Reminder that if you don't support Palestine you're on the wrong side of history and are probably a fascist

Reminder that if you don't support Palestine you're on the wrong side of history and are probably a fascist

Attached: Justice for Palestine.png (2075x936, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yV1HwG1_phs
youtube.com/watch?v=1e_dbsVQrk4
youtube.com/watch?v=cam3BZ8thNY
youtube.com/watch?v=cyjgv1U6WQU
donate.unrwa.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1514350601680.jpg (1353x1042, 677K)

Attached: 1492559561413.jpg (832x827, 87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yV1HwG1_phs

youtube.com/watch?v=1e_dbsVQrk4

Based.

Islam is our ally and our friend. Remember that opposition to Muslims is just a scheme by (((them)))

Attached: IslamAlly.png (648x729, 349K)

>this image
>these people
>noam chomsky opposes israel
>this thread

now THIS is what i call subversive

Attached: 1505538598577.jpg (645x729, 100K)

Nah, im wrong, you're right. OP is a subversive kike but I didn't look at his picture.

I support Isratine

Attached: 1481666220011.jpg (456x337, 120K)

Weakling
youtube.com/watch?v=cam3BZ8thNY

>wring side if history
Don't cipy what {{{they}}} say, ok achmed?

this op is quite subtle

as far as subversive paid shilling goes, this is ain't a terrible try

i mean at least he put in some effort

youtube.com/watch?v=cyjgv1U6WQU

Attached: arthur-jones-illinois-congress-njs-.jpg (760x380, 71K)

Chomsky absolutely opposes Israel

At least this thread will backfire on OP because it will expose the Palestinian struggle and nobody gives a fuck if OP tried to call Trump a zionist.

dude cmon
>Jon Stewart
>Voice of a Generation
Isn't he actually a kike himself?

>not abandoning clay for eurogibs
>actively fighting zion

based palestine

Attached: volxxxviino2.jpg (880x1160, 192K)

where you been LOOK AT THE TIME

I love when leftists call Israel an 'apartheid state' yeah hon, that's the point. The muzzis in Israel are just visiting is the kike's country. If you are serious about being opposed to Jewish influences in western countries then that is only possible through supporting the return of the diaspora. Right-wing Israeli ethno-nationalists are our friends.

Attached: based pro-white Jews.png (980x920, 318K)

I am thrilled that people are recognizing the right of our muslim brothers to fight against (((them))) and Colonialism

try harder JIDF kike

There are lots of vids of Stewart calling out Israhell

Yes based indeed. But the Palestinians are actually TRAPPED within the occupied zionist entity. If you find refugees it is your duty to help them

There are currently five million 'Palestinian' 'refugees' outside of the country.

fuck off nazi, history is on our side. Palestine will be free. The reason I use your flag as an ID is to mock you

you're either 15 or a paid shill
>or retarded

keep posting but don't tell me which i wanna try and figure it out it'll be good practice

It is the duty of EVERY white person to help these people

Here's how you can donate

donate.unrwa.org/

Also, taking these refugees into your homes is also a good idea. Islam is anti-degenerate and harmful to (((them))) so do not be bigoted towards our muslim allies

>Nigel Farage
>white supremacist

oh lol

Chomsky hates Israel unlike """"conservatives"""" like Trump

you're the paid shill

would love to help my fightfu but she just got sentenced to 8 months prison

Attached: ahedbite2.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Alright friends, I'm off. Remember to British friends to vote Labour in the coming elections in order to FREE PALESTINE

Attached: asdgghh.jpg (960x640, 96K)

You can help her by donating to your local Muslim refugee agency like the Swedish Migration Agency, UNRWA, or Turkey's İnsani Yardım Vakfı. Also, the ANTIFA Palestine Action Agency which just shut down (((Sargon of Akkad's))) speech in King's College. Reminder to support Linda Sarsour as well who is also trying to free her

Attached: asdghhjjj.jpg (885x516, 93K)

naw - fuck the refugees, send them all back and let them work it out themselves