How could a single man BTFO trump so hard withsuch elegancy and simplicity?

How could a single man BTFO trump so hard withsuch elegancy and simplicity?

Attached: gjwMd48.jpg (1006x1237, 282K)

How do you use so many words and say so little?

Mexicans stink, and I don't like them.

Attached: 1519195097572.jpg (650x488, 35K)

Trump gets cucked. Good job Mexico.

Attached: cuck.jpg (600x398, 39K)

The Golden God has spoken

>he's bad
>which is why he's the perfect example of the American dream
>which is why America is bad
Then get the fuck out and stop accepting our money you hypocritical nigger.

niggers on welfare are happier than Clinton and Trump, OK faggot

Glenn posting from Mexico on a bender. Tequila and coke are fucking amazing Glenn, but you are not. You can play one character. AP sucks.

Attached: antiputin.jpg (557x673, 55K)

I've often had the displeasure of having to mingle with whites, it is an indisputable fact that many of your vermin emit a foul wet dog like odor, unpleasant on various levels - not just on the level of the presence of the smell.

I think the length of this statement is apt considering he was speaking about the origins of the show, and how the characteristics of the characters came about. The fact that you can reduce pretty much every paragraph in existence to a few sencences doesn't lend any credibility to your post, either. It seems to be motivated by butthurt for the most part.

You justified torturing innocent man who never deliberate harmed anyone becasue his years of working quietly finally paid off.

Just keep killing people like this until they get it.

>oh look- hes got grapes and hes an actor so its ironic

die

this has nothing to do with trump and never did

i'm a private citizen who never ran for anything

fuck you

FUCKING DROPPED

/pol btfo from the Golden God! THE IRONY!!!

What samefaggotry is this?

>people only lobby for political change because they are sad
This man is a genius.

>successful people had to fuck over innocents to get to where they are

Some magazine gives enough of a shit about him to let him pose with a bunch of grapes and talk about Drumpf, who did he fuck over and why hasn't he apologized and donated his entire net worth to charity?

beaners smell like shit farting all the time from gassy foods

>Writing an entire paragraph explanation to me
Which one of us is butthurt again? Writing a bunch of fluff isn't conducive to a point

I just checked. Trump is still in the White House. BTFO failed.

I'll give him a pass because Sunny is still one of the funniest shows on tv

You know, he’s probably white, right?
Not those Indian-Mexicans. He’s likely white, blue eyes, slightly tanned, lives in a nice house, and spits on the Browns

Attached: owned2.png (675x1200, 1.09M)

Attached: hill-fit.png (4202x3498, 2.35M)

Generally speaking, niggers today are very angry.
But there was a time when niggers were indeed happy, regardless of the fact that they were poor.
Poor people are often much happier than rich people, because they built healthier communities with stronger ties among themselves.

Literally, who?

My full Japanese grandpa used to complain about Mexicans smelling like onion farts

I think that you are being scheming and spreading falsehoods about our people in order to avoid engaging in any actual arguments, what are your thoughts on Glenn's views? Don't ypu agree that there's a lot of unscrupulous rich people out there? Surely a man of your intellectual forte, as you've proven through your earlier posts, would not waste the opportunity to participate in well mannered, enlightening discussion

Sound's like the imagination of little Billy is peaking here

Attached: 8cfrmnuok6n01.jpg (900x1200, 45K)

Hes just cucking out because he sucked some producer dick to get his own show and part of the deal with to shit on drumph.
Literally doing exactly what he said was wrong with america in this interview lel.
Its always sunny is hilarious tho, sad he fell into the liberal drumph derangement syndrome

butthurt beaner detected

Attached: butthurt.jpg (313x4096, 394K)

Getting his last gasps of attention before always sunny completely dies.

>democracy and capitalism is bad because rich people are mean

Attached: 1510092702118.png (645x729, 11K)

shame, dennis was funny

It's funny because if it seems to me that his Dennis character has the opposite effect that he intended. Me and everyone I know that's seen the show love Dennis, specifically because he is so narcissistic and psychopathic. I don't look at it as a negative. I think it's a great character. It doesn't make me look down on the person because Glenn injects charm into the character. So it seems that he missed the mark. Glenn might personally be a douche bag, but I don't think Dennis is. Sunny's a great show.

People love Dennis because Dennis just says and does the worst things people think and that's supposed to send it up for Glenn but we all just secretly want to cut loose like that