Now that we are more or less 2 years into his term i have some questions for pol

now that we are more or less 2 years into his term i have some questions for pol

1. what are his chances of getting reelected again

2. are you satisfied with how he is doing things

3. will pol support him again in 2 years

Attached: Can't Stump the Trump.jpg (1500x1972, 344K)

bump

Depends on the next candidates, if it comes down to Hillary again, you better believe he'll win, especially now that people know it's not the end of the world to elect Trump.
He's a solid candidate, I've a large amount of faith in him, but if someone were better for president, I'd vote for them.

Attached: J2pcMzP.jpg (944x414, 133K)

i heard Hillary was backing 20 different people for candidacy in the next election. Is there any truth to that

nope

Attached: cock.jpg (1240x1031, 227K)

Ah, I'm not sure, user. Could another Sup Forumsack please inform him?

My prediction since he was first elected has been that if Trump builds the wall he's reelected, and if he doesn't he's not.
Other stuff could intervene, but the basic logic is his base gave him a victory when he was the underdog, but he doesn't have a path without it. That the Democrat would be worse is a given, but the base has put up with twenty years or more of betrayals by Washington Republicans. Betrayal by Trump would be the last straw.

Attached: moat gator.jpg (1183x783, 171K)

Depends how many spook dems win seats.

he's a kid fucker

Attached: iJustKissThemJo.jpg (800x511, 275K)

no u

how far along the project is he

1. Not good. The normies who voted for him over Hillary have started regretting it and if the Dems can run someone even halfway competent it's going to be a Dem landslide. (Remember, he only won Florida, PA, and iirc Wisconsin by a few tens of thousands of votes.)

2. he hasn't started having ICE curbstomp spics in the street so no

3. Sup Forums will absolutely support him. He's our best chance at a white ethnostate in our lifetimes.

He has had a few slips but in truth he is the most honest president we have had in my lifetime. I don't speak for everyone I'm sure but I know I will be voting for him again as long as he doesn't do anything stupid between now and then signing gun legislation or starting a war. It also helps that leftists are doubling down on their identity bullshit and the media gets exposed as liars and conmen daily.
I am personally very optimistic about 2020

Attached: beMe.jpg (300x300, 18K)

His base is certainly loud, but it's not a majority of the country. He needs some normies to vote for him too.

this and pol aint normie nor pro america. pol would sell their grandmas to russia if it suited them.

i was promised a wall

where's the fucking wall

>nor pro america.
More pro america than you, faggot.

>14 months
>2 years
You hiring?

/Leftypol/ go home. What's the matter? Did hot wheels forget to pay for the servers again?

you aint pro America. you are pro whitey tidy.

Attached: basedWhiteMen.jpg (800x739, 102K)

>STILL shadowboxing
It's just sad.

i said more or less what do you want from me

her der, got me

Attached: charlie.jpg (820x764, 87K)

honestly? It looks not too good. what with his party being full of backstabbing cucks and the entire opposition, not just dems but 3rd parties, rallied against him. It will be tough going in the general.
Hes done a LOT In the first half of his presidency, its pretty fucking impressive how driven he is even with the stonewalling hes been facing, but he would have to have an absolute retard running against him (extremely likely), or do something so historical that you would have to be a petty tard to NOT vote for him.
Hes made a lot of devicive comments of late, and I think that will hurt his base even though I also think he didnt mean a word of it, and I think your average votertard wont remember it once reelection rolls around.

>Most honest president of our lifetime

Promised a wall
>No wall
Promised to lock Hillary up
>Hillary doing international tours
Promised to deport all the Mexicans
>I still can't walk down the street without hearing them all yelling in Spanish

Tell me more.

Yes...he's done a lot. kek.

Attached: antiputin.jpg (557x673, 55K)

trump supporters are loud? compared to who? Mitt Romney? Traitor McCain? GW Bush??? Compare trump supporters to every loud childish crybaby liberal on TV in universities, on every "news" website, and tell me which group is louder

Attached: potus.jpg (750x775, 40K)

>killed internet neutrality so corpos can rape it
>blames videogames for shootings and talking to industry leaders for censorship

trumpanzees are literal traitors to chan culture

Attached: umad.jpg (494x331, 23K)

As a fellow Jew, I mean normal white male, dRumpf is done.

It's all over Sup Forums

Pack it up. #BlueWave

Attached: 1518929937765.webm (1280x720, 962K)

i really don't think he can get reelected, but I said the same thing two years, so my prediction means nothing.

he is pretty popular with boomers, i think more so than he was in 2016. If the economy is doing fine in 2 yrs and doesn't concede on immigration or guns. God i hope he wins, this is the closest we have come in a while to addressing the spic question.

Attached: imaFuckYouBoi.png (370x370, 191K)

I'll be voting for him again. We're about to lose the country to twink commies and he's the only person to preserve what America was and should be. If Clinton won, we would have lost the Second Amendment by now, would be in a war with Russia, would be flooded with immigrants and refugees, and the country would never have balance again. With Trump, things have a fighting chance of remaining intact.

What happened with your chicken little thing anyway, did the sky fall yet?
Are you going to cry when facebook dies too?

This is how I know Trump gets 4 more years.

Attached: 1514342709764.jpg (560x373, 17K)

yes...yes...follow me.

Attached: jewShill.jpg (119x125, 3K)

>killed nn so corpos can rape it
corpos have been raping irc's for years, now the tables have turned

Chu talkin 'bout boi?

Attached: kek2.png (505x251, 183K)

>I watch Colbert

explain please

That's right anti-semites, I'm on HIS side, and now you have to hate him.

Attached: ava111fje -- 094 -- axg111onu'.png (900x720, 984K)

Attached: lawsLOL.jpg (727x960, 64K)

Attached: hri111aax -- 1346 -- nif111pha'.jpg (1280x720, 500K)

open internet laws and the "Restoring internet freedom act" have made throttling, paid prioritization, and blocking of content illegalfrom bill clinton's tern til now, except from 2015-2017.
Net neutrality means ISPs registering as Title 2 quasi gov't utilities not title 1 free corporation under the Telecom act of '96. This measn they have to apply for a gov't broadcasting license that can be revoked for any reason. ISPs are at the gov'ts whim

Fuck off John Oliver, no one believes your conspiracy theories

>"Trump is colluding with the Russians"
>"Trump is also being blackmailed and controlled by the Russians"

Exhibit B on why the left can't meme, their lack of originality.

Can you imagine actually believing the news? Kek, how fucking brainwashed libtards must be to think this investigation will bring down trump

or his secrets get out. besides, he can't help it if he just wants another phalic symbol with his name on it to be in russki land

Attached: kremlins.jpg (512x512, 61K)

Attached: 1519503821845.jpg (483x540, 92K)

Meanwhile, ISPs were forced by the government to serve extra bandwidth to low speed users watching HD streaming, so that Netflix and Hulu wouldn't buffer, which offset the cost onto the bill.

Netflix and Hulu raises their rates by 10%
ISPs drop their rates by 50%

- Customer wins.
- Marxism loses yet again.

Attached: Liberal Glasses.jpg (900x479, 240K)

They literally get their news from evening comedian TV shows.

Seriously... it's fucking ridiculous.

Attached: mqw111cul -- 1158 -- ppe111yex'.jpg (404x415, 38K)

Cognitive dissonance: The post

Attached: IMG_0338.jpg (185x200, 24K)

On one hand I can’t imagine him possibly winning again; on the other hand, I definitely can imagine the Dems fielding such a shit-ass campaign that he wins anyway.

sure.

Attached: owned2.png (675x1200, 1.09M)

>what are his chances of getting reelected again
Nearly 100%. He’s doing a great job, plus he’s causing the left to go completely insane, which will further weaken their support. Not to mention that they have nobody to run against him.

>are you satisfied with how he is doing things
Yes, very. He’s setting us back on the path to greatness (and therefore whiteness) and just because he didn’t deport all 11 million illegals in his first year doesn’t mean he’s not doing a good job. The ungreatening of America has been over 60 years in the making, it won’t become great again in just 1.

>will pol support him again in 2 years
Well I’m a Sup Forumsack and he’s definitely got my vote for 2020. Once he wins the popular vote (and he will, Bush 43 lost the popular vote in 2000 and then won it when he was re-elected in 2004) the left will be absolutely devastated, because that one little shred of “victory” is all they have, and I can’t wait until we take that from them.

lololol, it's like JAWS, but LAWS. NOT A FUCKING MEME, YOU R E T A R D.

Attached: cuck.jpg (600x398, 39K)

Illegal but unenforceable (according to the Supreme Court) by the fcc. I’m not for net neutrality, but current system isn’t cutting it