If cutting the forskin is wrong because of "muh it's a natural part of my body"...

If cutting the forskin is wrong because of "muh it's a natural part of my body", why should I endorse removing wisdom teeth or appendices or tonsils?

Attached: pepe stare.jpg (975x600, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The foreskin has over 70k nerve endings

Get the fuck off my board, kike.

A lot of those things are probably done too frequently. I suspect our soft diets prevent development of musculature strong enough to shape the developing jaw in such a way as to accommodate wisdom teeth.

Those are only done when they can/will cause harm to the body. Foreskin could at worst get some bad dick cheese but that can be fixed by washing your damn dick.

how much does the rest of the penis have? Also ok, I'm sure my tonsils had a bunch of nerves and other stuff too.

my dentist said it has something to do with smaller jaws nowadays.
My mom had her tonsils removed proactively iirc.

i don't think wisdom teeth should be removed unless theyre fucking up youre other teeth, likewise appendix unless you get acute appendicitis. that shit is angelina jolie preemptive breast removal -tier.

oh and my teeth never hurt or caused problems but my doctor still took 'em.

Removing part of your body when it is not medically necessary is not a good idea.

well then why is the dentistry lobby so strong? Both my orthodontist and dentist wouldn't stop nagging me about getting them removed. They said the longer I wait the more problems could occur.
I don't think I'm the only one like this, almost everyone in my friend group has had the exact same procedure without having had tooth-pain.

They were impacted or you were grifted. Probably the latter since you're an idiot.

Attached: 027e9eb31a52965569deed3dda90afa4147ee31dbe1a89d509ccd958f9229ed0(1).jpg (528x498, 37K)

you shouldn't, unless there's a proper medical reason for removing wisdom teeth, appendices or tonsils. I had my wisdom teeth and tonsils removed, because they caused problems, but I still have my appendix and my foreskin because neither has caused me any trouble.

so, there you have it.

Wisdom teeth are spares anyway. You’d have probably lost a few teeth by the time they came in during the old times anyway and not everyone gets their tonsils removed. I’d say leave the foreskin and if your kid wants to remove it later in life, let them, but it’s not your decision to make.

kike doctor explains hormonal effects of chopping dick on 8th day of puberty, when growth begins. claims it is cause of jews being children and obsessed with sex as well as their psychosis.

>youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY

/thread/

neither

My children:

Had NONE of these done to them....

Yep, I'm a horrible "responsible for all the evil in the world today" boomer...

Do you? Kys

all those things are pear earth falsehoods. except for your straw man. here's a test. the same structure under an uncut dick head, is also under your tongue. cut it out. and when you fall asleep you'll choke. circumcision is inward. "nice" pic. also. restore yourselves. NOW!

Then why did you pay for the procedure? Oh yeah, you were grifted.

what?

You shouldn't unless they are infected?

If you are pro-cut, you are pro child abuse and deserve hellfire and torture,

Removing your wisdom teeth doesn't cause permanent chemical changes in your brain that effect the cycle of testosterone production.

Attached: 1378380471760.jpg (2250x2215, 2.29M)

My insurance paid for it.

Attached: money pepe.jpg (480x480, 26K)

waaaat. the banjo string. frenula. look it up. dick skins. and your tongue. have more in common than you'd think. it just makes sense. between leaving to the elements. and covering up something. you might as well go with the full features. better to fuck cheese holes with. anyways. under tongue. dick head. same two tissues. get rid of the tongue one. and it slides down your throat at night. because you cant help it. be a lawn mower cock? you choke yourself in other ways

Again, perfectly fine wisdom teeth, and sometime even tonsils get removed.
The place they cut in has always felt weird since the procedure, I can really swoosh liquids around there with out it feeling funny anymore.

You shouldn't.

I have both my wisdom teeth, my appendix and my tonsils.

I am a full and complete human.

If your Jaw is too small for your wisdom teeth you are a genetically defected human and should let them become infected so you die and do not reproduce or take up the space of perfect humans like me.

because wisdom teeth hurts as hell man

Attached: wisdom-teeth.jpg (605x386, 50K)

why u need a dick at all? we'll just fashion you a tube

Idiot. Wisdom teeth are removed if they're growing at an angle that affect the adjacent teeth. Appendix is removed if its about to burst. Tonsils are removed if they're inflamed.

Again, perfectly fine wisdom teeth, and sometime even tonsils get removed.