Italy Sup Forums general - Unironically 96% white edition

A new Italy general thread from the same Op as before, with even more information and data.

Economy – improving:
> GPD growth at 1.5% - not much, but better than past years.
> Unemployment in decline: 10.8 % (December 2017) . Too high, but in constant decline (-0.2% last month only)
> Salaries on the rise: 0.7% in 2017, up to 1% this year - slowly rising all across the board
> STEM salaries up 3.5% in 2017
> Public Debt is being repaid – November 2017 saw a reduction of 14,7 billions (from the previous month)
> Debt/GDP at 132% in 2016, down at 131,5% in 2017. Remember it was under 100% in 2007 – we can re-do it.
> Italy is the third nation in terms of Gold Reserves – we could become 2nd within 15 years if we started mining once more

Immigration - migrants in decline:
> 34% decline in number of illegal immigrants to Italy as of January 2018
> Foreigners are DECLINING in total number – 50k more chose to emigrate as of December 2017
> Tot. Legally-resident foreigners: 5,047,028 – Estimates of Refugees + Illegals, - 480.000 +/- (Data of 2017)
> White Foreigners in Italy: 52,4% of Legal residents are from EU, Estimated further 30% of Illegals/Refugees
> Estimated total White Foreigners in Italy: 2,664,642 + 144,000 (referring to previous data)
> Tot White population of Italy: 55.551.000 Italians (as of January 2018) + Estimated White Foreigners = 58,359,642
> Estimated percentage of Whites in Italy: 96,001%
> Estimated Percentage of Non-Whites in Italy: 3,999%
> Estimated Non-white pop of Italy: 2,420,000 on 60,507,590 (estimated pop as of 30th June 2017)
> More than 60% of asylum requests are now denied - +15% in 2 years
> Declining Birth-Rate of Foreigners: -8% in 3 years
> Marriages increasing in number in Italy: +2,43% - 189.765 (2014) to 194.377 (2015)
> 78% of children are born during marriage. Upswing in Italian marriages = more Italian babies within 5 years

Attached: Venice.jpg (300x168, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dati_macroeconomici_italiani
ilsole24ore.com/art/notizie/2018-03-01/istat-2017-pil-cresce-all-15percento-2017-top-2010-scendono-pressione-fiscale-e-deficitpil-110345.shtml?uuid=AEvtkE9D
infodata.ilsole24ore.com/2017/12/31/andato-2017-pil-debito-deficit-confronto-internazionale/
istat.it/it/archivio/210086
willistowerswatson.com/it-IT/press/2017/07/Nel-2017-l-aumento-delle-retribuzioni-reali-in-Italia
istat.it/it/archivio/208633
linkiesta.it/it/article/2017/03/01/sorpresa-aumentano-gli-stipendi-e-a-festeggiare-sono-operai-e-impiegat/33402/
investire-in-oro.com/riserve-auree-mondiali-delle-banche-centrali-quante-sono/
analisidifesa.it/2017/10/migranti-illegali-in-calo-questanno-del-25/
corriere.it/cronache/17_novembre_25/sempre-piu-immigrati-ora-lasciano-l-italia-primo-calo-stranieri-istat-2418a5a0-d159-11e7-a924-c9d9ad888b7b.shtml
redattoresociale.it/Notiziario/Articolo/547119/Rifugiati-in-calo-le-richieste-d-asilo-Il-60-per-cento-ottiene-un-diniego
euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/italy-applauds-libyas-decision-to-keep-ngo-ships-far-away-from-its-coasts/
euractiv.com/section/justice-home-affairs/news/italy-inks-deal-with-libya-neighbours-to-stem-migrant-flow/
adnkronos.com/aki-en/security/2017/08/11/ngo-signs-italy-rules-for-mediterranean-migrant-rescues_wYyjE0ozuaQSi5bJZStCrL.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-02/european-migrant-crisis-escalates-italy-impounds-german-ngo-refugee-ship
diritto24.ilsole24ore.com/art/guidaAlDiritto/dirittoCivile/2018-02-06/non-va-riconosciuto-asilo-all-immigrato-che-racconta-abusi-subiti-viaggio-183337.php
welforum.it/quanti-gli-stranieri-italia/
lenius.it/migranti-2017/
corriere.it/cronache/17_novembre_29/istat-8-anni-persi-100mila-neonati-anche-stranieri-fanno-meno-figli-a7020f70-d473-11e7-b070-a687676d1181.shtml
metronews.it/17/11/28/sempre-meno-figli-anche-dagli-stranieri.html
ilgiornale.it/news/mondo/aumenta-spesa-militare-italiana-25-miliardi-euro-nel-2018-1489747.html
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=italy
analisidifesa.it/2017/07/al-via-la-costruzione-della-nuova-lhd-della-marina-militare/
wikiwand.com/it/Servizio_militare_di_leva_in_Italia
cortedicassazione.it/corte-di-cassazione/
lastampa.it/2017/06/22/italia/i-tuoi-diritti/famiglia-e-successioni/cassazione-la-sentenza-grilli-venga-applicata-dufficio-a-tutti-i-casi-di-divorzio-8uvT7JWRhv3ILxAKt3AMnK/pagina.html
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separazione_dei_beni
britishexpats.com/forum/italy-77/italian-marriage-law-633099/
italy.forumotion.com/t160-separazione-dei-beni
studiocataldi.it/guide_legali/affidamento_dei_figli/affidamento-condiviso.asp
kmlegalnet.com/child-custody-in-italy-and-the-law/
tg24.sky.it/speciali/elezioni/italia/index.html
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lega_Nord#Risultati_elettorali
termometropolitico.it/1294932_elezioni-2018-fornero-m5s-lega.html
ansa.it/english/news/business/2017/11/08/italy-still-worlds-7th-industrial-power-2_2333b9a6-114f-4f73-9165-43865c9a040a.html
weforum.org/agenda/2017/03/worlds-biggest-economies-in-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Military - Italy Resurgent:
> Military budget increased once more (from 19 billions/2000, 25 billions/2018)
> 9th / 10th World Power by military power - 11th nation for military expenditure
> Huge increment in Military Personnel – From 270.000 (1999) to 390.000 as of today (including Carabinieri)
> 3rd aircraft carrier in construction (Cavour) - 9th World Power by Navy, soon to be 8h with the Cavour
> Italy has problems with recruiting new people for the army...there are TOO MANY volunteers.

Family law - Feminist laws getting revoked one after the other:
> Abolished Alimony (January 2018)
> Fault divorce law confirmed and reinforced (December 2017 – January 2018)
> Father rights to their children reinforced
> Custody laws under heavy revision (February – March 2018)
> You won't lose your stuff in divorce - legal doctrine of Divisione dei Beni ("to each his/her own") is law
> Alimony is gone the way of the dodo - child support is under heavy revision as we speak

Government:
> Left and center-left BTFO in the last election – the left is dead for all purposes.
> Lega, /ourguys/ have seen huge growth in votes
> Euroscepticism on the rise in Italy with both the Lega and M5S being eurosceptic
> Three scenarios – Center-right coalition government with Meloni; Center-right + M5S; New Elections.
> Possibility of new elections soon – prepare yourselves people!
> Possible alliance between M5Scucks and Lega – Soros shills are better than declared cuck-leftards.

Attached: Rome.jpg (276x183, 14K)

>Sources:
>Economy:
Gdp, Debt and Unemployment:
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dati_macroeconomici_italiani
ilsole24ore.com/art/notizie/2018-03-01/istat-2017-pil-cresce-all-15percento-2017-top-2010-scendono-pressione-fiscale-e-deficitpil-110345.shtml?uuid=AEvtkE9D
infodata.ilsole24ore.com/2017/12/31/andato-2017-pil-debito-deficit-confronto-internazionale/
istat.it/it/archivio/210086
Salaries:
willistowerswatson.com/it-IT/press/2017/07/Nel-2017-l-aumento-delle-retribuzioni-reali-in-Italia
istat.it/it/archivio/208633
linkiesta.it/it/article/2017/03/01/sorpresa-aumentano-gli-stipendi-e-a-festeggiare-sono-operai-e-impiegat/33402/
investire-in-oro.com/riserve-auree-mondiali-delle-banche-centrali-quante-sono/

Attached: 1521647636736.jpg (1024x1019, 301K)

>Immigration:
analisidifesa.it/2017/10/migranti-illegali-in-calo-questanno-del-25/
corriere.it/cronache/17_novembre_25/sempre-piu-immigrati-ora-lasciano-l-italia-primo-calo-stranieri-istat-2418a5a0-d159-11e7-a924-c9d9ad888b7b.shtml
redattoresociale.it/Notiziario/Articolo/547119/Rifugiati-in-calo-le-richieste-d-asilo-Il-60-per-cento-ottiene-un-diniego
euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/italy-applauds-libyas-decision-to-keep-ngo-ships-far-away-from-its-coasts/
euractiv.com/section/justice-home-affairs/news/italy-inks-deal-with-libya-neighbours-to-stem-migrant-flow/
adnkronos.com/aki-en/security/2017/08/11/ngo-signs-italy-rules-for-mediterranean-migrant-rescues_wYyjE0ozuaQSi5bJZStCrL.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-02/european-migrant-crisis-escalates-italy-impounds-german-ngo-refugee-ship
diritto24.ilsole24ore.com/art/guidaAlDiritto/dirittoCivile/2018-02-06/non-va-riconosciuto-asilo-all-immigrato-che-racconta-abusi-subiti-viaggio-183337.php
welforum.it/quanti-gli-stranieri-italia/
lenius.it/migranti-2017/
corriere.it/cronache/17_novembre_29/istat-8-anni-persi-100mila-neonati-anche-stranieri-fanno-meno-figli-a7020f70-d473-11e7-b070-a687676d1181.shtml
metronews.it/17/11/28/sempre-meno-figli-anche-dagli-stranieri.html

Attached: Costiera Amalfitana.jpg (1000x540, 430K)

>Military:
ilgiornale.it/news/mondo/aumenta-spesa-militare-italiana-25-miliardi-euro-nel-2018-1489747.html
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=italy
analisidifesa.it/2017/07/al-via-la-costruzione-della-nuova-lhd-della-marina-militare/
wikiwand.com/it/Servizio_militare_di_leva_in_Italia

>Family Law:
Alimony:
Website of the Supreme Court - cortedicassazione.it/corte-di-cassazione/
See "Sentenza Grilli -11504", reinforcing "Sentenza 4793" from Corte d'Appello di Milano
They tried to sneakily re-introduce alimony and got BTFO: "Sentenza Cassazione 15481"
lastampa.it/2017/06/22/italia/i-tuoi-diritti/famiglia-e-successioni/cassazione-la-sentenza-grilli-venga-applicata-dufficio-a-tutti-i-casi-di-divorzio-8uvT7JWRhv3ILxAKt3AMnK/pagina.html
Separazione dei Beni: it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separazione_dei_beni
Quick explanations for foreigners: britishexpats.com/forum/italy-77/italian-marriage-law-633099/ and italy.forumotion.com/t160-separazione-dei-beni
Essence? You keep your stuff (that you got before getting married, or earned during said marriage), she keeps hers.
Father right to their children:
Shared custody - studiocataldi.it/guide_legali/affidamento_dei_figli/affidamento-condiviso.asp and kmlegalnet.com/child-custody-in-italy-and-the-law/
Synthesis: Do not be a drunkard and you WILL get to see your kids, with a good chance of getting sole custody.
NOTE: This is being discussed in these last weeks in the Supreme Court. Await news – be hopeful!

>Politics:
Results: tg24.sky.it/speciali/elezioni/italia/index.html
Lega Nord: it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lega_Nord#Risultati_elettorali
Passed from 4.3% (2013) to 17.6% (2018).
termometropolitico.it/1294932_elezioni-2018-fornero-m5s-lega.html

Attached: Liguria.jpg (1200x800, 903K)

To continue the discussion from the last thread:

Main issues with Italy:
>Political chaos - we need to see how the new gov will be composed/how the situation will be solve
>While we have made AMAZING progress in solving the migrant crisis, we need to kick them all out.
>Move to take in the white SA boers maybe? They are whites - I'd be all for Italy for Italians, but maybe let's help them?
>The economy is growing, but it's still not enough.

If there is not interest, simply ignore this thread. I'll update my data whenever something big happens and then re-post it all.

Looking forward to see what happens in Italy. Has there been more discussion between Salvini and M5S? Last I heard all the parties were more interested in talking to each other.

Attached: salvini.jpg (560x315, 19K)

They are essentially looking for a partner to form a coalition with - let's be honest. If the various parties are unable to form a government, they'll probably form a temporary alliance in order to redraw the electoral law and then we'll go back to vote once again.

As per usual, I forgot to add more data to the OP -
> 8th largest world economy in 2017
> 7th largest industrial power (2017)

Sources for these 2:
ansa.it/english/news/business/2017/11/08/italy-still-worlds-7th-industrial-power-2_2333b9a6-114f-4f73-9165-43865c9a040a.html
weforum.org/agenda/2017/03/worlds-biggest-economies-in-2017/

Whats the difference between a temporary alliance and forming a government?

Forming a gov - they are in this together for the long term, aka they'd rule together.
Temporary alliance - the various interested parties (primarily Lega and M5S) would cohoperate only temporarily in order to pass 2-3 key laws (such as the new electoral law to allow a new vote) and nothing more.

Sink the fucking boats

Attached: Karl, get the u-boots.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Is it mechanically any different though or do they still go through the hoops of forming a govt and then just stop working together after electoral law reform? Thanks for the answers, been trying to understand the Italian electoral system for weeks now.

Attached: salvinibro.jpg (900x1200, 338K)

We already cut a ton the arrivals - sadly we didn't stop them completely as of now.

on the other hand, we are unironically a 96% white nation. The whitest major Western nation I think..?

Forget about understanding how it works - they made this new system just to complicate things, if you ask me, and handicap the populist movements (Lega and M5S).

In other words the fuckers changed the electoral law at the last minute in order to try and save their own asses while handicapping the movements/parties that they thought would get the lion's share of the votes...surprise surprise, it didn't work.

Mechanically it would work as a simple agreement between the two parties - if they went ahead with a temporary alliance.

genuinely glad to hear things are improving for italy. only care because my gf is from there tho.

>only caring about the birthplace of the renaissance because of a woman

Italy is best European country

If you are a white, especially a QUALITY (aka fuck off soyboys) man, sincerely think about moving to Italy - our economy might not be the size of the USA, but we are in the top 10; STEM salaries are constantly on the rise and we are, unironically, the whitest of the major western nations.

I'm looking into my right of return right now actually. Already found out one of my grandfathers from Palermo naturalized before giving birth unfortunately. Have two other grandparents from Italy though so I may still be eligible.

Also its nice to hear someone optimistic about the country. Other Italians I have talked to here have mentioned leaving the country and have mocked my desire to immigrate there down the road. Such a beautiful country in so many different aspects imo

Sincerely, only lazy people or underqualified ones are emigrating right now - I'm a self-employed actuary and at least in the specific niche I work in, there are literally 5 people that are my "competitors" in the entire nation.

If you are a STEM graduated and know a passable Italian, it's easy as fuck to find a well-paid job. If you do not speak Italian or are underqualified, you won't find anything, so-to-speak.

I've been learning Italian off an on for a few months and have taken it a bit more seriously recently since I also can't imagine raising a family here in the states. Unfortunately I majored sort of in STEM. I did Game Development at a very respectable Institute of Technology so I am a decent programmer.

Hey I'm the 50% ethnic Italian from the last thread. I'm pretty sad, I had always been told that since my dad was born an Italian citizen that I could get citizenship through him but I looked it up on the Canadian consulate and it says if he had Canadian citizenship at the time of my birth I cannot get Italian citizenship through him.

Yeah, that's the deal. If they naturalized before 1992 they automatically gave up their right of return unfortunately. If they gave up their right of return, so did you. Sorry man.

I'm hoping and praying currently that one of my grandparents didn't naturalize.

..or just get a work visa? It's harder, but frankly if you are a STEM graduate you'll have no problems finding a well-paid job.

To specify - if you father did not have Italian citizenship at the time of your birth..yeah, that path is closed. Otherwise, I'd ask an Italian lawyer.

Right, I'm not adverse to taking that path, would just prefer to be able to secure dual citizenship asap. Then I would be able to vote for /ourguys/ for a few elections before I get everything in order to move

The old general was better, frocio

Yeah I know I still might do that, but my point is just that it's another obstacle now. I always believed I had a right of return but now it's like the thousands of years of my ancestors from that land mean nothing, kind of dishartaning.

I want to be a university professor, not sure what the market for that is like in Italy.

Does Italy allow dual citizenship? I think that is what he has. He lived a lot of his life in both countries but during my lifetime has lived mostly in Canada. Also I have zero relationship from him so getting him to help me with that might be a bit of a trick.

Yeah Italy has dual citizenship afaik

Yes, Italy does allow dual citizenship

In case you didn't notice I am the same Op that made the last 3 generals and the old general was pruned - hence the new one.

In other words, learn to use your brain before talking

Will salvini make a deal with di maio or something?
Come on, both the right wing coalition and the m5s agree on some key topics that can be worked out just fine.
Italy needs a functioning government.

Refer to

Hahahah fucking off yourself you whiny little butthurt prick, your thread is shit and so are you. Old Ita/pol/ generals were leagues ahead of this crap

I'm worried about italy going through a 5 month period without a government like what happened in germany after the last election, which was also an election that had a result kind of like the recent one in italy.

If that happens, I suppose they will waste a lot of time trying to work something out while things go on as before mechanically functioning in the shadows of the previous government, what will frustrate most voters.

Why can't salvini strike a deal with minor parties that got like 2% of the vote? They only need like 3% to govern.

Answered you in kind, but too tired to argue right now. Moreover, I appeared as an immature fuck for speaking like you, hence why I took out the reply.

If you can make a better general finding on your own data, great! Do so. If not, this is what you get. Want more? Do so yourself, terun.

we also need to get rid off the 'feminicidi' meme.
basically they are making it sounds that if a men kill a woman it's more important than if it was another man.