Was this /our/ fault?

as a channer (any board) he must've been indoctrinated with our ubiquitous, all-pervasive white supremacism. did he see a "worthless shitskin" everytime he looked in the mirror? i am NOT asking if you care (we all know the answer to that) just if you think this was a factor or not

Attached: images-10.jpg (278x181, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/a-kid-from-my-community-killed-himself-on-a-livestream-online.31197/
bestgore.com/suicide/video-suicide-shotgun-livestream-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>did he see a "worthless shitskin" everytime he looked in the mirror?
Definitely yes. Our hatespeech made him an hero.

he's from /R9k that places will fuck anyone's head up
and I do care man, I was shocked how much it fucked with me

hopefully more sand niggers will follow example and only kill themselves, and not 20 other people

He's a robot. 90% of them will end up like this, worthless shitskin or not.
It's the fate of all incels and mgtows

Please stop posting this or we will do the necessary. You have been warned.

resetera.com/threads/a-kid-from-my-community-killed-himself-on-a-livestream-online.31197/

the jews did this

t. jew

do we make people view this board? Did we force him to not only view, but to care and take anonymous people online seriously? Your opinion is shit. and if you want to hurt yourself because you hear it then that's your business.

lol what a pantsy , sorry folks but the truth is that some jewish chosen people fuck up this planet when they cooked spirit so hard that it will eventually nuclear holocaust .

What i mean by all this is that he was a evil spirit( and there are plenty of more coming) , just sad he wasted energy going solo and not a body-count shootout

going solo by yourself is a waste of energy, columbine is the way to go

He didn't look for the net positive a white supremacy would result in.
Therefore, he couldn't appreciate something beautiful.
At the same time, I'm confused; he's a weeb, he knows what's good.
He couldn't use anime as an escape.
How it went all so wrong, that's what I want to know.
I've danced around suicide, too, but having pets to care for and anime to look forward to is helping me ignore offing myself.
And goddamn, the world is fucking crazy, I want to stick around to see shit hit the fan.

hi jidf

>it was a muslim

hahahahahaha
fucking excellent

I watched the frame by frame of his head exploding. It was absolutely orgasmic. One of the best faps I've had in a very long time.

Attached: 1280x720-FPp.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

link to the vid?
Is it on liveleak?

do you have a link to the slow mo

LEGEND
2018 and still so fresh
LEGEND

I meant this comment for the picture btw

Attached: 9734958793845.gif (1000x750, 435K)

good visuals

I was posting this in antifa treads Idk.

Attached: cccc.png (1065x529, 1003K)

You should suck start another shotgun op.

Attached: 43032ab88ab167790b4fd807dc1fb102b70d9bfbdea0636e4fe0c213284794b3.jpg (560x1477, 97K)

Two sides of the same jew sheckle.

Attached: quote-capitalism-and-bolshevism-are-the-two-sides-of-the-same-international-jewish-coin-adolf-hitler (640x301, 22K)

he's from r9k, there suicide is pretty standard the only difference if that guy decided to stream it. its just another day in robotland

No. I watched a webm.

Fuck you

what was his real name?

The guy was a worthless sand nigger. I am glad he is dead

He got what he wanted in death what he couldn't have in life

Attached: rioutpvvg.jpg (688x918, 60K)

Put your pussy on my face.

Attached: 1521315166009.png (1490x1208, 754K)

If you can tell me how to get shuaiby's shirt

Attached: gadsgfsdf.jpg (641x855, 94K)

Where is this pic from?

That girl has pretty eyes, but needs to pluck that impending unibrow.

>1 post

do a live stream of you an heroing

>made him a cute waifu

Attached: 1520576817625.png (852x944, 70K)

bestgore.com/suicide/video-suicide-shotgun-livestream-Sup Forums-user-r9k-youtube/

oc but need the shirt. idk where to find the shirt. I've tried so many searches too retarded to find it
ikr

Attached: adsfghjkl.jpg (641x855, 98K)

this is NOT OC you fucking newfags

Attached: 1495857212918.jpg (500x322, 16K)

I want to desu

In all the years I've used this site, I've never lowered myself enough to click on /r9k/. All I hear about is how awful these guys are. What exactly happens there?

a much worse version of Sup Forums don't ever go there.

Seemed like a well made fake. Why wear the mask if you are not going to have to face the consequences? And there were some small things in the slo-mo of the video - like the brain(?) bits first appearing shortly before the shot itself occurred, and the background was thrown off too violently too, like someone pulled it from under on purpose.

send link

OP is a faggot agent of an alphabet agency or is a fucking moron asking for internet censorship.

do a flip before you do or rig a bungee on your ceiling that doesn't quite let you reach the floor and is strong enough to hold your body weight. then do a flip for style points and hang yourself

I think there's a lot of other reasons he might've killed himself like the general malaise that afflicts most young modern men and general hopelessness for the future.
You guys lay the white supremacy shit so thick it's basically a joke but its fun to LARP along with.

fuck of nigger faggots trying to out do one another

Attached: 1459204127296.png (604x604, 188K)

Timestamp on tits or gtfo

i had no idea this even happened.. was thinking this dude was the psycho bomber.. thanks for the link!! i wanna watch it so bad now! do u have a link to the vid?

Even more so when his head started exploding a milisecond before he pulled the trigger.

>did he see a "worthless shitskin" everytime he looked in the mirror?

Attached: 1512139822281.jpg (988x1052, 185K)

OP here. since you said it first im just gonna admit, i am righteously fucked in the head over this. i wont pretend i havent laughed at some of the memes cause ya kinda have to. but i have some seriously dark feels

i keep remembering something this one russian user posted during the great meme war. he said "we should be careful with meme magic. how do we know kek isnt actually satan?"

ofc he is! we made a bargain with him and he gave us power, but now he's exacting his price. he's collecting souls from your youngest and most vulnerable. we did this. the oldfags, i mean. we fucking caused this. this place chewed up that kid's fucking soul and left him a joyless husk. now we're cursed and i can feel it. i can feel the filth on myself

sell your soul, pay the toll

Attached: 1521178185260.png (697x651, 907K)

pop and and see for yourself. Incels crying themselves to sleep and general nihilism.

> This kid and his family went to the same mosque that I attend frequently.

Oh well there’s your problem right there.

wish more of these spergs would an hero on camera, pref with quality high speed like isis does.

posting in alphabet bread

>went to the same mosque
EXCELLENT!
Now I hope it was real

Attached: irish.jpg (227x199, 4K)

well I want shirt first

Attached: wadsfgtdfhj.jpg (641x855, 54K)

Marry me

he said "timestamp ON TITS" roastie. open bobs or hero urself

Cutiepie :)

show your fucking toes, whore

Attached: 1521505193036.png (485x443, 18K)

edgy nihilism

Attached: 1495573478880.png (534x588, 246K)

She already delivered so I'm content.

Inb4 >she

that's why you gotta see the feet

I look like a fucking muslim, I get tons of pussy because while blonde and blue eyes may look nice, it isn't everything, having a strong jaw and a horse cock helps too.

Sup Forums never got to me in that way, it shook me up. I quit smoking and started lifting and stopped being a faggot emo gaylord. Sup Forums would have helped him I think.

Why is everyone so butt hurt about this dude? I'm sure a dozen other channers killed themselves between his anhero and now.

You can tell from feet ?

it's full of selfhate and mental illness

it's both a sign of high estrogen to have dainty feet and women will genetically have smaller feet.

>lonely incel from /r9k/ heroes
>dumb bitch manages to make the thread about her
i hate women in a way i cant even put into words

Attached: vladimir_putin2.jpg (424x288, 11K)

Kek

Yet another typical case of a roastie using someone's tragedy to make it about her

Attached: 1519634235067.jpg (512x411, 35K)

Kek too real

splat

ima look at these eyes then remember how alone i am

paying tribute he deserves it

Because he live streamed it and hearing the mother discover him plays on their own depressed fantasies/visions of what they have probably imagined it would be for them personally

Too real

Attached: 1521473766129.jpg (500x484, 84K)

everything can be cute

Attached: zippocat.jpg (300x619, 21K)

>hearing the mother discover him
Don't want to watch it. Describe plox.

>go to depraved image board
>become more depraved themselves
Funny how that works

Not the mother, think its his aunt. Not too bad... Just a lot of screaming and shock but not wailing or even grieving tears. More shock than anything. Calls police. Police come and give 0 fucks about the kid. Spend entire time discussing how cool his gun is.

Ive only seen it once, so im sure im leaving out some stuff. He kills himself and she returns home shortly after from picking up his younger sister and enters the room screaming "why did you do this" or something to that effect and you can then hear her babbling to police on the phone about "meat being all over the walls and everywhere" ...

>Spend entire time discussing how cool his gun is.
Nod bad. They've probably seen some shit before.

Attached: 1521235003669.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

"Conservatives" were never nationalists in the proper fascistic sense of the word. At best they are the types of people who hate other countries and love theirs just because they were born there, like a sports team. The idea that they want to conserve the white race and traditional values is a meme. What always happens is the left pushes a narrative redefining what those traditional values are, and then when the left tries to push their nonsense: conservatives react by appealing to those fake values. Most people are suckered into being conservatives, because they're the only institutional force against the left, but the fact that they end up agreeing with the same underlying liberal principles means that conservatives are never actually capable of winning - just delaying.

An example is how so many conservatives make a big deal about not looking racists, or better yet, calling the democrats racists. They don't understand that by agreeing that racism is the worst thing ever they are undermining their own structure. Because when a kid is told by literally everyone that racism is on par with satanism (racism is actually hated more than satanism) he's going to look at the conservative and leftist parties and conclude that the leftist one is the least racist. It's the one that calls people racists instead of trying to claim it's not. Better yet, most people actually are racists, but refuse to admit it. Even the leftists! So people can subconsciously tell that conservatism is permeated with some form of ethnonationalist idea. This is why PR cucking is such a bad strategy. People can easily tell what your inner beliefs are, even if you yourself don't know about those beliefs. I'm not saying to put on an SS uniform and go yelling that you're going to lynch every nigger you see. I'm simply saying that if you believe something then you should admit it and try to fight for what you believe in instead of tip-toeing around the issue.

Attached: 1521235074172.gif (640x358, 3.47M)

Any black user that kills himself over shitposting and Sup Forums racism never, ever should have remained on this site. Y'all can have him.

>he's from /R9k
Oh, that completely explains it. He was a feelsfag robot. I wish moot had listened to me when I supported keeping that board nuked forever. It was okay at first but it was well beyond saving the first time it was deleted. God damn whimpering garbage fire.

>as a channer
it's as an user you stupid newfag fuck
sage

Attached: mean luigi.jpg (198x341, 6K)

It's just a random Nike shirt btw, shouldn't be too hard to find.

Oops tricked by the thumbnail. Whatever, sandnigger is close enough. Point stands.

Pure kino, truly a meme legened

>channer
LURK 4 YEARS MOAR

Attached: 1511289022133.jpg (896x921, 59K)

I blame it on Dia Blow, the devil.

Attached: 0810dia.jpg (167x252, 64K)

/r9k/ and similar groups are a mind disease. He has only himself to blame for willingly subjecting himself.

Huh. Head today, gone tomorrow. Reminds me of Gallagher's shtick.

>This kid and his family went to the same mosque that I attend frequently.
Make it less obvious next time you falseflag on neofag