ITT: Harems where all of the girls are best

Pic very related. Most especially in the LNs.

Other urls found in this thread:

haraguroscans.blogspot.ca/2017/02/seitokai-no-ichizon-congregating.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/thread

That's just one girl.
Miku is undoubtedly worst though.

Maybe but compared to most other girls in other series, she's still leagues above.

This.

Nice joke.

What is this? The guy looks like the MC of Ore ga Heroine but it doesn't look like it has the girls.

fpbp

It is that and yes the girls are there.

It is Ore ga Heroine.

Truly the best.

Not sure if this counts.

Taka-somethings are all best.

Not a harem though.

But it is, it's the producer's harem

>2hou
>harem
Wat?

Chiaia is shit. Also season 2 never. At least we'll get to see Kenshi grow up though.

Lilith a SHIT.

I wish the author would just give us a proper harem end.

>Wat?
?

But he did.

haraguroscans.blogspot.ca/2017/02/seitokai-no-ichizon-congregating.html

>he fugged all of them
Man what a chad. Basara was a great MC.

Erabe

It's one of the reason why the show is so good.

>we'll never get season 2 with the rest of the girls and the mecha

>not the usual wimp MC
>had a decent bromance with Lars
>impregnated all or most of the girls

That he was.

But can well all agree that Sensei is best?

Literally every girl is unique, lovable, and Special.

Great taste fampai, no doubt a harem end is the only acceptable end.

Too bad the manga has been shit for a while now.

Who actually won in this series?

Miku is utter trash though.

Not really had great world building
And that is good. Besides sensei has made up for it.

Including Asako

I think Lapis did, don't quote me on this, I still haven't read the final volume so.

If there wasn't a harem end available, who would win?

She better win. Is was perfect.

Yurika my dude. Goddess end :^D
Hmm interesting, I thought Ohka would win.

This finished didn't it?

Yep. With all of them being fugged by Basara.

No. There's at least one volume left.

Lapis won in the end

Noice, best loli won then.Though I wanted all of them to win as well given how great all of the main girls are.

very nice

I don't understand why he'd pick one though. The world has been destroyed, it's all lawless as fuck and he didn't even take advantage of that.

Main story is finished, still a volume of side stories then an arc with Basara's dad as the MC fucking up heaven and the gods to get his waifus back coming.

Chizuru is too cute.

END GAME
N
D

G
A
M
E

Aren't most Harems shite anyway?

Only newfags believe that

Some are but certainly not all.

Well all of the ones in the thread I'd consider as good harems.

The goddess arc finally starts in volume 28. We're nearing the end.

Fuck yeah, I've been waiting for this for a very long time now. We'll finally be able to see the true best girl in action.

Lapis did win, but only after MC got free from all the demon shit. Lapis became god and had to go, but she won before, then MC lived so-so for a while, then he got rid of demon shit and he got married, it's never stated to whom. After all that, he can see Lapis in dreams and fucks with her all nigths

Did this end? I need to know how, after trans got rekt no one wanted to translate this, it was a fun ride with all the girls wanting the D but all of them still being civilized over the D

Not when Miku exists. I'd rather have the teacher, the trio, Artemisa or even fucking Ellen over her.

The best girl Mari is not even there

Yeah, it's been foreshadowed all throughout the series and the small glimpse back in volume 7.5 but yeah damn. Volume 28 eh... And to think Takehaya has said he'll write up at least 35+ volumes...

>tfw season 2 never

>35+ volumes
Dayum son that's a long ass light novel series.

The MEGA stopped being updated (unless you changed to another one). Are all of you reading through J-Novel club and paying the sub or what?

Premium member brutha, I've even bought all of the available Volumes on Amazon but my main problem is that there's no English Physical copies for me to collect. I'd import but it would be redundant id I couldn't read them

I buy the ebooks as they come out and download the prepubs.

>Physical copies
God I'd love for this to be. Maybe I'll print them out for myself for private use only but words cannot express how badly I want this.

And to Anti Magic Academy, has it been published in English yet?

Hard Mode should be if it's an actual harem and not just an over-the-top love triangle.

I wish it would get a physical release too, but unless the ebooks start selling better it's not gonna happen unfortunately.

No one posted this one yet.

Probably because all three of those girls are shit tier.

I'm so fukken jealous of Thai people getting these.

Hey hey, come on now. I may have qualms with how the story is written but each of Rudy's wives are great.

>civilized over the D
While I like family harems, I like the low key competitions while getting along a lot more.

Final volume will be out in this week, I am waiting for spoilers too.

I'm pretty sure it isn't actually the final volume. Next month a continuation starts with a new name and a new artist.

>bye bye campione world in the new LN illustration
That looks pretty final user.
The new one according the synopsis is a new setting with new characters. But the parallel world concept and the netherworld from campione could be involved.

Poco's art really has improved, his characters are still kind of anorexic but the variety of expressions and poses he can Illustrate has really improved all throughout the series.

>anorexic
Yeah no kidding man, Yurika is supposedly has the 3rd largest bust but that remains nowhere to be seen in the illustrations.

>3rd largest bust
Wait wat? Source, Citations please?

What came first though the girls measurements or poco's illustrations?

I stand corrected, she has the 2nd largest bust. Holy shit. She's deceptively flat, like I though Shizuka was at least a cup bigger than her.

Probably poco's illustrations.

>Kiriha is the tallest, biggest bust and widest hips
Good lord what did her father feed her underground?

Not that anyone remembers it.