PRESS S TO PAY RESPECTS

Attached: 1499078128646.png (949x782, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KleseAAmUKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

will Zucc kill himself?

S

THATS WHAT YOU FUCKING GET KIKES.

GOOGLE IS NEXT

AMAZON IS NEXT.

Not looking good for Trump.

FUCKING CALL US RUSSIAN HACKERS. THIS IS KARMA. Now you lose your entire fucking country, cunts.

Attached: 1518576696908.jpg (1040x977, 633K)

Go fuck yourself

Attached: 1509842562296.png (640x556, 151K)

his husband will kill him if he doesn't kill himself

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>REEEEEE WE ARE GONNA FINE YOUUUUU FOR ALLOWWING DRUMPF BE PRESIDENT REEEEEEEEEEEEEWWEEEEE

Death to the terror sponsor state Israel

lol do people actually think this kike is going to be charged with anything

He'll commit suicide before that

and TRUMP CURSE strikes again, LONG LIVE MR PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Attached: 1521689073345.jpg (604x453, 46K)

>2TR
>implying you'd see any of it
just jews jewing jews

>facebook will die in your lifetime

Attached: 1454667405566.gif (400x212, 1001K)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Zucchini better release all of the juicy shit before he goes down. Take everyone down with him.

And the Lord spoke to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord: “Let My people go, that they may serve Me. 2 But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all your territory with frogs. 3 So the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into your house, into your bedroom, on your bed, into the houses of your servants, on your people, into your ovens, and into your kneading bowls. 4 And the frogs shall come up on you, on your people, and on all your servants.”’”

Attached: 1500038204704.jpg (449x544, 57K)

we're top tier Romanian hackers

Please livers get twitter next.I hate jack so much.

his husband's personfriend

Jesus, please no. Facebook is a containment board.
You guys think there's a ton of boomers here now, just you wait.

>Just deleted my account today after leaving it deactivated
>it's going to take 30-90 fucking days, and possibly even longer with the rush of people deleting their accounts

I regret even having the damn program in my life at all. Censored social media like that was cancer

Nigger Sup Forums controls the narrative now. Why do you think youtube is censoring so harshly

Told you guys a few years ago: out of the darkness, into the light. It's unavoidable.

explains why zuck sold all shares

use chrome extension to delete all your messages first

Cute kitten

Attached: 1521160787469.png (793x761, 827K)

The caterpillar must one day emerge from the darkness of the cocoon user

>US and UK all of a sudden richer
:^)

>when the DNC bribe social platforms to go against Trump
*crickets chirping*
>when the DNC openly accepts donations from foreign powers
*crickets chirping*
>when foreign powers are openly using their political weight to sway the election in Hillary's favor
*crickets chirping*
>when Russia is suspected of influencing the election through social media in favor of Trump via Facebook
FACEBOOK MUST PAY!!!! RUSSIAN HACKERS!!!!! IMPEACH DRUMPF NAOOOOOOOO (repeat this x450 times since Trump got elected)

Rofl lets hope the government fines the fuck out of corrupt corporations so hard they end our huge debt, then audit the fed. then go back to the gold standard.

This is how that encounter will go down...
youtube.com/watch?v=KleseAAmUKw

HE

That's 1 trillion more than Poland requested for reparations from Germany for ww2

WTF??

S

>Rofl lets hope the government fines the fuck out of corrupt corporations so hard they end our huge debt, then audit the fed. then go back to the gold standard.
Trump is taking down the Rothschilds and facebook is only 1 of many dominos left to tumble

Let it die, it's for the best. Most people who browse goybook won't come here anyway. They'll go to some other pleb site.

Soros always wins user.

Sell that facebook stock now if you've got any. Cuckerberg committed the biggest sin, allowing political corruption and power to be exposed to the masses. Now they'll crush him to make the scandal go away.

book will sell

Say goodbye to trump in 2020. Facebook was a great way to disperse info to Joe 6 Pack. This is their final attempt to control the narrative, not allow a narrative to form outside of mainstream media.

Trump.....making the U.S surplus quicker than anyone could imagine. Fuck Zuck.

>your portfolio looks good cuz zuck fucked up
It real nice

bwahaha hilarious, trumps rekkin em

I haven't used facebook since 2008, can I get a quick rundown? How come all of a sudden its sinking when it used to be normie opiate?

Attached: 1517009321927.jpg (1024x1280, 351K)

See pic

Attached: 1519539885877.png (640x743, 284K)

Agreed, they'll be shook as fuck. Boomers are unironically snowflakes, they've had it made their whole lives and won't be used to the COLD, HARD, (semi) ANONYMOUS TRUTH

wtf I love Soros now.

SS

Bezos did nothing wrong. Don't EFF with the Jeff.

Attached: jeff-bezos-transformation.jpg (500x300, 124K)

this is fucking retarded, those companies are their main line of offense against the truth

if anything he should be attacking the rest of the internet...

damn and all this because they asked a question. they didnt let pervs ask if they could have lewds of your kids they just ask if it was cool or not

This fucking faggot needs to pay his taxes and his company is going to be broken up whether he likes it or not.

Google Cambridge Analytica. Normies are finally realizing what everyone else knew 10 years ago, Facebook exists to steal your data and sell it.

So there is a bigger greedier Jew out their? Who is this fine being paid to?

underrated

Soros is /ourguy/

>Soros gave away money
that was nice of him

>boomers are snowflakes
>COLD, HARD, (semi) ANONYMOUS TRUTH
>people older than you can't handle corruption they were already used to before they got Q'd
though they should stay tf away from here. they're better off making a fuss in the streets over the
>COLD, HARD, (semi) ANONYMOUS TRUTH

He really is a smug piece of shit.

>implying Zuckerberg doesn't have a Samson option final solution in place where he releases everyone information out in the wild

There is a bigger greedier Jew!

S!

Wtf is this new tactic? Nice try Soros, but you arent going to manipulate us into liking you.

I don't think he cares if a bunch of autists on Sup Forums like him or not. This just seems like a case of a broken clock being right twice a day.

damn those r big titties

>facebook faces $2 TRILLION in fines for data scandal
>equifax data breach of 150 million American's sensitive information including but not limited to SSN, phone #, address, CC#s, etc
>slap on the wrist
fuck crony capitalism

Let it crumble

i never respected this company and still don't have fagbook
>F

This is why I’m thinking WhatsApp dude is telling people to bail the fuck out.

>every day go on Facebook
>see a article posted by CNN
>click comments
>fuck white people
>I want to kill everyone that disagrees with me
>most people posting this are either young minorities or baby boomers

Facebook is not a good thing for humanity

Embrace accelerationism user.

wow these people really are infected zombies spewing out a cry for brains to those not infected by the MSM virus.

Attached: iuWML0A9LCjj.jpg (509x369, 63K)

>he hasn't already done that
>implying

So is there a way a normal person could milk money out of this situation?
Don't know if it counts, but I have literally put a message on my facebook profile (had it for years now) that states that under law such and such my personal information and all the shit I post can not be used, sold, distributed, etc, etc.
Can I do something with this?
I just wanna fuck Zuckerjew over by jewing him

>2 trillion

I hope it’s 4 trillion and they shut the fucker down. Then use the money to purge California of illegal immigrants and build The Great Wall of The United States of America.

Implying I'm not enjoying what little time I have left

What data scandal is this? Just that Russians allegedly supported Trump online?

Well I guess twitter, youtube and google are next

>FACEBOOK MUST PAY!!!! RUSSIAN HACKERS!!!!! IMPEACH DRUMPF NAOOOOOOOO

"FACEBOOK MUST PAY!!!! RUSSIAN HACKERS!!!!! IMPEACH DRUMPF NAOOOOOOOO".repeat(450);

Please be true.
Please be true.
Please be true.

The worst thing that will come of this is F*cebook's replacement. They will claim authenticity of profiles is vital to ensure due to the apparent role of burner accounts and bots in this last election cycle. Expect extremely invasive authentication processes; facial scans, hair sample, voice recordings, etc. Of course, it won't be mandatory, yet, but think on how strange people treat it if you have zero presence online. This is bad in the long run

>could
sage

Other then being huge how do you put Amazon into the same category as google and FB?

if you truely belive fb is going down buy some put options. it would be a gamble though.

>piece of shit
>Creates more jobs a year than most US states

Attached: amznJerbs.png (720x1046, 87K)

Antitrust

ZuccBot has failed the establishment for the last time. He is 10 years pass obsolescence.

We now present ZuccBoT-2000; faster, smarter, more agile with the ability to shapeshift. We finally created the perfect killing machine to TERMINATE Trump's presidency

If facebook goes down just imagine the influx of bored housewives and boomers that'll find their way here.

Kek, QAnon actually talked about such a beginninnninnng.
Not that it matters

This

Equifax is still getting sued.

How happy would native Hawaiians be over watching Zucc go broke and off himself? I know I would be very happy to watch facebook die but I suspect a payoff will be made under the table.

But what if VK replaces Facebook?

RETARDS

The Jews/Leftists are scrapping Facebook for a reason. They have a plan for something else. Soros is not your friend.

Attached: 12135134134431.jpg (492x559, 92K)

>into your ovens

He is already cashing out to "work on philanthropic" things. Leaving you Anons holding the bag in your 401Ks.

Attached: 36434634633.gif (1024x683, 337K)

They'll just uses fucking Twitter. And keep arguing to faggots in the choir.