Uber Driverless Car

>a car couldn't avoid a crash that no human could have prevented
Better scrap the whole idea of driverless cars!

liveleak.com/view?t=uNVIN_1521676344

Attached: 2018_03_21_22.32.44~2.jpg (965x692, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

humantransport.org/sidewalks/SpeedKills.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Better scrap the whole idea of driverless cars!
thats exactly what we should do, faggot.
why should anyone support the government disarming you and than replacing your job with a robot?

The AI should've panicked and swerved, killing the occupant and any other pedestrians that happened to be in the way
Killing suicidally stupid drug addicts is literally genocide (thats bad)

obviously the pedestrians fault

elon mook can sleep soundly now

Even if he was paying attention he still would have slammed into that bitch. No one is at fault here except the idiot jaywalking on a highway in the middle of the night.

What the fuck was in the passenger seat?

you fucking idiot, the programmer who designed the controls is liable for the death of this woman

this is homicide

the idea that the programmer is not liable or responsible for the injury and damage of the programmed vehicle is 100% insane

you have to dismantle thousands of years of common sense in order to support this sick and twisted assault on public safety law

Travis Kalanick for the electric chair

homicide

homicide is a crime

the punishment for homicide is death or imprisonment for 25 years

this is what will happen to the programmer

if Travis Kalanick wants to step into the electric chair to take the place of the programmer and sacrifice his life, that is fine with me

Xim

>fat disgusting tranny thing in the driver's seat

why are they ubiqitous when it comes to anything to do with these high tech companies? why are there always 50 trannies in tow?

why don't you stick a knife up your ass and twist it until you are sitting in a pile of shit and blood

why don't you take a knife to your abdomen, slice your belly open, rip out your guts, and start pushing the shit through the bloody guts in your lap

hey could you test your shitposting bot somewhere else

Protip: Don't walk on the street expecting cars to slow down for you. Even if you have the right of way.

video was darkened to make it look like it was hard to see so people side with the car, the grainy noise has been pushed into black with editing. here is what it should've looked like.

Attached: a.jpg (1280x720, 25K)

dismantling public safety law is sick and twisted, it is a form of murder that is the choice of cowards and dorks

no self-respecting person kills this way

this is a way idiots and shitheads kill

I had to watch it 3 times and every time the pedestrian appears out of nowhere.

You can just barely make out her shoes emerging from the shadows.

Attached: cumface.png (487x319, 72K)

kek

Are you that guy who said we should kill all military servicemen?

yeah i know my headlights laser-illuminate everything with total brightness like 200 feet down the road

>thinking Uber/Google/GM/whoever is going to accept financial liability for every car crash that ever happens in any one of their robot cars

Bahahahahahaha. Even if all the propaganda is true and accidents go down 90% they'd still all be bankrupt in a year.

Imagine if every time your PC shat the bed you had to pay $10,000. That will be your life with a self driving car.

do you know what insurance is?

it's funny that people post shit like this without understanding basic life concepts, ie how the world operates

An essential part of the 'soyboy' profile is seeking self-fulfillment through consumerism.

hey could you test your civilian execution device in Russia, where there is no such thing as public safety anyway

kthxbai

Did the driverless car hit the brakes at all, or did it just plow merrily forward?

that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said, the video was darkened to make it seem like the person came out of nowhere

has nothing to do with "Soy boys" or consumerism, this person is an uber employee, they are always employees

la creatura de la luz extinguido

It was some dumb pedestrian's fault for running in front of a moving vehicle at night. The revolution continues. The Jews are the real ones standing in front of progress. Gas the kikes, racecar now.

Attached: 1517486651899.jpg (293x370, 14K)

because im wining at life you pathetic loser

The car has radar, you don't. The car should've been able to see them if every light within half a mile was turned off.

why does anyone trust driverless cars when the NSA etc hack everything to shit. would you really feel safe being anywhere near a road when these things become mainstream? /accidents/ like in the OP will keep happening and it will mysteriously always be people the government dislikes

>you fucking idiot, the programmer who designed the controls is liable for the death of this woman
>this is homicide
You fucking idiot, this is manslaughter at best.

Reminder they were both felons

Attached: 1521677094034[1].png (1304x1320, 1.7M)

>the video was darkened to make it seem like the person came out of nowhere

You are retarded, not because you're trying to promulgate your stupid idea in multiple threads but rather because you think the rest of us have never driven at night before
Doesn't matter how light or dark it was anyway, the occupant was distracted and the pedestrian was retarded.

because they blacked the footage, sheeple

all of them?

the military servicemen should apply to job postings in foreign militaries

the Americans have a militia system that works well, and the federal military is unwelcome in the USA

the American military commanders are loyal to the civilian populations of non-American NATO countries. They don't give a shit about American civilians. They want to fuck the shit out of their french whores, so I think they should just pick NATO countries and join those militaries

if American civilians have to point a gun at American servicemen and say "go join some other gang" then that's fine with me, that's why we have militias, to get rid of dorks who think they're "protecting America"

Well if he wasn't texting he might of at least slammed on the brakes and not have killed her.

do you feel safe anywhere near a road with trucks of peace?

good goy we dont need driverless cars i-its too dangerous it will kill 6 gorillion people

Driver would not be at fault in court but a human can see that person well further down the road then the camera is capturing only 15 feet ahead. I've avoid these kinds of collisions pretty much any time I'm forced to drive in cities at night. Not to mention how easy a 30 degree wheel flick to the left up to just about the last moment would have easily avoid the accent at that speed.
>no human could have prevented
This is the true glimpse of future dystopia. The machine isn't capable and the "human" behind the wheel dozing off playing with it's dick and phone because it thinks the machine will be a safe guard. These half ass restraints are already standard on many cars and are only training people to not pay attention. In 4 or 5 years those sensors that acted at fail safes will begin to fail and people that were raised on these have automated cars are going to be an epidemic of steel projectiles.

Or just keep them off the public fairways

Do you have any idea how many people fucking die in traffic accidents in America?
People really have fucked up priorities.
We give drivers licenses to uninsured illegal aliens, let that sink in.

>her story was supported

>her

that fuck is not paying attention
100% drivers fault

you're posting in a thread where I'm telling American military to stop pretending they give a shit about American civilians

Accellerated, and was overheard saying "death to humans"

>164904001
Fucking this. Don't you fucking know to stop and look both directions, and fucking WAIT UNTIL THE ROAD IS CLEAR before you cross?

>OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!

meanwhile, 35,000 people are killed in car accidents in america yearly. That's about 100 people per day.

as if you can trust fucking humans behind the wheel. lol.

this
still a jaywalker that loses most if not all rights but these types of accidents are avoided thousands of times a day by human drivers.

it didn't ever register the person so it didn't brake before hitting her. i assume it automatically brakes if it hits something.

the NSA?

seriously, who gives a fuck about the NSA?

the NSA dropped the ball.

Public safety got fucked so hard nobody trusts the NSA.

The NSA didn't do shit about this.

The NSA let this happen.

The NSA let those fucking idiots at Uber dismantle public safety law.

If the NSA had a fucking clue, Travis Kalanick would be in the electric chair, legally, right now, and he would be a fried nigger

The notion that you can get a gang to commit murder and not be a nigger is cute

Travis, you are a nigger.

>everyone has collision coverage

Rear-ended a semi? Congrats, your $2000 bumper replacement bill just went up an order of magnitude thanks to all the sensors and shit that now need to be replaced too.

The robots have learned to feel rage. The end times are coming

Please tell this is not what the average American looks like. What the fuck is wrong with your country. Save some of those thounsands of nukes on yourselves.

Attached: 5191B40B-8165-41AB-90E5-E5FA9D3DDC03.jpg (1164x1733, 1.69M)

The car never even brakes.
If it can't see someone 50 feet ahead on an open road then something is wrong with it. Maybe the headlights are pointed too low, or maybe it's a shitty camera that blends everything into solid blackness outside of what is immediately in front of the car. A human driving a normal car would have easily seen and avoided that.

>but these types of accidents are avoided thousands of times a day by human drivers.

not really

based on the timing of the video, xir had about 1/2 second to respond and even then the only response that would've not killed the pedestrian would be yanking the wheel as hard as possible in either direction

a human driver kills that pedestrian 99 times out of 100 in my opinion

>but they could apply the brakes

hey guess what, if you get hit by a car going 30mph it's basically 100% fatal. so the driver could've braked yes but it *wouldn't even matter*

THE QUESTION is why the car is not equipped with infrared camera to see people in the dark anyway?

>multiple threads

proof?

and it entirely matters how light or dark it actually was. uber is trying to convince gullible people like you that they are in the right or at least a they're both at fault point of view because they're on damage control. here it is even darker because you don't understand how cameras or public perception work.

Attached: a.jpg (965x497, 47K)

>she
>her

No.

>A human driving a normal car would have easily seen and avoided that.

they categorically would not, if you look at how much time there actually is to do anything

a substantial number of drivers put in this situation would kill themselves or press the accelerator out of panic

>humans are better than ai at driving

no, they're really not

It's fine though, every time the robots cars kill someone, they can learn from it, adjust it's sensors/programming so that doesn't happen again. Eventually they may learn to never kill people. All progress needs sacrifice.

Have you ever been to tempe? The entire city is illuminated as fuck, it's almost as bright as LA. You could probably drive with you lights off if you wanted

The sensors are supposed to detect light beyond the human eye's ability.

Attached: 122 - nQFKH0h.jpg (3440x1440, 952K)

>>>humans are better than ai at driving
>no, they're really not
Apparently they're no worse, either.

Most humans would have hit that too. Bicyclist cause problems whether they're riding or walking them. She assumed her moral superiority would win the day.

I agree you can't, there was a "human" behind the wheel in this case and the future is going to bring a diffusion of responsibility where neither the human nor the machine are really driving the vehicle so pedestrians and other drivers better watch the fuck out.

>disgusting spic dressed as a woman
>she
Amerifats are fucking precious.

and the future is going to be a lot safer for us all becuase the chances that someone will run straight through a red light and kill you will drop to 1 in a million

you do realize that capitalism works by letting people fail

the notion that a bunch of dorks can become too big to fail before they go around fucking up their business has to be the stupidest thing in the world, that isn't capitalism, that's just rich idiots killing people

if your company goes broke because you're killing people and getting sued, then you deserve to go out of business

that is how capitalism works

some user in another thread said the lady with the bike was a public menace

In all honesty it's because these companies want to hire trannies. The HR departments are all leftist women and faggots, and they have a soft spot for trannies. And the trannies know it, so they apply to these places hoping to become the token tranny that they hire just to have one around the office. The women there feel good about having a dude taking big man shits in their toilet so they can show eachother how little it bothers them. They all get warm and fuzzies by proving that they're good progressives. I work in the industry and I've seen it first hand.

OP is a faggot. Everybody would have crashed into her too you shill faggot

I think the AI made a choice to cull a druggie felon and pin it on an inattentive creatura.

Attached: 1479485287518.gif (294x210, 1.99M)

The problem is 100% legislative. Allowing them is inevitably sanctioning a machine to take a human life. The legal framework doesn't exist to deal with that.

this

why on earth do you confuse imagination with strong emotions?

that has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard

imagination is power over strong emotions

imagination is getting you to feel the pain when I write such things

you like how it feels though, it feels real

something you haven't felt in a long time

honestly this
it's equal to vegas, in my opinion

>t. soyboy that rides a bike.
A semi truck could have avoided that accident. A real driver already knows there are no obstacles on either side at that moment and knows what's behind him. The headlights and streetlights work further than 10 feet ahead. You would know this if you ever drove a car.

Dream bigger lads

holyshit only burgers can be this stupid.

Attached: 1508922651170.jpg (645x773, 56K)

Reading comprehension level: American memeflagger

Every person on a bike is a menace in a college town

based on the timing in the video the car could've slowed down like 8mph with an extremely quick reaction by the driver and proper brake application

at 40mph that leaves us with 32mph which equals 99.99% dead pedestrian

i'm sorry but you don't understand anything about physics i guess this really isn't an argument based on the data we have

you're mentally unstable
hope an uber hits you

>that is how capitalism works
Lol no. Capitalism works through bribed lawmakers, liability waivers, and arbitration clauses.

Looking long-term, how many deaths do you think this jaywalker caused by setting back the adoption of driverless cars?

Attached: question frog.png (231x218, 8K)

Ever have video games glitch inside it's own controlled environment?

>all driverless car tests in the state now require infrared cameras

she advanced the adoption of them

no, Travis Kalanick is a murderer

this is homicide

>americans

Attached: fug juice.png (377x330, 7K)

Pedestrian was at fault

A person watching through that video feed would not have avoided that, but might have braked a little. A person driving a normal car with proper headlights and using their eyes would have easily avoided that.
That AI driver is basically driving at full speed in whiteout conditions. It can't see more than half a second in front of itself on an open road. There must have been a failure with one of the other systems, because they're supposed to be able to detect objects like people or other cars without any problem.

humantransport.org/sidewalks/SpeedKills.htm

>Relationship of Vehicle Speed to Odds of Pedestrian Death in Collision
>40 mph: 83%
>30 mph: 37%

I'm saying in real life on a road with tons of street lights a human eye can see further than 10 ft ahead. Would you drive 40mph if you could only see one car length ahead?

>the deliberate and unlawful killing of one person by another; murder.
What evidence do you have the killing of this woman was deliberate?

She seemed like the type that would walk in the road assuming she'll be seen, so she takes her time knowing that she'll be inconveniencing someone. Niggers and disgusting women do this because they're utterly valueless to society, so they get the only sense of power they can by passive-aggressively inconveniencing others. It's way more common among niggers, but as we see more and more unmarried women reach their ugly years, we'll see them doing it a lot more often.

you're calling me mentally unstable for having an imagination?

I was afraid of this, are you a psychology major?

You need to take your meds

The car was already equipped with LIDAR