Reminder that Xenovia is the best DxD

Reminder that Xenovia is the best DxD

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-10-08/voice-actress-risa-taneda-updates-fans-on-recovery-return/.122395
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only with Taneda.
Is she confirmed for the new season?

I've been masturbating to Xenovia everyday since DxD has been on my mind these past few weeks. Fapping to her is so fucking good.

Is there any reason why she wouldn't be back?

Is this a legitimate question?

Why wouldn't it be?

That is not Akeno.

Because it’s just so retarded. She’s part of the main cast.

She got laid off in FGO because she was sick. Has there been news of her recovering?

She was sick? When did this happen?

Xenovia is the bigger slut so she is better, although Akeno isn't too bad herself

wake up this and have a good day

The best

>Liking future kyouiku mama!

That's some heavy slowpoking, user.
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-10-08/voice-actress-risa-taneda-updates-fans-on-recovery-return/.122395

At very least they definitely bred best. Kurenai and Zen are best boys.

So ripe and full of love.

> Let's make babies.

Xenovia is best slut, but I prefer Ravel.

>not Sakuya

She's great, but:
>no hair down there
>righteous tits, yet shaped like weightless balloons

Nope.
Asia is best xD

Excuse me?

Koneko and Raynare is superior in every way. Tighter pussy and ass.

Xenovia is 3d best thou. Sexy legs and hips.

a best

>we never got buff issei in the anime
will Hero give us buff Issei?

>babies with condoms
Is Issei's cock that efficient?

>Xenovia just ignored my complaint and took her lingerie off! Her breasts showed themselves in front of my eyes! Xenovia then rubbed her body erotically! Where the hell did you learn that?! Rias?! Akeno-san?! No it must have been Kiryuu!
“Fufufu, if I want to steal Ise from Rias ex-buchou and Akeno ex-fukubuchou then I have to use some new and original ideas!”
“Oi you! And here I thought you would have gotten your acts together since you are going to become the Student council Kaichou… but your fundamentals remain unchanged!”
“It’s exactly because of that. I want be in a position where I take responsibility but also at the same time, I want to play like girls of my age. Now let me taste the passion of youth, Ise!”

Xenovia really is best slut.

Ravel is my favorite but Xenovia is great too. Of course that can be said for most of the DxD girls.

this

post a better combo if you can

>taste the passion of youth
love it

You are just the worst kind of person

This man is a beefcake

Nothing can beat borderline of dividualism.

No.

Bathing with Rossweisse must be heaven

Just being with Rossweisse would be heaven

Fucking hell what a super hot body. I need to see more of it.

Best sluts breed the best children.

Rossweisse could be the biggest slut of the series if she really wanted to

Hopefully she becomes that during and after v25

Oh yeah her Volume is next. It's quite surprising how popular she is when she doesn't do as much as other girls

Backs are really underrated

Which girl has the best back?

Second this.

Jesus Christ my dick

A shame the arm kinda covers it

?

The best not-breast relayed combo

*related

I'm on volume 3, fucking love DxD so far, hope it stays great.

Volumes 1-12 and 20-21 are the best of the series. Volumes 14-19 don't get the same kind of vibe because the author didn't think it would go on for this long.

Well I'm glad he got back on the right track after the slump.

Please tell me he fucks them all

There are side stories dedicated to seeing his children, of which there are more than 20, but we see about half.

Alas, the editors dismiss any fucking to be on screen so far.

Well that's good then, at least we know it will happen and it won't have some shitty, noncommittal, harem ending.

Rossweisse is still better in my opinion but Xenovia is a close second.

So what exactly is the appeal of this series? I know it has fanservice but that alone generally isn't enough for a show to go on for 4 seasons. Most ecchi anime last only 1, maybe 2 seasons at best. What is it about DxD that has made it last this long?

It's fun

the best fanservice and dragon shit

-Appeals to both Genders (All DxD are best waifus and husbandos)
-Appeals to lorefags / ecchifags / actionfags / furfags / scalefags / etc
-Top tier VA casting

>So what exactly is the appeal of this series?
It panders to everyone.

Quite the jack of all trades I see, but doesn't trying to appeal to everyone fail most of the time? Or is this one of those exceptions?

Just give it a shot, the LN is great

The anime plays up the ecchi more than the LN

It does fail. Its just people have shit taste and can't see its shit.

Hey man sorry I just want to sit down and read something fun and simple about a man and his dream to have a harem

So the LN is better than the anime? I heard there was controversy surrounding the third season but what about the first two?

For those who want to start the mobage, now is a great time as they give a free 11x gacha pull with a chance to get this 3.14 Ross which is the highest rarity in the game which is complete bullshit to old players.

First two are a decent introduction to the series covering vols 1-4, series picks up pace at vol5 (where S3 started but fucked up so better start reading there), its quite the fun wild ride

Thanks.

It's a three-way tie.

I love ravel.

What's the gameplay of the mobage like anyway?

This is the Rossweisse we need.

And by the time we will get this Rossweisse it'll be too late. The LN series will be over.

How long can someone last inside Koneko's tight pussy and ass?

Yeah, her change should have happened quickly after V17 leading into V18

There are Raid, Stamina, Gacha and Appeal (one of the newer ones) events.

Gacha as its name implies is pure whale territory, there is no way to get good ranks without spending.

Raid is the 2nd hardest to get good ranks because they take your total damage into consideration and guess what gives the most damage bonuses? Gacha event cards.

Stamina is spamming exploration for gifts where you can exchange for items. Getting good ranks is difficult only for the damage aspect. You can comfortably score if you have the time to burn.

Appeal is comparable to stamina events, where you spam exploration but you only have 1 party to fight the bosses. The flipside is if you explore fast enough, you can continuously hit the boss so you can do well without event bonus cards. It is solely based on your own performance so you don't have to worry for ranks.

If you want to go free, stamina and appeal events are the easiest. The best rewards are all UR and above cards, where they have oppai/oshiri jiggle effects. ORC members except Issei and Kiba are all voiced. Only Reynare/Yuuma is voiced outside of the ORC.