Would you let Arc sleep peacefully for possibly eternity or live with her as she painfully struggle to control her...

Would you let Arc sleep peacefully for possibly eternity or live with her as she painfully struggle to control her vampiric urges?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yaeV5ACm_ww
youtu.be/uWLJJEdkz3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Arc is worth it desu

Does she want me to live with her? Then yeah, I don't see why not. If she wants to sleep the next 1000 years I'm fine with that too.

Painful struggle sounds hotter so I'll have to go that route. Not just because I'm trying to get someone to rip off skin from my throat sexually.

Go with Ciel good end and have Arc as a mistress of course.

Wake up bitch

Can't wait for the additional ending where she and Shiki find each other in Avalon.

Her dress is ok but her new artstyle gives me physical pain.

It's so hot when they make you wait.

When does Tsukihime get good?

She had so much fun living a normal life, going to sleep for ages again is also suffering for her.

The first two routes are pretty decent. The "dark side" routes are kind of hit and miss, containing both long, boring segments where not much is happening as well as some of the game's best moments. For example, there's the part with this chair... this chair this chair this chair this chair this chair this chair this chair this chair this chair this chair this chair this chair this chair this chair this chair this chair THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR THIS CHAIR.

It happened but I'm not sure if they get happy ever after considering Talk/Prelude

You have to wait for the Tsukihime Remake in 2040 to see the real ending.

I'd travel around the world with her.

youtu.be/yaeV5ACm_ww

youtu.be/uWLJJEdkz3o

anything for her.

I'd rather cut off my dick and tape it inside her, and let her sleep for eternity. That way, I'd be fucking her for eternity.

Everytime I see this panel, my love for her doubles.

This chair was from Ciel's route

Have you accepted the new designs by now?

They will be missed
The real question if it will ever come out.
did mahou ever get translated?

Pretty sure Mahoyo has some kind of translation out there, never got around to reading it myself.

Tsukihime has to come out eventually, we're coming up on 20 years since the original release. Nasu talked about wanting to do it more and more but there's a lot to do with FGO.

Is there any actual good reasons why anybody should like Arcueid as a character or is it all just a inside joke meme at this point?