DBS

He is going to win the tournament. He will see his dad and vegeta get beaten by Jiren and will instantly master ultra mega instinct and beat Jiren with ease.

You heard it here first.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFzGM3vxs_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything you said is 100% true. But then he will still lose because he's gohan and gohan has to fuck up everything.

Dubs do not confirm anything if you are a spic.

nice jobber's pose

Sasuga Pedro

Reminder

>Gohan gets god ki
>combines it with Ultimate
>instantly becomes SSB3+ tier

>form of literally pure agi build
>doing shit to someone who broke the limits of all stats, even time

Daily reminder for who to look out for

Ultra mega Never Ever

>Look I'm a virgin

You don't need kiss you wife to make children, idiot.

>Dragon Ball
>ever having anything resembling "stats"
Every new form is just a generic, flat powerup, with the exception of the bodybuilder ssj forms in Cell arc that appeared for 10 minutes.

Anyway, out of all the protagonists Gohan has the best chance of upstaging the ultra asspull Goku, so I'm unironically rooting for him.

sure op

El Grande Padre

I just watched the latest episode and haven't read threads about DBS in a few months.

Can somebody explain these memes to me?

What's up with El Grande Padre and Blanco Gohan etc?

leaks for the ending of this arc

Shit memes created by underage from reddit that mods are finally banning

I could swear goku kissed chi chi before

Closest he ever got to kissing her was the back of his hand and her face. Even then there was a bunch of air between the two.

It's Monday night here and I still haven't stopped winning fellow CHADforcebros. I knew she'd be out this week and she was, now the salt can go and /ourguy/ can double the dose and eliminate U6 forever. God it feels GOOD to be a member of the CHADforce in times like this

Why do people still care about this?

I hope so, cause as a gohan fan, it's very sad to see him in such bad shape, he hasn't done anything worthy this arc, he is just an useless jobber

The anime has a scene where they cut away while showing Goku's and Chichi walking towards each other in the Cell Saga (but only showing their legs). It was obviously meant to be a kiss, but it was filler anyway.

What will Sup Forums do to protect his smile?

Reminder of what? That Toriyama has become a senile old fool? Does he actually expect us to believe this nonsense despite the fact that there's living proof that Goku plowed his wife at least twice?

Its just a joke, gokus being a boke and veggies being the straightman

>plowing your wife
>requiring a kiss

look at this virgin

>having to kiss to make babies with your wife

Look at this homosexual.

Poor Vegeta.

Why does Toriyama and Toei hate Vegeta?

he was born to job

It's becoming more and more obvious to me that Jiren will be beat with a Goku and Gohan fusion

Can't wait for Son Kūhan

GOHAN I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU

More classic Toriyama "humor"

>DUDE BOOBS LMAO
>DUDE PANTIES LMAO

Is Toriyama the reason we see this shit all over the place now?

>Son Gogo

Kakarohan

Where did he even say that, you autist?

Yes.

It was filler just like every single romantic moment between Goku and Chichi ever since DB.

Beerus said 17 and 18 should have perfect compatibility for fusion because they're twins meaning the closer they are physically, the better the result is. Would being opposite genders not throw it off? What would prove to be the better result, twins of opposite genders or father and son of the same gender? I mean, Goku and Gohan are basically identical.

"Martial arts is about technique, setting traps and intelligence".

youtube.com/watch?v=hFzGM3vxs_U

GOAT GSP was right, Goku outskilled and outsmarted Kefla throughout the whole fight.

Men and women are equal

boi

When two people fuse, the result is a person that combines most of the dominant traits of each person. So, the fusion would either be male, because it's more dominant, or female, because 18 is just so dominant that she can turn balls into ovaries.

Just watched ep 67, why can't dragon ball do time travel right?

Because Toriyama doesn't understand science at all.
As seen by Roshi blowing up the Moon which would basically be a blast strong enough to nuke all of North America and have a beam that move around half the speed of light.
Even that fastest occurring element of nature apart from light, which is a lightning bolt's return stroke at 220 million MPH (no really), wouldn't even hit 1 hundredth of lightpseed.
Toriyama is just a gag writer who just thinks of the gag, how people would react and nothing afterwards.

Hi guys

Sorry son, but you're fucking b&.

Big deal
I'm here to see the guy who wanted to prove that Gohanfags posted cp. It's Monday.

But this is a turtle destructive beam. It moves swiftly just like the turtle.

Wow did you just announce your ban with a .gif? You’re out of control

With the image.

>image
It only shows he is kissless not a virgin, you moron.

I cannot wait for the pedropocalypse. This board will probably get flooded with CP or DoS'd. I will savor it much like this past weeks Kefla beat down.