Houseki no Kuni

>you will never be this comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2KP6yw2dwdg
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65965555
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This isn't even fair.
I want to be comfy like this. I want to hibernate with them.

I though this was made clear, apparently not:
How to make a good Houseki no Kuni thread, a comprehensive guide:
1. Put Houseki no Kuni in the subject line, not as your name!
2. Don't put edition or general anywhere!
Save this

But there is no option to save.

It isn't even that comfy. First, they are rocks. Second, they lie on hay covered with a single sheet. Three, no real thermoisolation.

>screencap

They look so soft

Does the OP violate these rules?

This one doesn't there, another did not long ago and got 404'd

How can other gems even compete?

whats the point of getting dressed up all pretty if they're just going to sleep

For comfy sleeps, user.

There's no point in fashion.

The same point as wedding dresses

it greatly increases comfy

I want to headpat those gems.

that doesnt make any sense
wedding day is important and you're going to be seen by a lot of friends and family, plus get your picture taken numerous times etc etc
they're just getting dressed up to sleep all winter

I hope you're at least 8ft tall and put the 'male' in male-pattern baldness

that antarticite x sensei hug was 2cute4me

The point is not in how many people see you be pretty, but that it is a special occasion and gems want do something special for it. Just as it makes little sense for atheistic people to celebrate Christmas, there is no purpose for dressing up other than it's a tradition

The Dia running scene in episode 3 and Phos slugging across the snow in the recent episode were literally Disney.

Sensei hug pillow when?

>tfw only one of those things is true

Dia's running is still my favorite scene. There's something about it the show hasn't been able to match yet. That said, all the winter scenes with Antart were pretty cool too.

>mfw the subs screw up this line

Bart looks so cute when she's not an hysterical killing machine.

Why live?

So they can dress in cute for our delight.

>"please activate, newly acquired yet disfunction limbs"

How will they animate Phos' arms though? I'm a bit worried it'll look bad.

The liquid CGI animation has consistently looked bad so far so it's pretty doomed unless they pull out some 2D effects for it and somehow blend them well.

dumb whale calf

Cinnamon's mercury has look pretty good imo.

Say that again and she will eat your soul.

That's not very Christian.

> What's the point of having sex with rocks?

Guys. Guys. I think I found sensei's long lost brother.

>b08.jpg
go back there

>It was my destiny to be here, in the box!

>Function, you vermins!

i want to fuck her butt

get in line

Possibly the best fanart I have seen so far. Anyone has something that tops this easily?

>would you please change your coordinates in three dimensional space, not so good arms, as i hoped you'd be

This artist needs to draw more Lapis aaaa

This makes me a little worried on how the gold will look. the colour also looks somewhat disappointing.

It's just because it's dark inside the box

Yes, but the bits flying around look unnatural (like some kind of leaves), or is that how it's supposed to act?

Compare

Neptunite and her friend, Benis

>lapis
youtu.be/2KP6yw2dwdg
>my fists are made of bronze
>red mercury in my heart
>I was meant to die 20 years ago
>I was meant to kick the bucket, drop dead among the rocks
Coincidence?

>Benis
Benito

Not meant as an insult but, what's up with Russians and this series? I've seen a shit ton of Russian people loving Houseki but I can't quite put my finger on it, is it because of the aesthetics?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65965555

Good meme.

From what I understand there is a huge houseki fan who is russian and who is responsible for either the scanning or the translation (or both?), they probably shared their interest among russian anime/manga forums. Heck it might have been translated in russian before english for all we know.

She really needs a hug.

I always thought that's because they are supposed to look like fingers and not just detached.

Some of Ichikawa's oneshots were scanlated in Russian waaay before an English group got it. I get that it's a very good series and I personally love it a lot but I don't get why, specifically the Russians love it so much, it's a bit bizarre but cool at the same time.

I would hug her to (my) death.

Could Red Beryl be a divinity?

I can imagine it being similar situation with Brazilians and Saint Seiya (maybe)?

I thought South Americans were fans of stuff like Dragon Ball and that type of series.

Meant for

Algerians like Dragon Ball. It has been speculated that Vegeta is from this country.

Just started watching this show today. It's good. Feeling a little gay now though.

Is there a better version to watch instead of Horrible Subs? The bitrate on this series is kinda fucked and it creates a lot garbage anomalies compared to HS's other releases.

Tonight a had a dream about Phossy. She NTR'd me though. Why am i not allowed to have GF even in my dreams?

Did Phossu asked you to go to the moon with all his fuckbuddy

Ice-chan is a big girl.

Saint seiya is especially big in Brazil, alongside DB. Also in Mexico and Hong Kong

Amazon has 1 week free trial, they also get the translations first since HS is ripping from them. Quality has been fine, even the opening scene that looks like a video card benchmark runs fine.

>Heck it might have been translated in russian before english for all we know.
Ever notice russian artifacts in some of the panels posted here? That's because a good bit of the mango is a RU->EN translation.

Download or streaming?

[screams eternally]

Come to think of it, why is only one side frozen?

>russian artifacts
There's a funny political joke to be made

Cairo broke it all.

I'd prefer download because my internet is pretty trash and probably wouldn't even stream properly at 720p, but I'll consider trying anyway because I do actually have access to amazon prime, but never really watched shows with it. I'd assume it's stream only.

Edit in video editor, and it would be fine.

Just a reminder that nothing bad every happens and Phos gets all her parts back and they save everyone from the moon and everyone is happy.

I see! Now it makes sense. I just didn't expect the high heel was able to reach at all.

do it you triple capitalist

Where are Phos legs and arms? Are they lost in the sea?

>russian artifacts
The Romanov family

After all, she would have had 100 years to do it if the ice didn't melt every year.

Legs are out at sea.
Arms are now ice food.

>no jadeposting
kuso thread

there's plenty of jadeposting, it's just too small for you to see

Speaking of the 100 years gap I just realise there's another parallel to Games of Throne hype points other than winter. What if in the second season they end with the head surgery? That would mirrors How Jon died at the end of the season for a painful cliff hanger

Both got taken by the sea. Phos must hate it by now.

You'd be right.
If only Phos remembered.

Phos' decapitation happens around ch. 45, and if the second season adapts ~30 chapters like this one, that would happen right in the middle of it

I was keeping this Jade for Christmas.

>bottom left corner
Isn't that a...

So if they're born from the sea, is it possible that other Phos is born from her missing parts?