Is it time for a new alt right meme character?

Is it time for a new alt right meme character?

cnet.com/news/blizzard-discourages-pepe-the-frog-memes-overwatch/

We're not ditching pepe, We're just turning another character into alt-right hero. Nazi Mario anyone?
Let's make the lefties cry about it

Attached: b_1_q_0_p_0 (12).jpg (400x400, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/npc=86470/pepe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how about you help fight white genocide by raising awareness instead of acting like 14 year old fgt talking about frogs and meme characters?

Attached: white genocide intent 5.jpg (775x767, 176K)

Blizzard has a massive pole up its ass.

wowhead.com/npc=86470/pepe
Can they signal any harder? They don't even make games, and what games they did at one time have, they squandered as if they are lead by the same leadership as is leading the EU.

Attached: 1496934330459.jpg (555x555, 25K)

Why not both?

Attached: b_1_q_0_p_0 (13).jpg (317x231, 16K)

>Koopa Storm Troopa
That's actually not a bad plan.

Why not take a character libtards love and turn it against them?

I’d love to see the meltdown and crying rants about it.

Harry Potter again?

so glad WoW is finally dying. after they denied they ever would, they're actually going to make classic/vanilla servers...it shows how fucking desperate they are after a shit ton of subs quit because of that train wreck legion.

*gas* *gas* sieg heil!

>Joseph Bowser and the Bolshellviks vs Adolf Mario and his Storm Troopa Koopas
kek

Can someone do Aryan Link?

gastly cus we want to gas the jews

Attached: 250px-092Gastly.png (250x250, 62K)

Ugh he’s still a thing....but maybe. Or maybe twist some rick and Morty shit. Dan Harmon would go ape shit and rant for sure!

Wouldn't nintendo just sue the fuck of you? They got like 12 gorrilloan jewish lawyers lined up

HAIL MARIO!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

blizzard as been shit since wotlk anyway

Why would you make him a Nazi instead of an Italian fascist?

watcha doin rabbi?

Fuck off retard

Simple. Choose a game that can be easily ruined for a simple reason. Shadow of the Collosus, just as an example, promotes heteronormativity. Now the creators are left with a choice. Ruin the game or continue to appeal to white nationalists. Essentially we hold their sales hostage, because our demands are in line with what the general public actually wants anyway. People don't want constant forced racemixing and faggotry in every game.

How about instead of taking an already existing character you make your own OC.