Gohan Blanco

-Kale = SSG
-Caulifla = SS2
-Kefla = SSB
-Kefla SS = SSB Kaiokenx20
-Kefla SS2 > SSB Kaiokenx20
-Base Vegito = Kefla SS or even SS2
-Vegito Blue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kefla SS2

The thing about fusion characters is that they can be at Super Saiyan level and still be powerful enough to take on Super Saiyan 3 because of their combined powers even though they're two levels below SS3.

>Kale < SSG
ftfy

she lost to SSG Goku completely

Veggie goes toe to toe with an immortal god with infinite zenkai boosts
Keklel gets her ass handed to her by a beaten up goku with a DEX buff
There really is no comparison

Kefla can destroy a universe with one of her standard attacks.
What could Vegito even do against her final technique?

>She said it, so it must be true!

She feels like she could.
Just because an american says he is white does not mean he is not 56%.

We already know she can do it because she's way stronger than SSB, but blowing up a universe is not an impressive feat at their current level. SSB Vegito can also blow up a universe easily.

Goku will be the strongest at the end. Whole Dragon Ball series is based on that fact. He will always find a way.

Vegito was obviously stronger since his fusion was so strong that it broke the potara.
/thread

Goku has limits. He won't be stronger than Zeno.

Buuhan was also destroying the universe yet Vegetto easily surpassed him.

Pretty much, except i think Kefla only surpassed x20 during her meltdown, when she matched UI in sheer speed and power but not in "spider sense".
Vegito Blue would just solo the whole damn tournament, all at once, with his hands tied behind his back, beating up Jiren with his dick and Goku with his hair.

Zeno is probably a glass cannon, why else would he have bodyguards, not to protect YOU from HIM, since El Grande Padre already has the gig of being his adviser and pacifier.

They are both batman

t. retarded spic

Vegito was so powerful he burned up the time limit way faster than kefla (I think)

Kefla was fused for like 3 minutes.

Kelfa was having a hard time fighting SSG Goku who wasn't even full stamina. But ofc even if Goku is fully recovered he would still have a hard time because toei has 0 consistencies

El grande padre is literally the strongest, as if the bodyguards could do anything if he was beaten. They're just for show.

My boy is too strong.

Even less than that. The entire episode only shaved two minutes off the clock. Really, Kefla lasted about 60 seconds against Goku.

Seriously?
If you would ask Base Vegeto vs Kefla SS2, ok, but SSB Vegeto? Come on man, Guy's GoD Level

whos stronger vegito blue or ultra instinct goku?

Vegito, Ultra Instinct isn't a power boos it is just auto dodge.

Vegito blue no contest, the real question is could Vegito Blue hit UI Goku

yes

vegito blue should be stronger than the angels

I can't wait for the shitposting that comes when Jiren loses and people asking why the fuck did he just stare at Goku the entire tournament and let him powerup to beat him.

Angels aren't for fighting, they're for being cute.

It's an autistic anime about powerlevels. If they say it, it is true.

Saiyan saga Vegeta said he could bloe up the Earth. There's no reason to doubt that.
Perfect Cell said he could destroy the Solar System. There's no reason to doubt that.
Kefla said she could destroy the universe. There's no reason to doubt that.

It's the writer's way of letting us know what they're capable of without actually showing the universe be destroyed.

Jackie Chun, with an estimated power level of 300, was able to destroy the moon. It's a miracle that no one destroyed earth by accident before.

>power to destroy universes
>can only pierce rocks with it

Because they're not trying to.

Vegito, but we all know that he disassembles into Goku and Vegeta before dealing the final blow. The writers fucking hate Vegito and will never allow him to close out a fight and win despite being in overwhelming control the entire time

>beating up Jiren with his dick
>Cuckgitofags this delusional

Vegito but I have seen people trying to downplay Kefla to ridiculous levels.

I would say kefla is GoD tier while vegetto surpasses it according to shin.

Next week 18 is out
2 weeks for Bri and Rozie

No more female scum in my Dragonball!

Kefla since she is almost UI tier.

Goku since it puts him on Jiren's level.

Kefla has been around for slightly more than two episodes though. She lasted more than two minutes.

SSB Vegetto certainly lasted less than that.

>Ribrianne will outlast every girl in the ToP

This is best timeline

Zeno isn't necessarily strong, he just has the ability to delete universes.
Without it, I doubt he could do much.

She won't outlat Frieza.

>implying they won't ruin Frieza by jobbing to her or even falling in love.

I'll miss her...

>tfw Vegito is so powerful things need to be retconned to keep him out of the game

>tfw no longer maximum

>her

Jiren.

>no pupils
kiero

me

gusta

>i think Kefla only surpassed x20 during her meltdown
Super Saiyan Autism confirmed for just under UI tier.

Her fusion ran out sooner, ergo she burned through the Potara faster, ergo she's stronger.
Eat shit, Vegetofags!

Base Vegito > = SSB Goku

it didn't burn out, he hit her so hard the earrings broke.
This is such a dumb question goku himself just decisively defeated this fusion, why does anyone think vegeto wouldn't do the exact same thing but far more efficiently?
also thanks mods/janitor the post you warned me about was utterly fine and didn't break any rules which is why you were so vague in the first place

>why does anyone think vegeto wouldn't do the exact same thing but far more efficiently?
Because UI > Bluegeto.

So? goku was doing that 3 power ups ago with beerus

LSS2 Kefla has an offensive power greater than Jiren (confirmed)

So yeah, she's much stronger than Vegetto or UI Goku

based on what?

this fandom totally underestimates potara fusion. most people thought kefla wouldn't even match ssb and here she was taking hits from UI. Vegito blue is at the very least GoD level if not above

nigga a heavily suppressed jiren was shaking the whole world of void just by walking. Beerus was shitting himself at the amount of ki he had

as far as I'm concerned a fusion can do all of the techniques that both the original fighters could do, which means vegeto blue using ultra instinct goku would have ultra instinct. In fact, he'd probably master it more since Vegeto has no real connection to the universe unlike vegeta and goku who have families, he's just a pure fighting monster that has spending every waking second of his existence in this universe fighting, anything goku can do vegeto can do.

>Perfect Cell said he could destroy the Solar System. There's no reason to doubt that.

I've been saying this for years

feats are inconsistent as fuck but you're right, it's the writers' adorably amateur way of expressing strength because they're so adorably unaware of how ridiculously inconsistent they actually are, I think it's part of the charm.

>taking hits from UI
UI doesn't make you stronger. It just gives you godly reaction times.

Honestly this, why do people put so much thought into this? It's stupid.

That’s not true at all, goku’s attacks were completely ineffective against jiren in his most powerful form, but ultra instinct was the only thing that actually made him feel pain. Has hasn’t mastered the boost but it is still a boost, you think a base form attack kicked kelfa off the stage? It was obviously extremely powerful.

It was a direct hit via UI vs mitigated hits without UI. The power comes from Goku himself, but he cant hit hard in UI because it requires focus. We're going to find out that Jiren isnt meditating, but that he's preprogramming and naturalizing his attack plans, responses, and strategic algorithms. That's why Jiren can hit hard in UI. Then Vegeta's going to instinctively attack vs Frieza after Friezas betrayal, because Vegeta has thought and dreamt of a million ways to pummel Frieza. UI is just a dex boost that also makes every hit a crit.

Confirmed when

Vegito for sure.

That’s a lot of headcannon and you’re wrong btw, a spirit bomb pushed by kaioken SSB x20 can be stopped with a glare but a knee to the chest an a generic ki blast can knock he wind out of him and knock him halfway across the stage when previously he couldn’t make the guy move his feet.

Nigga I like Cauli/Kale/Kefla but come on, she talks a lot of shit. She said she felt like she could, not that she actually could

If anything frieza is going to risk everything to protect Goku so that Frieza can get is wish while not having to deal with jiren.

Also Frieza sees goku as proof that if a dirty dumb monkey can attain power that rivals the Gods so can he. So he wants to see how far goku can climb so he knows where to aim

Anyone who gets caught up in power levels in this show, or takes them seriously all, is retarded. DB as a franchise has never, ever been consistent with this shit and Toriyama himself doesn't give a fuck.

The fact that fans get this anally-ruptured and autistic about something that doesn't matter, even to the characters themselves, is stupid

It's not really a stretch to believe her that even her weakest attacks could do that considering that Beerus and SSG Goku clashing was already threatening to destroy the universe.

It is very consistent though if you actually pay attention. For example look at the differences portrayed between 17 and 18.

Goten and his love for Kale & Caulifla is more power that both of them Beerus & Jerin.

F

Can you fucking stop with this Goten RP

Frieza is clearly waiting to steal the wish, get immortality, and then crush goku and everyone else on earth after spending a few more months training. Afterwards he is probably planning to conquer the universe and kill zeno.
Frieza went in record time from being weaker then he was on namek to lower end god of destruction. He just needs the same amount of training to murderstomp even vegitto UI.

Are you retarded? He doesn't give a fuck about mortals anymore. He only cares about surpassing and conquering the Gods.

Any doujins of Brianne de Chateau? I'm not interested in hairy pits/bushy saiyan dykes.

vegito blue is weaker than UI goku

so kefla is stronger than vegito

This is your mind on headcannon

Where's the NTR doujins with Kale being forced to watch and demeaned (called useless, a waste of space and that no one likes her etc)?

I'd love to see her poor little heart broken beyond repair.

>he thinks Bluegeto could beat UI Goku

>he doesn’t realize that if goku has something, vegeto has it too
You tried

>being this fucking stupid

we're talking about zamasu arc vegito

How is it fair to compare the past version of a fusion to a modern fusion when we all know that dragon ball constantly raises the bar? At the time of vegeto kelfa would not have even been able to go super saiyan and would have got wrecked by vegeto or goku

>comparing a fusion that has the character that just defeated her as fusion material

again, are you fucking stupid?

Will the next strongest person say they'll be able to blow up the multiverse?
And the person after that say they'll be able to destroy existence itself?
And does this really even matter when all of the fights are basically the same regardless of power levels?