Electric boogaloo this manlet

There is no denying this guy is a fucking sleaze bag pussy.
>Absolute Manlet
>Possible smaller dick then the chink.
>Has supporters who fucking are such pussies they hide behind American or other countries flags.
> Pretends to be chad, yet is BTFO at every step
> Trys to get pictures of him in wilderness to promote a image of how man should be. Yet hes done nothing for Russia.
> Orders invasion of ukraine to keep the oligarchs in power longer, because hes a bad state actor.
> Hes no better than any jewish actor.
This guy cant even stand up against the oligarchs, chechens, or anyone other nation with resorting to ohhhh the westtt theyre so bad. blah blah blah yet the evidence is over coming how much of a tool he is.

Lets also not forget his unproven story of loyalty to the USSR state that he stopped a hoard of people from entering the embassy.

Biggest cry baby bitch on the planet, more so than Kimy boy or your average libtard.

Inb4. Shill (learn to think for yourself and do actual research), soyboy, liberal.

>From all American/ Texan Mixed east/west European, sprinkle of khan, with a half percent of ashkani jew.

War to end this nonsense circle jerk now. Fuck metropolitan Russia, fucking wanna-bes

Attached: Manlet.jpg (1000x665, 134K)

Attached: 1509548632911.jpg (1600x1965, 735K)

Poor achmed mad?
Resort to jewish tricks when you can disprove it.
Eurotrash at its finest

$100 youre not even a Euro mudslime

Monkey see, monkey do.

Attached: 0CE6F9B5-59CF-4CB8-96AB-FDD5526D4C38.jpg (620x400, 52K)

I love how Geno is included in these threads bc he's tall enough to make Putin look like a manlet

Hes shorter than Theresa

Attached: 170707-melania-putin-1-ew-229p_05cb1488a5dc28b34ebcd653ff9797cf.jpg (2118x2500, 2.92M)

DESU the deal he has with Kadyrov in Chechnya is cucked/10

i can't wait for Kadyrov to chimp out and demand more than Putin's willing to give. Kadyrov would make the best damn ISIS caliph yet

Really how stupid do you have to be give islam a section of Russia and expect them not to want more. Fucking retard literally modern day equivalent of trojan horse

Granted, you gave us a lot of info about the guy standing next to the savior of Russia and important American ally Vladimir Putin, but you forgot to tell us his name.

Please explain how Russia is a "important ally"
Stupidest thing ive heard all week.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed

Standing next to Putin would make me feel safe and scared at the same time.

sambojudo vodkanigger is a real data point op

pussy

>y-yes Mr Putin, sir, president
As if you wouldn't.

No because im Texan first American second and was raised to actually have balls soyboy

I'm not saying I would. I'm saying you would.

he might be a sleaze bag but a pussy he is not

Is there any tangible proof of this?
Every time i try to disprove my view i cant.
And when i ask others they can't eigther.

> loyalty to the USSR
He's a Jew puppet crook. He would be already in goolags in USSR.