Boruto

What do you think about the new waifu? What's her role in the plot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_CW8986HsEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waifu? I hardly know you! kill me pls

I hate shipping so much

Shipping on its own is harmless, the problem is that the people who ship are usually fucking retards

Naruto breeding hips butchered by SP

It's about time for someone else in OP, enough hawawa

Daily reminder that if only Hashirama had taken one for the team and put his dick in crazy, the Leaf would have conquered the world.

And then prompted get stomped by the Ootsusukis because puny humans getting ahead of themselves.

Let's talk about JJ! What do you think his role in Boruto is gonna be? He's appeared in all media so far.

It's look the same

Why is Ikemoto so inept at drawing but then is able to do this? His Mitsuki is also very good for some reason.

There’s never enough Hawawa, user

They LITERALLY bastardized Naruto’s delicious breeding hips

I expect references.

He gonna be a meme

Does Sasuke truly care about his daughter?
>inb4 memes

Yes he does, now have a meme

I’m going to tell you faggots just this once while it’s early: REPORT and IGNORE OFF TOPIC POSTS and DISCUSS BORUTO

Official Borutage artwork.

it's either the shading or nostalgia but the anime looks sadder

ChouChou looks pretty there

Holy shit though, Sumire’s actually in the game?

The game looks good.

Which playable characters does it have?

Thanks
Have another meme

Is that really offical artwork?

> you walked into wrong neighborhood motherfucker

Another Hawawa for the collection.

She's 100% a Kara outer just like AO. I bet Sumire kills her.

Literally, all she had to do to redeem her character is this. Like that nigga wouldn't have even tried to kill her anymore. Fuckin' Kishi trying to use poor communication skills as a so called sign of maturity.

definitely the shading?

Show me where he's shown in the manga. I don't remember.

You’re walking down the street, and these three block your path. What do?

Boruto's classmates are in red the other kids are random non-winning submissions from the Boruchara contest.

I admire your collection I see those lewds, you sneaky bastard, you

Anyone hate chouchou? I don't know why I hate her but I do.

Literally everything Deviant tier or straight headcanons.

Because she doesn't appeal to your Hot Topic and "CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIN" faggotry you're used to.

I don’t want to read too heavily into it, but to me it has always seemed like these three will be our “main girls” for this generation. Remind me, was Naruto like this? Or were Sakura and Hinata ultimately the only girls who mattered? Probably so if I can’t think of any girls from that generation as important as those two, right?

>w-why do u like things I don’t like

But my favorite character is Tonton...

Kishi is a hack, and hates good storytelling. What else is new?

He's been appealing to you -- the fans.

Not to us American fans. Only Shonen Jump's ten year old reader base he has been pandering to

>Katasuke gets to work with this chick and Sumire every day

I'm pretty sure the western fanbase is the reason why have Killer Bee and the Cloud village.

Is it still alive?

>It is a "Humanity may not produce monsters(Hashirama/Madara) but since the level of the average joe goes up we doing fine" theme.
And I thought that only Nasu was the one pulling this.

True. But the Cloud Village or Killer Bee did not do really anything storytelling-wise other than provide fodder, stall zombies, and punch Sasuke's shit in

Random but does anyone else feel like Udon is being saved for something? He hasn't been with his friends in any scenes and he got cut out of the one scene he had.

Moegi was just as irrelevant as him in Naruto but now she is all over and even has wood style so I don't think that has anything to do with it. I am extremely curious about what Kodachi and Kishimoto have planned for him.

Yet another person who got away with everything, and then some

When will Bort get his cool sword shown in episode 1?

When Sasuke dies

>choker

He'll probably end up being Iwabe/Metal/Denkis sensei. It makes sense.

Sasuke will die after Kohona is destroyed
Boruto is probaby wearing copies of Sasuke's clothes, considering his tendency to wear what he considers to be "cool clothes" to special occasions, and his dialog with Kawaki

Ikemoto has a thing for them.

I really wish Kishimoto made a draw of her, I would make a hole in the roof from such a hard on.

>Moegi has Wood Style
Fucking what.

Then why did he not give Salad a choker as well, considering she comes from a clan of goths, and it will enhance the "loli prositute" image of Salad he wants to push

Woodstyle is just a mix of water and earth style. She's very smart and a hot redhead so I like her.

Last month info was released about Konohamaru and Moegi's abilities. We learned Moegi's last name is Kazamatsuri, she is skilled in seduction, and she knows wood style though it was unexplained how she obtained this power.

It isn't the strong as his other fetishes, ok. Like the high heels.

He seems to be making Salad cater to his every fetish though

>skilled in seduction
>has wood style

He applies his strongest fetishes on her.

What if, and this may just be fanfiction here, but what if her mokuton is some weird leftover infection-type addition to her genome caused by almost being turned into a Zetsu? What if it isn't even that powerful, just enough to grow leaves? What if a new mokuton disease starts causing people to spontaneously turn into trees?

In an artwork yes. As a playable character not known.

C-Cute!

Ment for

She really needs the face marks and maybe a bit more pronounced fangs

Lucky b****** too bad he probably dies protecting them

not all of them need stupid stuff to telll what clan there from

Inuzuka clan face marking are cool af and you would have to be blind to not see how it improves her look.

Why is the manga wasting so much time on Katasuke? We now had 2 chapters talking about how he's such a great guy and that everyone respects him.

i dunno what's the average life span of a pig?

They're treating it like it's a weekly manga which is fucking retarded. The fact that the whole chapter revolved around that fat fuck scientist pisses me off so much I might just do something out of the ordinary which I normally wouldn't do.

> Sumire's father taught her Root Anbu skills

> She's good in Stealth and Hidding.

> Sai (a former Root member) was the only one besides shino that stood up for her in naruto's government

> Naruto gave everything on Gouzo Tenno to Sasuke

> Sai and Sasuke were the ones who interrogated fatman

> Fat man Mentioned Kara and Boruto's tattoo

> Sumire is now on Katasuke's Research team

> A role we thought would suit Denki more then our based Hawawawa

> Katasuke has ties to Kara since Lord Ao brainwashed him

> Sasuke has been in Katasuke's head since the movie

> maybe he found more stuff on kara and they needed someone that no one would suspect to and that could hide well to watch him

> Naruto told Sarada and Mitsuki to watch boruto closely and to do something if his tattoo acted up

> Kara is interested in tattoos and having a former host of Kaguya's justu would interest them now that their Vessel has gone missing (so sumire could end up a target)

> Konohamaru went missing on his latest mission

>Naruto tasks Team Konohamaru to go find their Sensei

> Naruto or Sasuke could call back after Team Konomaru leaves to go to find Konohamaru and tell Sumire to tail them and report back cause no one but Mitsuki would probably sense her

> Boruto would probably get emotional and trigger the tattoo to active if he saw a Kara member hurting Sarada or Sumire or if Konohamaru is dead

> Like it or not we've seen that sumire's Tattoo/nue has had a connection with boruto's eye so it might help stable him if his tattoo goes too crazy.

ITS ALL COMING TOGETHER

I think this might be the writers setting up Boruto to take an interest in science, and fat scientist to become a sensei of sorts for him.

naw there as dumb as Rins face tattoos I always hated them

too explain the ninja tools and he's obvious getting set up to die

He's gonna die or be kidnapped.

>Sumire side by side with Salad
Something tells me that they are going to start pushing hard Sumire at some point now that she made her manga debut. I guess the more popular she gets, the more prominent she will be.

why didn't anime have this stuff

Forshadowing to Sarada getting one of Sasuke's best jutsu

Holy shit!!!

I guess it makes sense for the mother of the next generation of Uzumakis

youtu.be/_CW8986HsEg Sarada's going to get sasuke's Kirin.

her coping Buntan's lighting was a cheap way of the skill to use it

rather then getting Sasuke to teach her she gets it through copying someones lighting and just knowing about it

Since when was "iya, chigau" Itachi's catchphrase?

>Sumire seems to appear much more in the early chapters.

What do they mean with this?

that she's best girl

>Mentions a jutsu's name.
>Oh shit she totally got Kirin, she stronk.
She doesn't even have chidori and you are swearing she will get Kirin?

I hope they aren't still teasing Shizuma's relationship with Kisame and either confirmed or denied it and all the stuff about Buntan should have been animated since her character was lacking.

>Early in their fight, Sarada and Buntan have a long conversation about Obito Uchiha, both in relation to Yagura and Madara

This should have been in the anime. It changes everything if the neo-Seven Swordsmen went on and on about the "pride" of the Bloody Mist despite knowing about how their predecessors were basically Madara's and Obito's bitches.

This

It means that they are pushing Sumire. As far as I know they plan the episodes 4 months in advance, so if they decided to push Sumire now, it wouldn't be strange that they couldn't include it in the anime episodes, but they decided to do so in the novel.

I just hate how the eye hax got shelved and then randomly popped back up against kagura. I just hate how everything is a secret to the og cast. Nardo should know about borts eye cancer.

But Salad is for Snek

He technically knows about it. Also the tattoo thing.

I didn't know so many staff members posted here.

>copying Buntan's lighting style with her One tomoe sharingan
>not using it later for her own jutsu