Imouto Sae Ireba Ii

Why does my DnD session never end up like this?

Because your damage is too low.

Do the people that write these 'sister complex' manga/anime actually have sisters?

No, they have severe mental illnesses just like the pathetic people they make this crap for.

Some of them do.

I feel like it's one of those fetishes that for a lot into it, it's fantasy only "Oh man, that's hot!" "Would you be into your own sister?" "No, gross" "How would you react to finding out your friend slept with his sister?" "Dude, gross"

Oreimo's author has a little sister, as does Yahari's.

This nobody wants to fuck their sister meme is really old. Stop regurgitating it already.

The fiction that people write isn't indicative of their real lives or desires.
Nabokov wrote Lolita but it doesn't mean he wants to fuck 12 year olds, Bret Easton Ellis wrote American Psycho but he's not a serial killer, etc.

The Haganai author wrote this anime. Does anyone know if he is friends with the Oriemo author?

do i need to wait the BD for the uncensored ?

Yes.

On a related note, are websites were I can play D&D online?

Need to wait on BD for uncensor and the episode 4 ED.

Dunno about websites but theres some programs about.

Please do tell the name.

Any site that allows for chat will let you play D&D, because it is a pen and paper RPG.

Best girl reminder.

I'd fuck my (older) sister, I am physically attracted to her. The problem is all of the consequences and that she wouldn't, not that it's "gross". It isn't "gross", you just placed a mental block on thinking about it because you're afraid of your own mind. Trust yourself to do the right thing and not fuck your sister despite wanting to, don't just pretend you don't want to.

When did this turn into yuri?

Did I miss out on yuri?

Shit.

Roll20.

This episode was actually a good representation of a typical roll20 D&D game, only everyone's an ugly autist instead of a cute girl.

Kani is best girl of the season.

You're projecting. It's all you, mate.

>this episode

Can someone post like an album of stitches? There was like 12 this episode, and a bunch of people made tonnes of each pan in varying quality and I can't keep track of them all.

This was always a yuri anime, it pretends to be boring hetero incest to get viewers and then is filled with nothing but lewd yuri scenes.

Picked
the fuck
up.

Is she the Hestia of the season?
Does anybody even remember Hestia?

Who's this other girl with crab?

This is hot

Kaho from that cafe show is the Hestia of the season.

S Y M M E T R Y

See, this was good. Unlike with Haganai, Hirasaka shouldn't have a reason to end things badly this time around.

>The Haganai author wrote this anime.
dropped

Siscon mangaka

Does Kaho even have the amount of fanart Hestia got back at her time?

Of course not, just like all those people who want to fuck their mothers never had one.

>perverted shit happening every other minute
>all the characters for some reason become souped up fucking wizards
>special abilities are literally anime knock-offs
>have to work around a fucking metashitter who already knew the campaign
>have to work around murderhobos and 'that' guy who literally just does the most off the cuff shit for shits and giggles
>ends with them just blowing everything up

This is giving me DM PTSD. Why is this allowed?

Or maybe your sister wasn't hot? Mine is a fucking bombshell, I'd be a faggot if I said I wouldn't fuck her.

Imagine if they were all drunk as well.

>that entire bandit fight
Why can't every band of generic fantasy hoodlums be that based?

>as does Yahari's.
At least Komachi and Hachiman act like actual siblings. Why the fuck is that so rare?

>a fucking metashitter who already knew the campaign
He didn't know the campaign, he was just used to the kind of shit the DM usually pulls so he was predicting how the plot would go. It's the DM's fault for being predictable as fuck.

>ability to increase their ability tenfold

Sounds like trash aka Hidan no Aria

The just burning down the building strat is so spot on it's not even funny.

What is this series even about?

>the Haganai author wrote this anime.
So it's practically confirmed to have a Yuri ending?

I thought that was based off HxH and its ero system

Or Prisma Illya.

>MUH RAILGUN
College slut is best girl.

Probably because sausage fest

It's a different thing. In Prisma Illya (and in the whole ero VN Fateverse as well), lewd stuff is done to replenish magical power, not increase it.

wch mdfeld wud u fug?

Eh, details.

I'm not sure it was supposed to be a reference to anything in particular, honestly.

Are pen and paper rpgs actually this fun or is it just because it's anime?

It was most likely HxH as mentioned previously. I'd post a webm of the show here but my folder has barely anything what the fuck so have a headpat on the best girl instead.

There are literally god knows how many LNs out there that use lewd as a power up.

Haven't played TRPGs much, DnD and Call of Cthulhu once apiece. From my limited experience, the problem is finding enough people willing to commit enough time to a session. Plus everyone needs to actually be into it.

It probably gets much easier after a few sessions, but the setup can take a while (especially for something like DnD). Can't imagine what the DM has to deal with.

If one can find a regular committed group, I imagine it would be amazing. Easier said than done, though.

Yes the only difference is that the four sister party are all played by dudes, the DM is more of a fucking ass, and everybody tries to one up everybody with the most stupidly inane shit they can think off.

100% accurate.

Does the TRPG they play this ep actually exist

I'm sure it's based off of some obscure TRPG in Japan. Besides the point, it largely captures the experience so it still works even if it was just a vague and generic game.

>Nayu's character ten years old
>still has massive honkers

>Glasses-kun is interested in Miyako
First, his LN is turned into a shitty anime and now he's probably going to get his heart broken. Dude can't catch a break.

It's ok, he gets his own harem

Holy shit those are some huge boobs. This guy is really becoming a harem protagonist isn't he? Like he checks all the boxes. Average? Check. Crazy male friend character? Check. What else is there.

Glassesbro could have been fucking his imouto right now.

reminder that kani is 10 here

>otouto (imouto) played as an imouto [otouto(imouto)]

We're going to deep.

The visual reference seemed like HxH to me.

>Nabokov wrote Lolita but it doesn't mean he wants to fuck 12 year olds

>not FIYA BOLTO
a missed opportunity to be honest.

Will we see feMC again? Best girl.

Why does western media hate cuteness so much?

How nice of glasses to have the campaign last for one session.

>running a second session for that party
Oneshots aren't really uncommon in Japan anyway.

He's getting a harem but the girl he actually likes will never be his

>crab user is dead

>literally in the middle of a fight

>bandits try and rape some girls
>they go and rape each other before you can get to them

i have 5 sisters, 1 older and 4 younger.

Can confirm that none of the shit that happens in imouto manga happens.

>Jesus fuck fine you autists. Roll initiative and have your yuri incest play already. The bandits are immobilized by the absurdly erotic display before them.

are they all ugly?

I'm not attracted to them at all but they definitely aren't unattractive. It's like how you can tell a guys attractive but not wanna fuck him you know? On a scale of 1-10 I'd give like a 7.5 - 8 to average them all out.

When are they going to kick her out of the group?

Why is this show so comfy?

>kicking the only fun guy

At least she's not a murderhobo like the imouto.

but accountant cake is right there why cant he just love her

It hasn't gotten to the love drama part yet.

Haganai was enjoyable at first. They played monster hunter, eroge, even Rika made her own VR RPG. Then the drama came and it all went to shit.

Why didn't crab do that to the MC's character instead?

>The daily lives of mildly-successful losers in their mid-20s
Maybe you find something relatable in it. I know I do

Having college-age characters helps

Why are you kicking the only party member with buff skill?
Buff is useful in trpg since you can use it before the battle and 10x multiplier like Nayuta have is OP.

Miyako is more gullible

Please don't remind me.

Early 20s. But it still works.

The show feels like a real slice of life.

Do you know if their costumes are references to anything?
I can only tell knight imouto looks like date a live

It probably helps that they aren't defined by their jobs nor the one hobby they might have - we see them doing a variety of things we all do too.

How does every TRPG session not just devolve into the most degenerate perverted let's pretend shit if the players roleplay as girls?