Shingeki No Kyojin

What will happen too them?
Are they doomed to die for plot and character development?

Other urls found in this thread:

wallsina-goodbye.tumblr.com/wall-sina-01
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gabi needs to live. Udo and Zofia seem like their decent. Falco can die.

If anything, Colt is going to die if there's a Grim Reminder. I think things are being set up so that Reiner will, in some way, sacrifice himself to save the cadets. Maybe that means surrendering to Eren or something.

>that means surrendering to Eren
That's as good as killing them himself.

He was already planning on doing that, but now his death would serve a purpose. I haven't put too much thought into this theory and I'm mostly spit balling ideas.

>He was already planning on doing that
I really doubt it.

He had a gun in his mouth.

And?

That speaks to his capacity for suicidal actions.

>Mach 100 reading.

Only Gabble and Colt should be killed imo. Then Falco can finally become AT usser and Reiner2.0

Genki Gabbles is much more deserving of life than Falco. But Colt hasn't had enough time on the page to warrant his survival. He's the Jean, Sasha or Connie of the Marleyan cadets.

I hope everyone from Marley dies, or become Paradis slaves.

Falco isn't getting any titan after this.

>Jean, Sasha or Connie
So he'll survive even though no one cares?

What I mean is that he's useless as a character at the minute.

>Jean
>useless
Ever since they joined the military, Jean's been literally Ragetard's foil and prevented his attempts to do stupid shit or act like a retard.

Jean >>> SC and Marleyan dogs

What killed the hype?

Completely new cast in a new setting makes this feels like a new manga that lacks what made SNK good in the first place.
The Paradis crew appearing again soon will probably solve everything. When this arc gets animated, I hope they rush these chapters a bit or change the order of things.

>volume 23 sold a bit more than volume 22 in the first 4 weeks.

>I hope they rush these chapters
The political arc and marley arc will fly by. The pages and pages of dialogue will take mere minutes when it's being spoken.

What does that mean?

*KOFF KOFF* and warriorkeks' plot armor

You're confusing pages of fight with pages of dialogue.

But the anime usually makes the dialogues longer, doing dramatic close-ups for several seconds and all.
Meanwhile the fights are always short and sometimes they even are interrupted by the end of an episode which ends in a cliffhanger.
I really, really, hope they simply change some stuff of the Marley arc, adding new scenes or whatever because as it is now, it's the most boring arc of all. It's like Isayama is too lazy to draw moving scenes, so he settles with long and dragged dialogues.

>But the anime usually makes the dialogues longer, doing dramatic close-ups for several seconds and all.
True, but it won't take as long as people think. I hold that it will fly by.

I'm enjoying the Marley arc, so I don't feel as though anything needs added or changed.

>newfags weren't here for 20 chapters of politics.

I liked it. I don't personally understand the hatred towards the political arc.

The manga turned to garbage after Sup Forums arc

I'm with this guy.
While i understand some people prefer it a more simple manga with a very straight forward plot full of mystery i liked the shift in writing and the more mature way Isayama has made in the manga. Also the world building so far isn't anything special but i appreciate it.

At least it was with character we cared, not with the ones we wanted to see dead a few weeks before. Isayama probably wanted to make us feel sorry for eldians in Marley, but I just hate everyone even more now.
As long as Paradis survive, I don't mind if the rest of the world become ashes.

Hi, Eren.

I'm glad you agree and on the note of world building, it's why I enjoy things like Lost Girls so much. Not just because it's more Annie, but because it helps flesh out what Isayama didn't.

You know i've not actually read Lost Girls yet.
It hasn't been confirmed as canon has it?
Worth a read?

I strongly recommend that you at least read Annie's portion as it has been confirmed to be canon. Mikasa's story is pretty rubbish although lolikasa is cute.
I definitely think it's worth reading. I even bought it.
wallsina-goodbye.tumblr.com/wall-sina-01

It's "boring" on the same way you're claiming the recent arc to be while twice as long.

Sorry, I wasn't the person you were talking to, I was just offering up my opinion.

Thankyou for the link!
I'lll grab a beer and sit down and read it. Cheers user!

You're quite welcome, I hope you enjoy it. I'm at work so I can't drink, but let me know what you think of it.

warriorcuck chapters

AM a cute.

Back to dumblr with you

>Sup Forums arc
wut?

Crossboarding newfags that have poured in over the last year. Ignore them.

How did whales react to manlet being an ackerautist?

Whales were to busy crybating over Armin being molested.

Best arc & best art.

Politics arc

He is so handsome and lovely. He is the BEST!

call it uprising then, don't put that insulting name on it

It's garbage-tier arc so Sup Forums is pretty fitting name to it

>Uprising arc
>Sup Forumsshit
What are you on about?

See

muh action, muh didans

Muh talk no jitsu

>>Uprising arc
I called it "politics" tho

>narutard
outted yourself too early

Nobody cares what you call it. It's the uprising arc. It always has been. Political arc is the same as Dancing Titan. A fan name.

Are there any good Youtubers that do Attack on Titan? Most seem like they have no idea what's going on. I want to watch something comfy while i revise for my exams.

>Arminius in charge of not being the real molester
keks

>wanting to watch e-celeb shit
>asking for it on Sup Forums
what a retard, if a mod notices it you're in for a ban faggot

I'm sorry user. Everything snk related on youtube i see is shit. Shit theory videos, shit chapter reviews/discussions from people who misunderstand/speedread/forget things. All shit.

>a word originally used to mock narutards
>You must be a narutard
The absolute state of snkfags

>watching Jewtubers
Fuck off back to your shithole underage-kunt.

I love Armin.

>snkfags
OUT

Yes, and I used that fan name to say "Sup Forums arc"

Anime and manga youtubers are largely useless and uninteresting.
Do you like Gabi? Gabble Gabble. What are you studying for?

And I love Armilia.

>youtubers
Fuck off

>66 replies
>13 posters
>+5 hours
Man this is pathetic

t. Eren

Jesus you're a strange angry bunch.

Thought as much desu, thanks for the clarification.

Yes i love Gabi yet everyone hates her because of her personality. I think she's cute!
I'm doing Mechanical Engineering at University. Lots of practicals but lots of paper work too.
Pieck is a close second!

>Gabo pedo is a Youtube shill
Cancerous shit.

>Manga about titans
>Complain about people complaining about the disturbing lack of titans

>Snkfags are pathetic
In other news water is wet

Why are you so angry? Are you okay?
You can vent all you want user, i don't mind.

I think I'm the biggest fan of Gabi here, but I'm glad you like her too. I love her fun personality and I love how she has such confidence and drive. She's my favourite Marley cadet, without a doubt.
Is mechanical engineering hard? Fun?

I want to lick him all over.

Yes! She's a clever little hothead and i like how Reiner is trying to look out for her in his own way. Definetly the best Marley cadet by far and 2nd best Eldian on Marley too boot!

It's abit of both but it's definetly more fun. You are given lots of room to work on your own construction and projects. You often have to work with groups for assignments which can be fun but some people are way too lazy.

What about you user, what do you do?

Also post more Gabi

The pedo and the creepyfag are talking. Fucking disgusting.

Hothead is a good word to describe her, it suits her well.

That sounds like an entertaining thing to study, I'm glad you enjoy it.

I don't want to go into specifics, sorry, suffice to say I have a good job that pays well. I hope your studies can earn you the same.

Sure. I've queued my favourites.

I'll be honest i'm neither of them. I normally post about manga thoughts and ideas in these threads each month but i now realise how much fun it is to talk about your favourite characters. You can name me if you like user

>Hothead is a good word to describe her, it suits her well.
Agreed completely.
And that's okay and understandble, thank you for the kind words and i'm looking forward to saving some of the screenshots you'll be posting!

It's a shame that there aren't more artists that appreciate Gabi.

>Manga about titans
It's about humanity.

It isn't titled Shingeki no Ningen

AND SHIT

That's good though. It means less art to spam for the pedo of that ugly thing

There was no need for that. She isn't ugly. She's lovely.

I like this one.
There are not many great Pieck ones but pic related is one of my favourite. Probably because of the tone and mood it sets. Feels very genuine and human.

Gabi is the ambitious whore who is most likely to die, Falco is just a nnaive boy which the best can happen is grow up and find other love.