I cannot fucking WAIT for this entire industry to be fully automated, and all these fat, dumb...

I cannot fucking WAIT for this entire industry to be fully automated, and all these fat, dumb, lazy fucks forced into getting real jobs and no longer sitting their ass in a fucking truck, collecting a paycheck and ruining traffic for the rest of us on our way to/coming home from working a real job.

Attached: truckstop.jpg (650x365, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/22/video-released-of-uber-self-driving-crash-that-killed-woman-in-arizona
youtube.com/watch?v=uN3c64j2DPE
youtu.be/cam3BZ8thNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Das rite. We Wuz Burger making and shieeet

and what is it you do for work that's so important OP?

Is this like the trucking version of cucking? You can me to come take your truck away and leave you vulnerable and helpless in a world of cheap Mexican labor? It gives me a hardon.

theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/22/video-released-of-uber-self-driving-crash-that-killed-woman-in-arizona

nice try kike

can't wait for this to happen with a semi that plows through a traffic jam

Maybe don’t walk infront of cars?

It’ll be better yet. I think we can get the majority of semi trucks off the road entirely as well.

How will anything change when it’s automated?
How many hours a day do you work btw faggot?

You've clearly never drove a truck, it's mentally exhausting staying alert at the wheel 10-14 hours a day.

Are the people that do the job stupid as fuck? Of course. Would I want to do the job again? Definitely not. Trust me, it's a real job.

I'm a sales rep for a beverage company. About 50% of my day is driving and having to constantly deal with shitty drivers behind the wheel of these trucks.

It's truly amazing how just one of these fucking retards can manage to fuck up an entire highway by simply just sitting in the left lane when there is absolutely no fucking reason to do so.

Truck drivers literally run the nation. If every truck drivers suddenly picketed and stopped driving, everything would shut down. everything is based on logistics. EVERYTHING.

That being said, it's a disastrous lifestyle for a family man. Fathers aren't home. Truck stops are generally shit holes. Lot lizards take money from families, spread STDs, and the entire black market for speed/cocaine could live on truck drivers alone.

Again, though, these are the people that bring you:
1. Food
2. Clothing
3. Supplies to build shelter
4. Your amazon shipment
5. That medical equipment you live off of
6. That 18-inch "novelty" bad Dragon dildo your mom uses because you forced your dad to leave and Jamal wouldn't touch it, either

Don't hate on truckers. Their lives suck just to make yours better. Remember, this movie was the highest grossing movie of the year; save for the fact that Star Wars came out and changed the USA into a bunch of faggots:
youtube.com/watch?v=uN3c64j2DPE

I hate trucks too when Im driving but they are needed for goods and products. Just chill OP its gonna be okay

youtu.be/cam3BZ8thNY

How is anything gonna change for you? Automated trucks still need to use the same roads as you, they're not going to magically disappear, how will removing the driver change your morning drive in any way? Are you retarded?

>driving that long
>lazy

cmon now son

Why the H8 M8?

It's honestly pretty fucking retarded that we don't have designated interstates for truckers

What makes you guys think that automating trucks would reduce traffic? There is still going to be the same demand for goods. Truck traffic isnt going to reduce.

Perhaps robot trucks would be better at driving during the night so more trucks could drive at 4 AM. That could help lower daytime traffic. But the total number of truck shipments is going to remain the same.

Trucks are great facilitators for lane changing in heavy traffic.

It could change if people finally got tired of buying useless products or if the governments started taxing certain things more or something. Everything is as it is right now because it makes the most people the most money. If I wanted to change things I would design a system that resulted in happier and more mentally healthy people

Man I can't wait for a highway to be full of automated 100 ton death machines programmed by a pajeet.

They're all on meth. What do you expect? lel

nice copy-past fag now fuck off back to /o/

kys until you hit adulthood

Attached: download (1).jpg (600x425, 24K)

>Automating trucks will reduce traffic.

You fucking retard. There will be more trucks on the road then ever before. 24/7 too as most humans don't want to work nightshifts.

You are really dumb OP.

>kys until you hit adulthood
huh?

Self driving vehicles will greatly affect traffic. Less accidents, which create a lot of traffic jams. Plus vehicles all driving the same speed, communicating with vehicles further ahead to prevent braking and simply reducing speed will also prevent traffic jams.

There are people that understand this better than me, do a bit of research if you don't believe me.

>cannot wait for fat dumb lazy fucks forced into getting real jobs
>btw its also my job
K lol, you're like a self-hating white person.
>I HATE WHITES
>IM WHITE SO WHAT IM NOOT LIKE THEM

Attached: XtE26WB.gif (500x281, 452K)

Little known fact? Truckers are WHY you have interstates.

Yeah let’s just build a WHOLE OTHER INTERSTATE

Jesus man, these are the same people that distribute literally everything you buy in a store. How fucking sad is your life that you have to shitpost about truckers?

You realize all your beverage sakes to yiur customers arrive on trucks right? And your not actually making making sales, your just driving around taking orders, to ge inputted and delived by truck to a distribution center and then ditect to the customer. YOUR job can be replaced with automation quicker and cheaper with less effort and infrastructure than automated trucking.

i don't want em on the same highways as me any more than you do, but honestly driving one of those muhfuggas seems pretty hard - has 2 clutches etc

wanna know the best way to fuck up the entire economy? every truck driver and freight train driver going on strike for 3 weeks

Can't have gas for your car without me 4wheelingfag.

Amen. I don't know what it is about trucking that attracts the absolute scum of the earth but they're always the worst. A lot of them are perverts and pedos too!

Get ready for a lot of clandestine assassinations carried out by unmanned semi trucks that get hacked. This is one of the few industries that I feel should not be taken over by robots.

Pretty easy to avoid trucks, who drives in the slow lanes anyways? I like them much better than the fucking passenger vehicles now that everyone is looking at their phone every fucking second. He's just mad that he has a retard job and makes less than people actually doing work.

Those same people are the ones doing urban planning that make tons of assumptions that lead to all the problems we have now with traffic.

Compared to the truckers that facilitate human trafficking, pedo rings, serial killers, prostitutes they pay drugs to at truck stops....

I think we would come out ahead with AI

Wtf so many truckerfags on here. Putting together the dumbing down of nu-pol. Pieces are starting to come together.

Sup Forums has always been in favor of trade jobs. Can't think of one good reason to put down people who drive heavy machinery 12+ hours a day other than some fucking liberal cuck commie. Is it because they make more than you working in Starbucks? Stay mad kid.

He probably delivers it too if he drives a truck. I worked a job like that once.

I'm not on meth.

Truckers are low skill faggots. Fuck out of here Nu pol. We've never been in favor of retards whos only skills are driving and pissing in gator aid bottles. Take a shower you smelly fuck.

>calls me nupol with reddit spacing.
Stay mad minimum wage libcuck.

Nigger, there will still be a driver behind the wheel while in """"automated mode""", for security, maintenance, emergency, safety and legal reasons, for the next 40 years. KYS.

for instance, a tariff on foreign goods

Get an auto

>I cannot fucking WAIT for this entire industry to be fully automated
yes, let's automate all industries so jew can buy it all and we all starve and die, jsut like uncle Ted predicted

They're just make gaming channels on twitch and youtube