Do cakes deserve love?

Do cakes deserve love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kwXaK12envI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take them home, cum inside, leave, and never call them back. Their SMV is plummeting fast.

It's ok for them to love
It's not ok for them to be loved

No, they don't. They're alone for a reason, and to love them is to go against nature.

everyone deserve love (:

cold, abusive and loveless sex with cakes!

The incoming Im@s manga tell me that yes, they do

Manga of the year / decade / century has been decided.

All cakes deserve white frosting.

No.

Cakes are made for bullying and teasing.

I hope it has Rumi.

No. They had their chances but fucked up. Now they are old hags, with higher chances for genetic mutations in a baby. They can become sex slaves, but they don't deserve love.

is this the epitomy of idol culture?

No. If they haven't attracted a mate yet there's clearly something wrong with them and they deserve to be lonely and in pain the rest of their lives.

t. wizard

And then tender apologetic love afterward
It's the perfect cycle.

They have been driving men away throughout their whole lives, what would make them decent prospects later in life??

what if they're shy and/or late bloomers? They realise in their 20s that they have the social and sexual experience of a middle schooler whereas everyone else is already more advanced. Are you saying they do not deserve love because they didn't whore it up in their teens?

no, they had their time and missed the chance
if they weren't attractive at the age they supposed to be, well they'll age like milk

The only reason you would be in that situation is if you were a disgusting slob to the point men wouldn't approach you until you finally fixed yourself.

>Are you saying they do not deserve love because they didn't whore it up in their teens?
Basically, yes. They are retards, and you don't love retards, especially if they are old and ugly.

Yes

so a side of some quality cake is on the way? Nice.

except you user, you know what you did

How old are cakes supposed to be, 29? No wonder japs are dying, 29 is primetime still.

>two cake threads
Did I stumble into the best timeline?

Because that's a tight timeline. Unless you get married within meeting someone for the first time within 6 months and start having kids immediately.

No, but they can be appreciated in a way.

>find hag who used her time for her career
>pretend to love her
>live off her money and fuck cute teens while she works
>fuck her every blue moon, use paper bags if needed
>leave if she wants to spend more time with you
>leave if she gets too old/ugly
>leave if her money wanes

Yes

What is the definition of a Cake, Sup Forums?

So Japanese are so fucking anal and left brain they keep a train like schedule on their own life, if you're too late, oh well?
How restrictive.

female age 25/26 plus!

Cake is a form of sweet dessert that is typically baked. In its oldest forms, cakes were modifications of breads, but cakes now cover a wide range of preparations that can be simple or elaborate, and that share features with other desserts such as pastries, meringues, custards, and pies.

Typical cake ingredients are flour, sugar, eggs, butter or oil or margarine, a liquid, and leavening agents, such as baking soda or baking powder. Common additional ingredients and flavourings include dried, candied, or fresh fruit, nuts, cocoa, and extracts such as vanilla, with numerous substitutions for the primary ingredients. Cakes can also be filled with fruit preserves,nuts or dessert sauces (like pastry cream), iced with buttercream or other icings, and decorated with marzipan, piped borders, or candied fruit.

Cake is often served as a celebratory dish on ceremonial occasions, such as weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays. There are countless cake recipes; some are bread-like, some are rich and elaborate, and many are centuries old. Cake making is no longer a complicated procedure; while at one time considerable labor went into cake making (particularly the whisking of egg foams), baking equipment and directions have been simplified so that even the most amateur cook may bake a cake.

Unmarried Japanese woman who reach her 25 years old, in my country it's at 30 instead.

i came here to post this
youtube.com/watch?v=kwXaK12envI

>weddings

That's a sign of superiority. Because of their unique ability of being able to follow rules, they have basically zero crime, zero homelesses, government doesn't have to spend money on social stuff, and their industry moves ahead with lightning speed. And yes, this includes virtually zero birth defects, since they keep track of their biological clock. The rest of the world should learn from them, instead of calling us names.

i see

Man, you're on a whole other level of weeaboo.

>to autistic to socialize and have kids
>only first world country to have negative birth rates
>so goddamn repressed/spineless they cant stand up for themselves and rely on group bullying for stress relief

I honestly believe we bombed their will to live when we dropped that nuke.

Based Nanao.

Everyone deserves some love.
That said, there oughta be a reason why they end up as cakes.
It's your job to find out (cause sure as hell she will not tell you) why and assess risks and benefits

>to autistic to socialize and have kids
More like they obsessively work themselves practically to death, and when they do have kids the social pressure is so absurdly high that the kids end up killing themselves in record numbers like they instinctively realize how fucked up jap society is.

The only way they're going to remain a major power is via ai/robotics or genetic engineering/cloning, assuming they beat china to the punch.

>only first world country to have negative birth rates
While this is true, you have to take into account that all their kids are healthy, while the positive birth rates of other countries contain an increasing percentage of health defects that render the kids unable to be a functioning part of society, even requiring resorces from others. In the long run, Japan has it better. At best they will slowly regeain population naturally, at worst they will just clone the best citizens.

No that's how it is everywhere.

Germany has a worse fertility rate than Japan when you remove non-Germans from the statistics lol.

Older women are not fertile, plain and simple.

>Older women are not fertile, plain and simple.
Now that I think about it, emancipation started slowly killing western societies. Western women work and don't get to have kids, while the unlearned immigrant chick pumps out kid after kid for social benefits.

sasaoka gungu needs to draw more stuff that's more buried in eromanga color pages or LN covers

both of you need to be sterilized if you think japan isnt any less shit than where you live.

also christmas cakes are fucking delicious. only 2d fuccbois and virgins disagree.

Hoo boy, I triggered a real live weaboo, newsflash, their passive aggressive taboo culture has it's own, unique to their country problems that are hampering their overall happiness and productivity like anywhere else.

What would you do if your cake-boss said this?

ITT

>How old are cakes supposed to be, 29?
>Cake
>29

Why do you use words of you don't even know what they mean?

>image
>married cake
No.
Your post is otherwise valid, though.

goddamn, this artist

>implying was a positive comment

l2read

sogood

>married
>but ara ara
Is this how ntr starts? Not with faceless fat men, but with eager shounen boyas who are tempted into tasting forbidden keiki?

like this?

>implying you wouldn't send a family into a death spiral of destruction by satisfying under sexed married milf.

The whole cake concept is a symptom of the deep, terrible social problems that the country has - people get married and have kids early due to societal pressure, wives aren't supposed to work due to societal pressure (working wives are known as 'devil-wives' and husbands are mocked for having them) and unsurprisingly there are shitloads of loveless marriages and suicides as a result. There's a good reason that the country is on the brink of a population-crisis, everyone is stressed and depressed, and a good third of men are basically incels.

And the birth-defects thing is largely a steaming load, too - while the mother being older does increase the likelihood of malformed fetuses, it doesn't do so enough to make like a 28-year-old being impregnated some sort of horrible, risky thing, not to mention that the big things (downs, namely) can be scanned for and aborted if necessary. And the idea that Japan is magically immune to it anyway is nonsense too - a country with critically low birth-rates in general is always going to have low defect-rates too.

Look at this. And it's just crime, I could show you other examples as well, but Japan is always among the better countries. And it's thanks to their discipline.

user pls.
I try to live my life correctly.

japanese crime statistics are notoriously skewed due to the infamous tendency of the japanese justice system to not push any indictment that will 100% result in a conviction. It also affects police work as mounds of killings wit no clear motive/culprit are filed as suicides

>YABEEEEE

sauce
plz

estonia and korea have higher suicide rates, that graphic is deceptive

Yeah, due process is fucking nonexistent there, they care so much about being seen as the best that they're very content to lie through their teeth if it'll make others believe it.

pro tip user, live how you want and salt the earth with the tears of broken husbands and cock addicted wives.

I'm pretty sure it's only listing rich countries there, it's widely known that poor countries generally have higher suicide-rates than rich ones.

South Korea is far from poor

Shouldn't this be in /jp/? Virtually every post is talking about RL Japan, not fictional Japan.

Fictional japan can have these problems, and jp is a boring dead board.

sauce?

I know it looks brutal, but think about this: Japan values efficiency, and the best of the best will move the country forward into the future. The ones committing suicide are the ones who know they don't have the capacity to better their country. It's thanks to their dicipline that they remove themselves, thus freeing the resorces that would be wasted on them. Imagine if the low value population of other countries decided to off themselves, their suicide rates would be much higher than Japan's.

same as OP's image

What about moms?

All the covers made by him are extra soft and lewd.

by definition, a mother cannot be a cake

milf sure, but not cake

the softest

Moms obviously deserve love. Both from husbands and children.

2d cakes are pure, will never age, and have more voluptuous bodies, so yes they deserve love.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting, newfriend

what about their lovers? or from their daughter's boyfriends?

>Cake branch
>JC Branch
>Male Branch
>Tenn branch, with one thick girl
Traps branch WHEN?

Accounting for population, and % wise, the western countries like the US and Germany actually have higher suicide rates.

are you only pretending to be retarded or what? The stat is already per 100k people...

Fucking hell what's the name of that H where the dude fucks his friend's mom, he starts by fingering her or something then she notices his grown nails and says something like "if you want to play with a lady always remember to trim your nails".

And I fucking love that artist but I can't even remember his name.

no. I don't know how to graph and stats.

Is this yuri? I need more yuri cakes.
Honey and Mustard was okay but Morishima made them look too young.

>Japan is constantly bombarded with 2D
Of course their fertility is going down. How can their 3D even compete?

Only if seamen daemon.

Can men be cakes too?

no. Men don't age out

Every man who didn't get pregnant by the age of 25 is a cake.

I want this coming out quicker damnit, it's sooooo cute.

No, men age like fine wine.

The definition of a Christmas Cake is one that is expired after 25.

When the fuck is this artist going to do a proper doujin.