Ummmmmmmm

Are you proud of your creation, Sup Forums?

christianpost.com/news/austin-bomber-was-christian-homeschooled-opposed-gay-marriage-abortion-221869/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-22 at 2.28.17 AM.png (1448x1228, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
cnn.com/2018/03/21/us/austin-explosions/
mylife.com/mark-conditt/johnmango11445
statesman.com/news/crime--law/the-suspect-family-mark-conditt-grieving-and-shock/CQUCcXNJ9nb2iFs8sSq0pK/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emery/Weiner_School
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o
hooktube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
hooktube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI
archive.is/mSIVH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
shj.org/
myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/01/13/why-are-atheists-overwhelmingly-left-wingers-in-which-i-out-myself-as-a-libertarian/
marxists.org/reference/archive/adorno/1944/culture-industry.htm
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/9781118430873.est0614
www-personal.umich.edu/~hfox/gramsci.html
plato.stanford.edu/entries/critical-theory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a jew and his dad is a pedophile

Attached: 1494410618900.jpg (1802x1494, 621K)

Registered democuck

The minute I saw him I thought Jew.

He was a lefty, a Islamisympathizer, and briefly used a Target bathroom in the summer of 2016.

>white Christians are brain damaged murders
More news at 11

How come everyone posts this one, obviously overexposed, photo of him?

Really fires the neurons.

you do realize that people heavily into christianity use hebrew names too right?

jews are white though

Bet he never knew Sup Forums existed

Who cares what his political affiliations were? I am a registered republican so I can vote in primaries, but I think all the bastards in congress should be strung up.

The time of Jacob's trouble is upon us, if you do not realize it or understand the term and are white it doesn't speak well of you.

These are the days the prophets spoke of, many of our people will die.

>Killer is male, drinks water, breathes air, and eats food
>everyone who does any of those is a drumpf lover and should be shot

fake news

Looks like you guys fucked up your coordination and talking points

Not to worry Trump is King David

discord gg/XuevgZq

add a .

Attached: Pic5.png (960x960, 1.26M)

Nuts come in all sizes and flavors

yep nostradamus was right,history ended at y2k.mayans said fuck it after 2012.

Hi Sup Forums, this is WalmartAnon.

I'm an insider, who works at Walmart (undercover). Let me tell you what's going to happen in the next 24 hours. The FBI is going to raid his house, and right behind them will be the media (CNN mainly). They will film his bedroom LIVE ON TV. He lives at his parents house. They will show his Kekistan flag, and on his desk will be a pepe plushie, along with Sup Forums open on his laptop. Next to his laptop will be all the b0mb making materials, along with Sam Hyde's book, How to B0mB the United States. This will all be the smonking gun needed to conclude for sure that this kid committed those attacks on those poor innocent niggers. Screen cap this please. I cannot stay on this website for long. Because my shift at Walmart starts in 15 minutes. Thanks for your attention.

>Not to worry Trump is King David
No, Americans are Ephraimites, see Genesis 48 and Hosea 7.

Kings came from Judah and Jesus is THE King.

the reason people make bombs or shoot up schools and music venues is because they don't like other people. Women need to be more open to giving blow jobs so these guys can just chill out.

No. He could've gone full evil villain and threatened to mail one bomb a week until David Hogg committed suicide. Wasted potential.

Attached: ((())).png (960x842, 859K)

Most agenda pushing headline this year

hes a jew? he worshiped a jew? how is this Sup Forumss creation?

HEY BOOMER WHATS UP HOW IS YOUR ENDLESS SPENDING GOING

its not my creation. i didnt tell him to do it. i tell people to burn shit down. he blew shit up. god damn try hard "oh look at me i graduated college im so sophisticated" ... fucking nigger

Jesus is moloch and you're a kike confirmed.

However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you:

You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country.

Your basket and your kneading trough will be cursed.

The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.

The Lord will afflict you with the boils of Egypt and with tumors, festering sores and the itch, from which you cannot be cured. The Lord will afflict you with madness, blindness and confusion of mind. At midday you will grope about like a blind person in the dark. You will be unsuccessful in everything you do; day after day you will be oppressed and robbed, with no one to rescue you.

You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. Your sons and daughters will be given to another nation, and you will wear out your eyes watching for them day after day, powerless to lift a hand. A people that you do not know will eat what your land and labor produce, and you will have nothing but cruel oppression all your days. The sights you see will drive you mad.

The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.

Deuteronomy 28

headline Sup Forums makes people build bombs, rampage schools and commit suicide. Society
is not to blame

Lies. Jew lies. He was a Scientologist and a registered Democrat, fucktard.

>reddit spacing
>christkike
Hey boomer faggot get off Sup Forums you don't belong here but in a fucking grave.

Attached: 1496330217505.png (987x1149, 181K)

>cnn.com/2018/03/21/us/austin-explosions/
>The video made by Mark Anthony Conditt
>Conditt, 23, lived in Pflugerville, a city just outside Austin, officials said

>mylife.com/mark-conditt/johnmango11445
>AKA: Mark Anthony Conditt,
>Mark Conditt is 23 years old and was born on 06/16/1994. Currently, Mark lives in Pflugerville, TX

>statesman.com/news/crime--law/the-suspect-family-mark-conditt-grieving-and-shock/CQUCcXNJ9nb2iFs8sSq0pK/
>A picture of the suspected Austin serial bomber Mark A. Conditt provided by a close high school friend on Wednesday paints him as a smart but opinionated — and often intimidating — young man who was “rough around the edges.”
>“I know faith was a serious thing for him,” he said. “I don’t know if he held onto his faith or not. … The kind of anger that he expressed and the kind of hate that he succumbed to — that’s not what he believed in in high school. I don’t know what happened along the way. This wasn’t him.”
>that’s not what he believed in in high school
>that’s not what he believed in in high school
>in high school

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emery/Weiner_School
>The Emery/Weiner School (EWS) is a co-educational, independent Jewish day school in Houston, Texas, United States
>Emery High School opened in 2001, and so the campus became collectively known as The Emery/Weiner School

If he was homeschooled, how did he have a highschool friend? He worked at Bad Dragon, and organized womans marches. He went by 'Tavar' which is Jewish.

So a Scientologist Jewish 'conservative,' registered as a democrat, who worked at a dildo shop and organized womans marches, bombed a bunch of black people.

>copy pastes a fucking page of scripture
Boomer confirmed

>people keep posting the same edited photo over and over because they're too lazy to edit more pictures
Sad

I am in my late 20s

God's judgement is upon the USA.

>you're a kike confirmed
I am a Levite by blood through my father's line.

>I am in my late 20s
i'm sure you are
>God's judgement is upon the USA.
your kike god holds no power retard

Attached: 1515752146331.jpg (931x595, 222K)

false flag. 3letter niggers sent out bombs, then bombed some unsuspecting kid, now evil huwhite christian bomber did it.

I copied those verses from the chapter itself, not reddit spacing, I have been posting here on and off since /new/ originally got deleted.

I am not a boomer, also those curses are on the west right now.

and democrat. says it all desu

keep lying christkike

Attached: 1519264176433.png (775x5983, 2.4M)

it doesnt matter what info comes out about any kind of attack Sup Forums will always say the guy is a lefty. even if he had a swastika tattooed on his head Sup Forums would just unironically call it an antifa false flag

Attached: 1521441922621.jpg (461x403, 105K)

when Sup Forums was launched boomers were the ones that kept it going (we could afford computers and internet)

you seriously need to just kill yourself

Attached: 1513905441181.jpg (423x640, 62K)

christianity is the antithesis of judaism

I'm going to make a picture explaining it. You'll all see it because it's going to be good and shared.

I bet you look more like him then I do

no it is not.
Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Attached: 1492955681013.png (775x1271, 834K)

probably cause you aren't white.

Attached: 1501132889568.png (1024x680, 824K)

I miss the old Sup Forums too many lefty new fags now

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>All Christians are Cucks #5
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o

Attached: 1496706183416.jpg (260x320, 33K)

Ok newfag

Attached: 1497001668294.png (775x1000, 945K)

ANTIFA member!
Nice try to pin it on us leftard commies!

would our guys please bomb some of these fuckers in Berkley instead of school kids and random niggers.

Attached: freespeech.jpg (802x1024, 147K)

discord gg/fQgbuY

add a .

Attached: Pic.png (957x1024, 957K)

>retarded ex-protestant kid becomes a LARPagan

Yeah that's good for you, faggot.

Funny how the nigger that shot up great mills only got talked about for like 6 hours?

Attached: 7c3619ae302969638ebb58b97d248e63a1ee41f3d47eb182adf77ff64f69f187.png (480x480, 74K)

bump

You still dont get it huh?
Please go choke to death on a horse cock or something.

Attached: federal_reserve.jpg (1400x656, 184K)

I like how washed out that photo is.

Atheism is the hardest redpill to swallow.

Do they magically get jew mouth too?

Get the fuck out

Attached: 20180321_153358.jpg (202x353, 31K)

Is that why jews are pushing it?
And Marxist want it?

Now they promoting atheism

hooktube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
hooktube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI

archive.is/mSIVH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
shj.org/
myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/

Even atheist sites admit most atheist are liberals and attack anyone that doesn't share their blue pilled ideas and opinions
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/01/13/why-are-atheists-overwhelmingly-left-wingers-in-which-i-out-myself-as-a-libertarian/

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood.

Attached: 1402079666508.jpg (615x345, 35K)

tl;dr

And dont get me started on atheist Jewish communist ideas and subversion like Cultural Hegemony" and "the Culture Industries"
marxists.org/reference/archive/adorno/1944/culture-industry.htm
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/9781118430873.est0614
www-personal.umich.edu/~hfox/gramsci.html
And "Critical Theory"
Critical theory is a social theory which is about criticizing the way a culture and “society as a whole” function, in order to change it.
Contrast this with other social theories, which are more just about understanding and interpreting why things are as they are.
plato.stanford.edu/entries/critical-theory/

Attached: 1486679822160.jpg (580x379, 67K)

b o r i ng

it's a kike

hahaha. pic related.

Attached: atheist-is-just-another-name-for-being-jewish.jpg (634x724, 36K)

pretty shitty quality proof that he is Jewish when all major media outlets are saying he is a Christian.

bump

bump

>another domestic terrorist
>it's another Sup Forumstard
really brings my cortex into the vortex

Attached: 1402079666508.png (500x500, 10K)

Attached: The Donald Guide to Mass Casualty Events.png (1334x1989, 700K)

>cruz
>white

Attached: the shooter is an antifa liberal muslim.png (1852x1138, 169K)

la luz extinguido

>be opposed to abortion
>hate niggers
>dont realize abortion rates are highest with niggers
woooooweeeeee

BAAAAHAHAHAH
Gay Christian homeschooler here. Get fucked straights

Attached: image.jpg (480x472, 59K)

>tfw you sold out your country children and conscious for a retirement plan and endless growth only to realize your retirement years exactly coincide with the end of days.

Tfw they realise the cortex vortex is still up there.

Attached: FC61667D-7CA3-4FCD-BCB3-9BC433DBD73F.jpg (225x225, 17K)

i dont know? are you considering most school shootings are done by democrats in gun free zones?
Will you ever apologize for all the suffering and murder you support?

>In Conditt's confession video, "he does not at all mention anything about terrorism, nor does he mention anything about hate," Manley said. "Instead it is the outcry of a very challenged young man talking about challenges in his personal life that led him to this point."
From the LA Times.

Apparently the confession video on his phone was 25 minutes long.

Only idiot christcucks are against homosexuality and abortion. If abortion was illegal we'd be drowning in niggers and spics. Typical christcucks would prefer that to a majority white utopia. "please jebus, fill my country with shitskin that hate me!!! It's what you wanted isn't it? I love you jebus, let my whole family get raped and murdered by shitskin that should've been aborted!!! Thank you jebus!"

>t. demon-possessed atheist

why does his face seamlessly merge with the wall?

Cruz is a Cuban jew with a nigger brother

>opposed abortion
He probably blew himself up because he had too many bulls to prep

Attached: 1478818243725.png (960x730, 168K)

m'odin: the post

Attached: BBBAD856-882A-4FBB-AB2E-BA0D88FA206B.jpg (1536x1012, 267K)

discord gg/fQgbuY

add a .

This unironically

He lived in a house that him and his dad built themselves.

bump

I'm confused, i thought he was just the guy pretending to be the bomber on reddit. Did he actually do it?

well thats enough proof for me, antifa pedo jew. and op is a faggot

Good luck telling that to a black.

Accurate, I notice they hate how clearly you called them out. My first epiphany was realizing all of God's true laws were just eternal laws he was teaching for our benefit.

For example, thou shalt not kill. You can't kill good so he didn't teach it for his benefit. Instead murder is a cycle that consumes men.

God in your scripture described accurately our bad situation from breaking his laws.

Sorry not his laws, eternal laws

HEY RUSSIA, GO FUCK YOURSELF

discord gg/fQgbuY

add a .