Every time a possible great Race War is brought up here people get all enthusiastic and can't wait for it to start...

Every time a possible great Race War is brought up here people get all enthusiastic and can't wait for it to start. My question for you is:
Are you seriously claiming you're gonna kill a human being in cold blood? And that just because of being born with a particular color of skin?
Or is it one big satirical act?

>inb4 Niggers aren't human
Serious question.

Attached: 6e6ca7b4d5e1bbc25001c1910f3c414c.jpg (954x1191, 176K)

>>inb4 Niggers aren't human
OPs can't inb4. Niggers and jews aren't human.

moar

Attached: 1520040643883.png (969x673, 400K)

or we could just set up ethno states, then take away non-white rights, and let whatever happens happens

Human beings will find no end of things to divide them, and yeah race is one of them. I don't worry about the divisions. I just worry about myself and my immediate loved ones, it just so happens that most of them are white.
It won't be just race, by the way. Eventually people will just be killing each other for basic food supplies.

shes gonna bloat out with age

her power of attraction is gravity

Serious answer. Most white people, at least in the current era, were fine with the idea that people should be judged by their individual merits. However guess who it turns out isn't cool with that concept? Black people.
Turns out that genetics matter and once they started to realize that they can't compete with whites in certain areas of industry they demanded that whites be punished and howled for gibs me dats.
Fast forward to today and they are the ones flaming the fire. They want special rights for blacks and for whites to be second class citizens. It speaks the collective intelligence of the negro that he's still in an inferior position and that in a civil war they would get smoked and they should be happy with all the provisions that they have now but that apparently is asking way too much of them.

chance to do that in SA when the civil war breaks out.

yep

she bigg

Attached: thick chick.png (540x405, 227K)

yep
kinda sad to see beautiful thicc women here that end up being just another fat fuck
:(

Is that an Obama?

the war is never ending, it's one for resources and constant group improvement.

The efficiency of a family is greater than anything created through artificial incentives because the value of genetic inheritance is a generational debt.

WΛR UNTIL VICTORY

Attached: 20902344_1858020284224684_3266588061881860096_n.jpg (1080x1350, 232K)

i support SA but i want to save america, not be bullied by ZoGUSA in my little ethnostate surrounded by niggers.

this

Yup.

Why? You think if my white ass sits out of this war that the chimps and spics will say, "naw, you cool." and pass me by? No, they will kill me and mine.

this is why white people stockpile and prep

>color of skin
You know damn well that's not what racism is about. It's about races, and how there are differences between them, including but not limited to skin colour.

italians are olive skinned, and i'm okay with them

>just because of the colour of muh
You're here but you've not read anything?
Gies in one ear and out the other does it. Why am I not a little bit surprised.
Where's a cop when you need one.

Attached: IMG_3050.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Nigger, if I ever find myself in the position where I can merc brown people with no repercussions, you can bet your ass I'm down to clown. Don't underestimate the collective murderous intent of wypipo. Keep pushing us. History shows that there WILL be an eventual blowback. Whites are the undisputed kangz of organized warfare.

Attached: 1520834499276.png (328x469, 234K)

I pay good money for my sun tan every year.

I wish people understood that color is there just for visual conformation so you can aim and fire before it's too late for you.

>My question for you is:
>Are you seriously claiming you're gonna kill a human being in cold blood?
I'll have you know that I don't consider niggers humans.
>inb4 Niggers aren't human
If you're asking me if I'm going to hesitate to kill niggers in a SHTF scenario, you're wrong. I paint all my targets nigger brown, just for practice. I have over 5000 rounds of 5.56, per last count. My ACR has never jammed.

>Assuming niggers are human.
>It's just like shooting an animal

check our history faggot, we did it all the time. still can just try and piss us off.

Are you gonna wash dicks or not

you stockpile inanimate objects like a coward. Your people die in the thousands daily while you cling to comfort and imagined safety.

I'd rather move forward against any enemy with unarmed brothers rather than base my hope individual cowards are there that "one" day they keep prepping for.

drop the individualism, a word of unity to your people is more dangerous to our enemies than anything you're capable of preparing for.

Your aunt jemimas are genetic trash.

Most of us just want society to collapse and the food trucks to stop entering the ghetto so all you waste of resources starve to death after your couple months of fat stores are depleted.

Attached: obesity3.png (960x741, 39K)

> implying fighting off monkeys who started the fight is cold blooded

wew lad

>And that just because of being born with a particular color of skin?

Race isn't just skin deep. I'm not advocating doing this because of that. What I'm advocating for is the survival of my people and our right to exist within a society of our own without being made to feel ostracized and demonized simply because of who and what I am. It's as simple as that.

Attached: Unionized European Federations.png (6120x3384, 1.84M)

because as one person on my own, i could make a difference? okay cianigger

when shit hits the fan white people near me that i know will be well armed well fed, and well protected.

No, I can't kill a man in cold blood. The reason we dream of a race war is because it gives us the chance to remove what we see as the problems in our society in hot blood.

I couldn't shoot a man begging for his life, but I could shoot a man with a gun pointed back at me.

Not will but would, important distinction.

when you are being invaded by a group of people who share none of your values or beliefs and who also hates you and is actuvely trying to replace you, empathy goes out the window.
this is like asking if a soldier could actually kill another soldier in cold blood.

Nah, just cops.

Attached: nolan.png (640x424, 156K)

this, I'm sick of paying your fucking welfare you lazy niggers

Folk above all. I'll do whatever it takes to secure an ethnostate. If shitskins leave peacefully, there's no problem, we could probably even work out asset transfers and liquidation. But if you demand white lands and white gibs? No, you're getting booted out by force, and without mercy.

another gay slide 1 post thread

why do you idiots fall for this shit

Attached: 249816.jpg (550x491, 106K)

not in the profile of whites but whites only The armies must herd them away.

>leaf steals get again
There's nothing else going on at the moment.

checkd, this is all that needs to be known. Me , my girl, my senpai, my friends, all were your avg. libs 5 years ago.

Today....we can NOT wait for the mongrels to cross the line with us. We will ghladly welcome the stax of bodies in the streets if you push us to the point of no return. This whole country is filled with ppl just like us, silently waiting to show you all our tru PWR LVL

Yeah pretty much.

Your days are numbered nigrumps.

I'm obviously not speaking about an irl larp or violence which is absolutely the worst path to take in this moment in history. I'm talking about building community through your daily interactions with your people. Showing appreciation is free and becomes contagious. Thank a white mother when you see her out in public. Make eye contact with white males in public even if you say nothing.

that's what I was referring to. Interactions of gratitude and positivity not actions of (((individualism))) and inevitability.

Well I didn't spend 10 years in the army just jerking off...

In a war you don't shoot people with the wrong skin colour you shoot people who are trying to shoot you. People without guns simply do what the people with guns tell them to do. So if we tell them to get on the bannana boat to africa they get on the fucking boat. Why do stupid niggers and lefties always think war have to mean shooting unarmed people en masse and exterminating people?

Attached: The current state of blacks.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

I hope Canada both burns and freezes at the same moment, you fuggerz don deserve the air u breethe

>serious question
>thotpost
really oodles my noodle

Damn I would impregnate the living daylights out of her 10/10. At least 5 or 6 kids with those big breasts and wide hips.

Who is this Ebony Perfection? Why is it that I'm just looking at her and my peepee is crying gooey milk?

i dont have the luxury, i have my own kids and immediate family to worry about until the collapse.

When shit hits the fan, lefties will die first as a pack of ravenous niggers cannibalize them, while the libs scream "WERE ALL HUMAN."
I don't know why anyone denies skin color making a difference. Look at the prisoners in a fucking prison.
>whites go with whites
>spics with spics
>nigs with nigs
People will have the same prison mentality of defining friend from foe.

Humanism is for pathetic weaklings. Not all humans are equal and some are worth less than animals, because at least animals do not know any better. A person that knowingly does wrong should be put down like the filth they are.

Attached: IMG_3030.jpg (1242x1199, 227K)

It's not really like that tho. There is no such thing as individual accountability in a violent mob.

Those fat legs

No it's not because they're brown but because they are trespassing on white territory. If they were off being brown someplace else then it wouldn't be a problem.

In a heartbeat I'd honestly boil alive and do the worst things possible to any shitskins especially niggers, niggers are disgusting.

Posts/ideas like these are perfect because they justify and color the pearl-clutching libs, SJWs, and normies idea of white pride. love it love it love it

Trips of truth

F A T

The only correct answer to this question is "I don't know". To answer your question about killing someone just because of their skin colour look at the Rwandan genocide. A lot of regular people did kill people who have the same colour of skin.

>>inb4 Niggers aren't human
>Serious question.

Attached: 1517021932773.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Attached: YvEHQzC.gif (500x250, 490K)

SURF RIDER
U
R
F

R
I
D
E
R

Niggers do this a lot.
Most groups have a massive in-group bias, which whites have set aside for now.