Karen Straughan: IBS is deadly

Karen Straughan: IBS is deadly.
Do you think IBS kills more than careers?

Attached: karen nu-sjw.png (660x654, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1QieTHGVZCs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Irritable Bowel Syndrome is pretty bad desu

this

What happened?

who?

IBS killed me
heeeeeeelp

youtube.com/watch?v=1QieTHGVZCs
"anti-SJW" goes SJW because Internet Blood Sports
trigger her.

Poor Karen showed her true SJW colors

I've killed myself 6,000,000 times since I discovered the Kumite. IBS is not a joke.

*triggered

make a notification 6 months from now on your phone calendar to check how's IBS doing
spoiler: this fad will be long gone by then

>t. Karen

The MRA movement is a perfect example of how arguring for much equality makes you just as much of a shitlib lolcow as your opposition.

I remember when Karen seemed like a nice woman - she fought monsters too long on their terms though.

Attached: 1521595179945.jpg (640x480, 51K)

IBS is more powerful than you think - so far it's taken a force down (skeptics and their prototypes the internet athiests) that's been on Youtube since nearly day one within weeks. Bloodsports shows who the real lolcows are.

If IBS goes it'll go because Youtube declares it harrasement or Alt-Right propaganda not because of viewership.

Attached: 1521516566376.jpg (496x750, 24K)

She's a woman, they're all feminist communists.

>its literally biological
>all human tribes were matriarchal
>all of those systems were extremely degenerate

She had leaning tendancies for years, mostly ignored it

Attached: 1521145861435.jpg (1037x1566, 1.76M)

It's been around for quite awhile but it now has a name, this has helped it gain recognition. The topics are the only things that can become dated,

I wanna sniff brat ass

Attached: 6271F90B-28C6-4FFD-BDAC-EDFA00ADAB6B.gif (480x270, 885K)

Can you people just take this eceleb bullshit somewhere else already

It's shit now because it's all Kumite (eceleb drama), no Warski Live (banned thoughts and debates)

She is still a woman and is acting on feels instead of reason.

Feminists woman act on feels instead of reason and end up eating the whole "woman are oppressed and suffering a genocide" narrative.

Karen and the MRA womyn are basically projecting their maternal instinct on battered men and end up doing retarded things like this. Some fag send Karen a mail saying that a youtube video make him suicidal and she want to destroy the life of other people, a show that a lot of people love and the basic concept of free speech.

At the same time not only she has a weird maternal instinct toward mras and battered man, but she want to control them and transform the in what she want.
The feminist want them to be good allies, and she want them to be good blue pilled guys.

She is triggered because things like theredpill, therationalmale, the alt-right, blood sports, MGTOW, make man stop being molded by woman.

people get their news from ecelebs, what's wrong with being entertained by some geing called out; people liked SJWs, feminists, and Controlled-Ops being rekt?

Attached: 1 shekel.png (821x698, 1.11M)

50 years ago this wasn't a problem golly gee wiz keep buying GM flour cucks

Cable news is literally more viewed than internet bloodsports

>GM
Will do.

Attached: PJW BF Soy.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

i have ibs, but nicotine helps immensely. I dont think your going to die from it though.

Attached: (((pic))).png (492x502, 8K)

>all human tribes were matriarchal

What?

Sauce?

Attached: 1499414424292.png (494x525, 249K)

There is no reasoning against /ibs/ or white nationalism. That's what makes the skeptics so hilarious, they only pursue the truth to a certain extent, then the dogma programming given at birth kicks in.

Can you seriously not nielsen?

Many thousands watch /ibs/ and thousands watch the recorded and mirrored clips

>dude cosplaying as a woman
>does retarded shit
this is surprising

Attached: DSWis1gV4AE0Cfb - Copy.jpg (630x864, 99K)

I’m aware, is it hundreds of thousands? I’ve yet to see a stream break 100k with live and watches combined. I like the clip channels and everything however those channels are run by people with their own agendas.

she doesn't care about IBS its a smoke-screen she is scared that Jim is going to uncover some skeletons from her past and she is freaking out.

Cable viewers are dying.
t. Boomerfag

Attached: 1499535485485.jpg (204x255, 15K)

I honestly think cable could see a resurgence if they restructure it and change the advertising structure to be more like Europe’s.

For being a blood sport, there is an awful lot of dead air and boring moments in kumite. Plus all the stupid wrestling animations.

lmao

Fucking MRA's and PUA's have always been scum.

broadcasting guidelines would gut any appeal for it. do you really think the FCC would let people call each other niggers on live television?

Kumite is better in Kronos form. It is a waste of time to watch live; a lot of no shows, and a yeah, a lot of dead air.

Thats the danger with female e celebs, they'll never be /ourgirl/ because they'll always flip out make it the movement them and go full SJW

Listen here Jim you wheelchair bound asian woman wiping your ass cripple, nobody gives a shit, shut the fuck up and take this shit to your containment board /bant/

Attached: 1521245722375.jpg (480x360, 62K)

Jim is a sith lord - you're only making him stronger. Keep this shit up and he'll walk again.

He has permanent nerve damage from all the drugs he takes so he can feel good about his nihilism in his screaming incoherent fits of rage

Attached: 1521244524115.png (2518x1024, 270K)

>AnCap

Attached: Ancap_405f4d_6054905.jpg (562x504, 44K)

molymemers are chads?

Attached: mollenjew.png (829x713, 336K)