Why did she like it?

Why did she like it?

She finally got some real man cock instead of that little boy penis that dicklet Guts has

Hey, just wanna let you know that nsfw pics like what you posted are technically against board rules. Next time try and censor the pic or spoiler the image. Pic related is how you should censor it. Have a nice day!

Physically, inevitably. Emotionally, nah.

Just getting in before the shitstorm

Daily reminder

she couldn't beat the cock
cock is too strong

It was rape

You can see his cock up in her stomach. The pleasure literally drove her insane.

Why is this thread made so often when it's been discussed to death?

Sup Forums's fixation with cuckoldry

Cuckoldry is as good as Sup Forums will ever get as far as relationships go. Chad gets all the ass and there's nothing you nerds can do about it.

We still haven't reached a consensus

Because it's bad writing.

she ain't even stickin' her tongue out

>having so much pleasure you just forget yourself into oblivion

how many years left to kill griffth?

Look closely, she is.

she was so exhausted and traumatized by then she zoned out and became potato. how has this not been reached yet?

demon cock can make any mortal orgasm in mere seconds.
even guts would ahego if femto decided to push his shit in.

>gets raped
>by idol
>enjoys it
>get fucked in the head

yea she enjoyed it so much she went full on PTSD shit

Did you know that 80% of prostitutes was raped at some point in their life. And they're trying to reclaim their body/sexuality by being all like "yea well i like it".

All this fucking scene does is remind me that rape doesn't damage you always psysically it FUCKS you in the fucking head and makes you go strange as fuck.

:(

Are you projecting? Did you get raped user? I'm so sorry...

sorry about that

I want to give you a hug user ;_;

London?

Stop posting

what was right about turning Casca retarded and making Guts watch?

Daily reminder.

they're trying to be edgy

Most women fantasize about rape

So seriously, what's the deal? Is he just burned out? Doesn't care anymore? Writers block?
What's his official word?

>Why did she like it?
she's getting fucked by a handsome man who has a position of great power. She can't resist that, she's a woman

He's been drawing grim bloody comics for literally decades
He unplugged his phone because nobody ever called him
He just wants to stay inside and play Idolmaster

That sounds made up

No
I will after this

Rape doesn't bother me as a topic or even in doujins but when people talk about enjoying rape it gets fucked up for me. If you ever said "if i get raped ill just enjoy it" then that's such a big trap you won't even understand how low your self worth gets and how the fuck you let that happen.

Imagine being raped and then your bodily functions can't stop it and you get pleasure. You're fucked in the head for life, it's fucked up man.

because if she doesnt like it then she gets killed

rape ≠ sex

if you want rape then it isn't rape. you daft cunt

Sauce?

do her fantasies often include Judeu dying in her arms 5 minutes ago?
She couldn't accept what was happening so she went to her happy place, just like Corkus

You enjoyed it because your a whore, simple.

>they're trying to reclaim their body/sexuality
You speak like a faggot

Griffith wanted to fuck her. She wanted to fuck him, but not after he was reduced to skin and bones. He ascends to godhood and attains a fresh hot bod with spooky magic powers.

I don't think we're meant to believe she had much independent control over her libido in this scene, but hey, I suppose we're going to find out whenever the fuck Miura decides to finish the next chapter.

Why do you have to rub it in OP's face?

Winter or something

These girls get raped as bad if not worse than Casca and don’t become any more retarded then they were before.

>do her fantasies often include Judeu dying in her arms 5 minutes ago?
Possibly, I think a lot of women'd get a laugh out of watching their beta-orbiter die

Female anime characters only enjoy sex if they make ahegao face you stupid weebshit.

>its another hawk has her trip turned off thread

why wouldn't she?
all women want to get raped if only for all the attention it gets them

Well she recieved a really bad trauma causing her to go into that state. Either the dick was so good she became retarded or it scared her so much she became retarded. Its your pick Sup Forumsnon and that kid is griffiths thats alot of shit to accept.

Femto is a fucking God with a demon cock or two, you can't blame her if she did enjoy it

Every day I see this thread. Jesus christ just fucking stop with these shitthreads you stupid nigger.

Hi guts

Did Griffith file a consent form?
Californian Lawyer here