Should circumcision be legal?

strawpoll.me/15336114

Attached: 1494246951956.png (948x960, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYyJeKtFlK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Children are their parents property to do with as they see fit.

Is that Takagi?

No

*Should circumcision of infants be illegal
Abso-fucking-lutely yes why would you even need to ask such a thing you barbarian

YES

Attached: 7360dc37360dc37360dc37360dc3202934-630x427.png (630x427, 137K)

Fucking no

Fuck! No. It should be ILLEGAL.

Reading comprehension: -1

>Believe that abortion is immoral
>Advocate for the mandatory mutilation and torture of infants via circumcision

Conservafag "logic"

Only medical in case of complications/cosmetic surgery for adults.
Religious circumcision on children should be illegal.

No for boys, maybe girls because they are horrible.

Mutilating a baby boy is as bad in my eyes as raping him.

Anyone who does this to their kids should be raped to death by somalis.

Found the pedophile.

one wifi vote one 4G vote and an airline mode switch off for food luck. all for "no". night time canister restoration method, broskies

Attached: 1518129079882.jpg (653x1024, 167K)

>should [Jewish and Muslim practice] be legal?
The answer is always no.

Only on babies or ban circumcision completely?

this might be the most one sided poll I've ever seen on Sup Forums

Attached: 1465839781230.jpg (165x115, 5K)

leave little kid dick alone you fucking freaks

>flag

of course such an awful post would come form such country

Legal to unconsenting children? No.
Legal as a medical procedure? Yes.

this is the correct answer, thread ends here.

no

Anyone who voted yes is a kike or shabbos goy

No, it should not be legal.
Meaning that it should be illegal.
My penis is all dried

But then how will celeb roasties get their magical facial cream :(

No, the person should make a decision for themselves, not have their parents mutilate their genitals while they're still a child

Found the kikes

Fuck I don't know. It does seem barbaric but I'm cut and literally never even thought about it until you guys started making it a thing. I'd say as a religious practice it should be illegal. I hear some men end up having issues though so as a preemptive medical procedure I say let it be the parents choice.

steroid creams

No. I want my foreskin back.

Attached: 1489512030681.png (882x758, 17K)

get it back. $6. mefix brand tape. a film canister or vitamin jar that takes your head when hard. put your head in. lube up if you want. tape away. go to bed. disgustingly huge boners and bigger softies await your new uncut dangler. night time. canister. restoration method. aaaaand. go!

Then they get it done IF they have medical issues. Only Amerigoys think it has preventative benefits as an ex post facto justification.

Attached: cutlets not going to heaven.jpg (1917x1080, 259K)

R-really user? Please don't fuck with me...

Attached: 1520441961651.jpg (226x249, 6K)

I unironically think about my intact foreskin whenever I am pissed off at my parents or my life in general.

Optional medical circumcision shouldn't be unless there are severe complications.

Religious, eh, I guess if they want to keep sucking baby dicks.

what am i some kind of m'lady? ofc i wouldnt yank yer chain unless you was down for that. anyways. yya mon. suspenders n sheit. works like a charm. takes dedication. wax on wax off grasshopper

deep

Retard with slave mentality.
Typical of Amerimutts due to negroid admixture and decades of Jewish psyops leaving you cultureless consumerpigs.
Totally dominated by jews who you secretly worship because you don't understand what a culture even is.
You circumcise your children without even knowing why. Sad!

I need a qt 3.14 to feel extra skin

Attached: Hot dog guy.jpg (1500x1500, 82K)

Voted no, but just to clarify:
Circumcision should be legal only to adults who consent to the procedure.
Infants/children should not be forced to undergo any cosmetic surgery that isn't necessary in order to live a healthy life.
Of course cosmetic reconstruction surgeries for trauma victims or serious birth defects can still be performed on children but cutting off foreskins does not fall under this category

My mother and aunt were talking about female genital mutilation at the dinner table once (I know) and I quipped that she had no problem cutting my dicks skin off. My aunt says "that's not the same" and I countered with the fact that male circumcision removes over a quarter of the nerve endings from the penis - it's exactly the same. Dinner was very quiet after that, and I'll never forget the face of my uncle as he sat in deep contemplation of what I'd said.

wholly Biblical moment

it's very sad how completely brainwashed americans are. i dont want to say that in a mean or condescending way, it just really is sad how most people, and for several generations now, just zone through life inside a facsimile of real life.

Attached: strip mall.jpg (474x263, 25K)

Should be legal for pubescent humans to consent to being circumcised if there is a medical need. Infant genital mutilation should be punishable by death.

I legitimately have been doing this for a while now, wrapping my dong in medical tape with some lotion in an attempt to re-soften it.

I strongly disagree with your choice of contention. For starters it doesnt matter. The American Academy of Pediatrics is by very far the foremost authority and they concede it is an elective procedure. Thats exactly how 15 states have already cancelled Medicaid for it. So now it is a simple understanding of the 14th amendment.

There's really no need to bring female circumcision into at all and it will usually be counter productive.

Only when medically absolutely necessary, and as an adult.

r-really user?

in case you haven't noticed before, anti-circumcision is a faggot fetish...

>Infant genital mutilation should be punishable by death.

Wrong. It should be punishable by adult genital mutilation.
Betcha most doctors would stop after 2 or 3...

I like your style

Attached: circumcision is detrimental.png (480x728, 187K)

They should be skinned alive head to toe and dragged by horses on a gravel road.

Or maybe just, you know, a stern talking-to.

Attached: mutt.png (1025x434, 48K)

Uncut cocks are gross

I appreciate your stance, but I'd like to elaborate my point of contention with a question: is it not true that an uncut man experiences more intense orgasms and a greater overall sense of sexual satisfaction than a cut man?

I strongly agree with bringing back executions involving horses but just for being drawn and quartered in public

of course. hence the fap noise meme and how cutfags fap like cavemen
pussies are fucking gross
atta boy

Any cut fags that think Ops picture doesnt look comfy?

Only for adults.

>Abortion is wrong because the fetus does not consent to being terminated
>Circumcision is alright eventhough the baby does not consent to being mutilated

Square that one, plz.

And before you fuckers bring up that you don't regret having the front of your dick chopped off as a baby:

1. You have no idea what you are missing out on, so you have no right to speak about how much you don't care about your foreskin, virgins don't get to talk about how overrated sex is either.
2. There are men who are unhappy about having their foreskin chopped off as babies and there is no ammount of anecdotes and self-denial you fuckers can bring about your own personal experience to justify this
3. Don't bring up that shit about hygene, it's called washing your dick the way you wash and clean any other part of your body, you don't pull out your teeth and replace them with dentures just to avoid cavities and save time lost brushing, flossing and going to the dentist either.
4. Unless you are a kike or mudslime, your dick-flap was chopped off because the inventor of Kellogg's Cornflakes wanted to stop you from jacking off as a teenager, but since the entire USA circumvents this by using lotion to the point that it is casually referenced in your media (leaving anyone who does not know about your dick-chopping culture confused), you are unilaterally a bunch of fucking retards.

True and so I would agree there is some level of comparison regarding that but personally I always begin and end with the AAP conceding that's it's elective. The solution is not medical, its legal. And the legality is the 14th amendment.

ILLEGAL

Attached: amazing.jpg (639x460, 104K)

>>>>>>>preemptive

The fact that you think this needs a bunch of thinking shows how brainwashed your society is when it comes to this issue.
Not that I blame you personally, if I found out that I was mutilated in a way which severely stunted my sexual pleasure, was done without my consent, would be unilaterally recognised as a human-rights violation if applied to any other body-part and the only reason my parents did it was "because that's what you do", I'd probably go find the doctor who did it and burn his house down.

>Only medical
((american)) physicians?

No. Meanwhile female circumcision is called female genital mutilation and illegal.

That's like asking if haircuts should be illegal.

Yes, it should absolutely remain legal for Jews, Christians, and others that choose to do it. It doesn't even have to be seen as solely religious; it is more hygienic to be with circumcision than without.

Haircuts aren't a permanent irreversible cosmetic change and don't inflict physical pain and trauma.
youtube.com/watch?v=iYyJeKtFlK4

>it is more hygienic
rip off your nails

yes

Attached: how-the-fuck-do-american-parents-allow-this-to-happen-to-their-baby-boys.jpg (637x423, 35K)

that's a cute BENIS :DD

I'm glad i was cut. My dick is beautiful and smells great.

It's not the circumcision that should be illegal, it's forcing circumcision on kids who aren't old enough to walk that should be illegal.
If you want to cut your own dick, go for it, you fucking mentally ill retard, but if some guy just strapped you in the chair and started cutting your dick, you'd not like that.

Tattoos are legal, but if I were to tattoo a baby I'd be going to jail, yet when it's a jewish ritual sacrificing a baby's penis to Satan, that's ok.

>smells great
it's all about the spices

Attached: muttsdick.jpg (599x337, 25K)

>don't inflict physical pain and trauma

I didn't realize this thread was about teenage African bush girls getting their clits cut off.

Yes, haircuts should be legal, which means I can retrain you, give you the JUST hairstyle, but I also cut off some of the skin on your head so hair only grows on parts of your head making it easier to keep your JUST haircut.
I fully supporting giving haircuts to all circumcision advocates.

Attached: f.jpg (600x885, 35K)

>cut off some of the skin on your head
good idea, it'b be more hygienic

based polebro

Of course. You'd not have to wash your hair every 1-2 days.

>eating a severed penis
I'd fuck a trap, but that's just fucking degenerate

Attached: 1500708176488.gif (240x228, 857K)

maybe is german

Attached: Armin Meiwes.jpg (700x394, 57K)

nope

What type of mushroom is that?

Average age of a boys first haircut is almost 2 years old. That kid can likely speak in complete sentences and probably fill out a form that he refuses the cut. So he probably shouldnt be forced to get a haircut if he doesnt want one. It's an elective procedure.

Have a read, my brain damaged burger friend.

Attached: 1519562097380.jpg (1008x1580, 540K)

don't know but
you should visit a dermatologist if you've found one in your pants

>Should circumcision be legal?
Yes, but only with the patient's consent (or out of definitive medical necessity if the patient is unable to consent).

you faggots slid my earlier post about this so fuck yu here it is again:

Attached: uncut-virile-bird.png (850x966, 843K)

>Circumcision: The One Thing (((they))) Got Right?
Hear me out uncut fags and cucked cut fags— I know your low socio-economic position makes you feel perpetually threatened and your physical insecurities cause you to fashion people who look different than you into scapegoats (whether they deserve to be or not)— but methinks the high IQ zionist overlords got this one right.

The question we are presented with is, "why would such high IQ individuals mutilate the genitals at birth?" It would be one thing if they only enforced the practice on others, but they circumcise their own, too. There must be a practical reason for this, and after much thought what I came up with is namely thus:
>Circumcision make the penis look bigger.
The snipping of the foreskin results in the head appearing permanently protracted from its sheath, resulting in the appearance of the penis being in a permanent state of erection! Indeed, if you look at a cut penis next to one uncut and of the same size, the cut penis looks like it's practically bursting forth from the pubis— a shining symbol of male virility.

Of course, detractors still may raise concern over the desensitization of the penis as a result of this largely cosmetic operation (although it should be said there's also argument for the marginal health benefits circumcision confers, but that's not important to me at present). The most scientific way to approach this issue would be to survey those who underwent circumcision later in life (for various reasons, such as having foreskin restrictively tight to the point of painful erections) and can vouch for the tactile experience both before and after the event. Well, as far as I read about the cases, some report irreparable loss of sensitivity, while, paradoxically it seems, some report an increase in sensitivity!
(1/2)

Attached: anncoulter-speedfisting.png (550x920, 822K)

(2/2)
It should be noted here that it seems to be the case that the younger you are, the greater the likelihood of your neural networks adapting and recovering, thus bolstering the case that the procedure must be done at infancy despite the patient being unable to give consent. Such is life.

Personally, even if some loss of sensitivity were the reality, I still wouldn’t care. If I were any more sensitive, I doubt I’d last more than thirty seconds— and being a man means more than selfishly satisfying one’s self. If pleasing myself was all sex was about, I’d run out and fit as many dicks in my ass as I could like some outrageous faggot who can’t get enough prostate orgasms.
Not to mention, much like the goal-oriented sperm cell itself, for men the achievement of orgasm is the most fulfilling aspect of sex anyway. If you want pleasure during the process, like I said, I recommend going out and getting drilled in the ass.

QED

Attached: mannow.png (1200x900, 1.3M)

Yes for consenting adults. Not for babies.

Imagine if circumcision wasn't already a thing and somebody tomorrow suggested we start cutting part of babies dicks off. That guy would rightly be told to fuck off.

Yes. But for 18 year olds and over ONLY, except for valid medical reasons. Future prevention is not a valid medical reason.

>flag
okay, you can stop hiding now israel

Attached: 1285928512.jpg (550x581, 66K)

NO, INFANT GENITAL MUTILATION SHOULD NOT BE LEGAL. fucking sickos

I, too automatically assume that every memeflag is an Israeli

Attached: 1490142437220.jpg (544x360, 49K)

A proper dick just smells like any other part of your body. Never smelled an uncut dick, but I've seen a few in my day and never one that could be described as beautiful.

of course. sometimes its necessary. The proper question is if it should be performed on every kid. And the answer is no

>blah blah lymbic
>blah blah amygdala

omg, babies actually feel pain and shit, just like normal people. maybe we should use some pain killer or something before we go using a scalpel.

19% of this board are fucking Jews

Attached: 1521504900559.jpg (1272x1023, 241K)

Not unless there is a medically sound reason. For example if the foreskin is infected beyond repair.