Imaging Kobayashi as a young man gives me a boner

Imaging Kobayashi as a young man gives me a boner.
What now?

Sort yourself out, Tohru.

Tell your parent and imaginery friends that you are gay?! You could also visit r/hardcoregay and/or /fit/.

You lost the game and started ng+.

Even if female Kobayashi gives you boner, it's still gay.

>generic japanese young man instead of a cute flat-chested drunken programer girl
boring

he needs the long hair

kobayashi being an awkward trap surrounded by dick hungry dragon girls is just as good

Oh god, I'm hungry for his trap dick as well!

fuck off, Kobayashi is cute as a girl with deadfish eyes

You might be gay or a dragon or both.

Isn't she only a blatant self-insert for guys?

I want to eat Tohru's meaty tail.

There isn't really anything self-insert about her. She has too much personality and asserts herself too directly for that. Self-inserts are insufferably passive receivers and observers of action by nature. Being active pulls the viewer out of the position of self-inserting through them, because it creates tension between the viewer's own passive receipt of the content being viewed.

Besides, Kobayashi is pretty much the archetype of the barely-functioning mid-20's career woman to a T. Her apparent lack of femininity isn't some bizarre attempt to make her relatable to male viewers, it reflects something actual about defeminizing, socially isolated single adult life. That contention is the source of a lot of the awkwardness between her and Tohru.

But she is exactly the kind of loner anti-social workaholic that most anime watchers probably are
And she is more masculine than feminine anyway

yes

>And she is more masculine than feminine anyway
you probably aren't smart enough to be talking about these subjects if you can't understand that this point precisely was addressed in the post you are responding to

> I think A
>But that doesn't make sense because of X, and Y, and also Z
>Yeah, but .... I think A

She gets one too later on.
A boner, that is.

only if you are digibro and think you are super chill and intellectual

kobayashi getting an actual penis and never using it is the greatest wasted opportunity in the series

It's kinda sad to see Peterson becoming mainstream.

"She" is literally a ripoff of the trans character from "I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying"

it's not like the mangaka knows how to draw more characters

she seems more like hikaru from chichi chichi

except that character is a literal faggot

Is manga just as good as the anime? Anime is a fucking masterpiece imo.