Can we raid this shit???

Can we raid this shit???

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-174837.jpg (978x978, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/first-hemp-weaved-fabric-world-found-wrapped-around-baby-9000-year-old
greenpaperproducts.com/compostable-disposable-hot-cups-dw8.aspx
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

yeah:

just dont drink coffee

bada boom, bada bing

how about instead of raiding it we complete the challenge?

Basically layered cellulose paper mache that can be expected to be water tight for maybe 4 hours

or we could subvert it and post shit questioning why starbucks doesn't just donate that $10 million to black people or something. just something to consider. you know. get leftists to attack their own companies

its already been done what kind of faggotry is this?

Spray it with some safe sealant to keep moisture out while sitting in warehouses

I like this idea better. Unless of course having "Hitler did nothing wrong" printed on it somehow improves compostability.

If they really cared about the environment, they’d do what every gas station has done since the beginning of time, which is to sell refillable travel mugs. They could charge $20 for a pretty piece of plastic bullshit with the Starbucks logo on it, and people could get $1.00 refills forever. They won’t do that, though.

I think they do sell refillable travel mugs at Shekelbucks, they just don't offer their customers a discount for getting refills in those specific cups.

Rigid hemp fiber cups with bone glue sealant. All natural, all biodegradable.

>sells refillable cups
>retards buy them and pay retail to get them filled

Why are hipsters so retarded?

Attached: 88391F4B-8F22-4E3B-A094-A5BE9966B429.gif (459x258, 3.99M)

these already exist tho...

Money laundering scheme. They had the winner selected before they evenstarted the contest.

hemp is not

ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/first-hemp-weaved-fabric-world-found-wrapped-around-baby-9000-year-old

First hemp-weaved fabric in the World found wrapped around baby in 9,000-year-old house
(Read the article on one page)

>Latest excavation work in the ancient city of Çatalhöyük in Turkey has revealed the world’s first hemp-weaved fabric, which was found wrapped around a baby skeleton in the ground of a burned house.

hemp was used for ships rigging ropes in the 18th and 19th century precisely because it was NOT biodegradable. it is very tough and resilient to bugs, light, water, mold, etc. its very durable shit

They do that in the GnO.
Just make the cups out of hemp fibre.it breaks down, it is easily replaceable. Wrote a paper on it.

Don't ask me. I make my own drip coffee at home instead of paying someone else to make me a cup of the caffeinated jew

design cup which does nazi salute when cup is filled.

How about we complete the challenge and make the donate the money to Wakanda a project for African Americans to return to Africa.

They should just make their cops out of compressed nigger shit. The left would love it.

Attached: WP_20180217_049.jpg (2000x3552, 2.01M)

You get a 10 cent cup discount. It’s very kikey.

t. 5 years working for Starbucks and Howard (((Schultz)))

Who's we? Got a mouse in your pocket?

It would have to be made with some type of mushroom plastic. Spores are bio degradible

Wax covered paper, done.

OK, let's raid it with postings of coffee cups that biodegrade harmlessly. We can hit them with all kinds of different designs, like ones that use novel chemical structures or ones designed with existing compostable materials manufactured in new more robust ways.

Shit's hilarious

The new compostable cups will have some sort of estrogenic compound in it. Seems like every other poison that's in our food in drinks just conveniently mimics estrogen. Then we wonder what happened to all the men.

I’m slowly quitting coffee. Tired of being a cuck to caffeine.

Starbucks doesn't care about the black community

The starcucks customers should just be made to wait in line with cupped hands, the scalding hot covfefe should then be poured directly into said cupped hands until they are ouchy.

Attached: PLEASE_KILL_ME.jpg (960x720, 127K)

its bada bing bada boom

Honestly, cork leather is probably ideal as far as compostable material goes, but it would have to be reusable to merit the costs.
For straight up disposable cups, I think your best bet would be some fiber-based material with a biodegradable adhesive.
The temperature of the coffee is the trickiest part

Really Starbucks are you THAT lazy?

greenpaperproducts.com/compostable-disposable-hot-cups-dw8.aspx

shouldn't we be knee-deep in hemp fibers by now?

or just make your coffee at home and save money. Idont even drink coffee. maybe once in a blue moon i get a craving for a cup but i prefer green tea caffeine high

3d printers that use starch.

Or some soy based plastic.

>cup made of jew skins
It would tank the lampshade industry but I think that's a sacrifice we all can live with

Attached: kino.jpg (640x838, 65K)

>Unless of course having "Hitler did nothing wrong" printed on it somehow improves compostability.
Well, jews probably would hunt down every cup and thoroughly dispose of them.

bump

Please somehow include animal feces lining the cup. To liquidproof it or something.

made from compressed shit, passes dozens of deadly diseases to client; multible problems solved

They wouldn't be able to taste the difference.

What's wrong with plain old paper cups?

bump

Write "black lives matter" on the cup. They will love it.

Now they can hide away that 10 million for whatever jewish reason they have.

Witnessed

TF is a compostable coffee cup?