in the matter -- what sort of environment should I bring up a daughter/kid in, and what state/province/country/continent?

For my entire life I've lived in the city, but I prefer the countryside personally. That said, what's best for a kid? Urban, suburban, small-town, or full rural? What's the small-town America situation like right now?

Also, how good are America/Canada for raising a kid in general?

Attached: 7442875160_d9f0b94c4c_z.jpg (640x480, 206K)

here fag

>raise an intelligent woman
>she enters a workforce, people complain because she is female and automatically label her as a feminist, "she needs to be in a kitchen", according to /r9- I mean Sup Forums
>raise a stupid woman who sleeps around and eventually decides to settle instead of making her own income
>call her a stupid whore because of her life decisions, vow to raise an intelligent woman

that’s one big pile of shit

intelligent women become good mothers and housewives

>Stupid wife tried to convince my (then teen) daughter that homo was okay. Daughter ask me why I was set against it. I let her discover the natural truths with simple logic.
Would you mind elaborating on this? My sister-in-law has a gay brother and very lefty beliefs and I want to protect my nephew from being poisoned with that garbage at a young age.

Yeah that's why rich people with working spouses make successful kids and low-income families with stay at home moms become the future leaders and businessmen of our society.

you dont. at a certain point any daughter will disregard you and your wifes opinions of things including choice in boyfriends or who they hang out with

at that point you cant do anything

A low IQ degenerate, typically an angry cunt or some closeted faggot from an economic shithole

Attached: 1521400295374.jpg (720x668, 102K)

>tfw this is my fetish

Plenty of intelligent women are some of the most degenerate there is.
is the best advice ITT.
You can't be a weak beta nor a manly overprotective asshole if you want modest decent daughters. You have to be a good MAN.
Be the leader of your household, setting strong values through example and example alone. That's the only kind of education kids actually heed and follow. They won't listen if you just show up every now and then to scold them for bad behavior. Actually BE THERE, spend TIME with them and show them with your own actions what it means to be virtuous.

Ahh the CEO.. thats where you fuck everybody in the company in the ass.

Just your average Australian girls.. not like they were shitting!

>Australia
What is it with anglo culture and slut behavior?

>Thats right boies Im more than just sex and thats why I'm naked in this photo!

piss right off cunt

Attached: yn2x0LC.jpg (1235x1600, 276K)

It's all relative.. Australian women are not nearly as slutty as Australian men. To me they look like delicate little ladies. An Australian guy would piss through the keyhole for example.

It’s more along the lines of “I’m in charge of my own sexuality so I’ll be a slut for myself instead of for men”

>favorite position
>CEO
Sacrifice your life for a company that someone else built for you? Sounds like hell.