Game Servers

Why do so many game servers on various different online games have the name "Fuck Trump"? Are people this uptight about him to the point that they would show their hatred for him by giving their game server an Anti-Trump name?

Attached: Donald_Trump_Pentagon_2017.jpg (732x1008, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVCQaykEsWg
reddit.com/r/technology/comments/867jo1/the_cloud_act_would_let_cops_get_our_data/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everyone gets sick of a troll sooner or later

ffs, man, you're president now

I don't know what bitch ass games you play but hearts of iron always has at least 2 Kill/gas the Jews and a Donald Trump saves the world

why are so many ancaps such insufferable faggots?

stop playing nu-male games, faggot. Have never seen anything like that.

Attached: nu-male2.png (377x485, 215K)

What makes you say that?

stop playing farmville and other similar shit you faggot

I suppose you don't play much online games.

It isn't just that type of stuff.

They also do this shit on strategy and action games.

Watch first 30 sec
youtube.com/watch?v=NVCQaykEsWg
20:18 til end for warning from the future.

Global tyranny is almost here

wew lad

Attached: ancap-hobbies.png (658x577, 558K)

reddit.com/r/technology/comments/867jo1/the_cloud_act_would_let_cops_get_our_data/

Run your own server and call "I like trump" or whatever faggot.

Fuck these entitled "gamers".

Fuck trump

Attached: 82260807-9435-4F6B-AC82-010E310A0A77.png (683x913, 847K)

Bugmen obsess over civilisation in their bughobbies

I think that speech regarding Trump wanting to restrict the internet has to do with the immense fear Trump has regarding ISIS. I don't think Trump has anything to do with Zionism, I think he's just working with those people in Zionism to rid of ISIS. I think he should realize that under God, there is nothing to fear regarding ISIS, since he is in control and will do what he can to develop his followers.

That is including God preventing people from being attacked by terrorists, which Trump doesn't seem to understand, since he is a baby Christian.

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

The more liberal Christians like Trump are more likely to be deceived by the enemy with things such as the Syrian missile crisis and Zionist beliefs. Pray for these type of Christians, because they don't understand some of the stuff they are supporting.

Never noticed anything like that.

Because most people think Trump is a stupid faggot who jerks it to himself at night.

Trump seems to have balls, but not ones big enough to question the Zionists and the Council of Churches agenda as of yet.

They're probably severely overweight, tattooed and have nose rings, you shouldn't worry about it too much.

It's a liberal thing, they are hysterical about their company thinking correctly. That's their way of saying they don't want to play with you at all if you don't resist drumpf.

It's Mexicans OP, a lot of poor latins are gamers (especially in CA) and a lot of them are also soyboys. Obviously this is going to lead to Trump whining. I also saw tons of pro-trump ps4 profiles last year before I quit gaymen because it's all shit now for the most part

AAA and multiplayer shit is all made by virtue signaling libtards. That is merely the core audience following suit.
PC mustards are the true soyim, despite all the console shitposting. PC is the home of SJW indie pixelshit and cucked AAA trash.

Probably has to do with the fact that many of his family members are connected to a Jew in some way or form. It's hard to attack a system of beliefs like Judaism when your family members indulge in it. It's the same reason why female Muslims refuse to take off their hijabs despite them being in an oppressive religion, it's an emotional family thing.

Besides, at least he's not catering towards the Jihad, Communist, the mainstream media, or anything relating to the CFR's agenda like Hillary Clinton is. The Jews may be unethical people, but their level of evil is nothing compared to that of the CFR's. Those people are supposedly Satanists, which the Jews are anything but. Jews worship Yahweh, not Lucifer.

*most*

>Warning from the future
Are you joking? Do you seriously believe that people send warnings from the future? You probably have watched too much sci/fi. I watched that part and all it contained was some stupid shit prediction that Trump would be a tyrannical, ruthless emperor (which we all know came out the exact opposite). Also, in response to your reddit link, I think that law has to do with that one school shooting and the cops wanting to prevent this type of shit from happening in the future by monitoring people that seem to be violent (same thing can be said for ISIS members getting away with attacking innocent victims and planning the attacks online, hence the reason why the president supports the monitoring of the internet).

But like I said, we should not fear ISIS, since God has everything under control by putting the world under certain circumstances that will put an end to ISIS, hence why I'm not too enthusiastic about the government monitoring sites to rid of them.

As a Christian, I solemnly pray that Trump will realize that God is in control and that there is no need for invading peoples privacy with site monitoring or any sort of major government control. I do believe he's a good person fighting for the good cause of ridding of the satanic globalist control of the world, but he isn't perfect, which is shown by the fact that his very pro Jewish family members succeed at getting him to do extreme things for the sake of annihilating ISIS, and because of this, I don't think the war on terror will end until ISIS surrenders. I hope Trump realizes that the best way to rid of ISIS in America is not government control, but a stronger defense in American neighborhoods. I also hope that despite his Christian beliefs that he doesn't get too influenced by leftist fake Christians like those in the Council of Churches or his pro Jewish family and instead progressively losses influence.