What's up now white boy

What's up now white boy

Attached: 1515506348834.webm (640x800, 1.89M)

Around blacks...

why’s that monkey in a school and not a zoo. that’s assault by the way. No matter what was said. when they get close strike first.

link to vid

this. If a nigger stands like that near you, you get the fuck up.

I'd sue that nigger for everything he doesn't have

>literally just knocked his hat off
>white guy keeps talking as though nothing happened
I've been told lies about the strength gorillas possess.

I wonder if that guy thought about coming in the next day with a gun to even the score?

Why the fuck would he let him get that close and be so off guard? They go to the same school so he should know the nature of the beast by now.

isnt there a law where if someone strikes you twice you can use lethal force saying you were afraid for your life? lets give it to these noggs

White boy is dumb. You don't just sit there if someone is standing over you like that. You're asking to get hit.

We are taught that Africans are the same as us. Some people foolishly believe that those ape men are real people. It can be a fatal mistake at times.

he didn’t want to appear raycis. Kek
And I bet dollars to rice balls blackie was saying
> just stand up white boy just try it I’ll sit yo ass down fo ya

Obviously he knew that monkey. The monkey submitted after that Ownership look he gave! Good Monkey! He will whip that nigger straight in other classes.

I think the bigger problem is living in a bubble. That guy sitting down was never involved in a fight in his life. When that monkey confronted him he looks at him like deer in a headlights. Then fat boy slaps the shit out of him and he does nothing. He probably cried later on how can people be so cruel.

This is why young white men shoot up schools

This is the shit I do to whites that overstep their boundaries, I could get away with doing stuff like this to whites cause they fear me and I am more alpha then them and they know it. Easy for you whites to talk big here but irl yall wont even dare look at us. Keep in mind yall only safe cause we allow it.

Meanwhile when you get shot by the police and the was using the same argument you'd go full BLM. Pathetic.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Kek
Nigger

Christ it must suck having to live in the US.

Dude doesn't look that weak, could have decked that fat ape with ease if he tried. Too bad he's a massive pussy.

>expelled
>drug dealer
>life in prison
i just feel bad

Didn't even hit him hard enough to leave a bruise?

Thanks for showing how much of a coward yall are, i notice the whites that throw the n word any chance they get here are all weak shrimps andbeta virgins that would quake just by us looking at them. Lmao at you fail weak whites ill gladly knock you out and fuck your mom

You should get over whitey nigger look at how arabs keep your brothas in Libia you worthless nigger.

Attached: niggers.jpg (429x241, 24K)

Why are whites so cucked? Some guy gets in your fucking face and you continue to sit like a timid little soy boy. A real alpha would have stood up and told him to back the fuck off, ready for the first blow to dodge and follow up with a knock out punch.

Attached: white.jpg (590x719, 63K)

>This is the shit I do to whites
*including cops and people with guns

Attached: kek.jpg (991x656, 158K)

Not doing shit, little nigger.
Hope mommy loves this white supreme cock!!

Yeah but stop BULLYING people of the white race/.
That have caused you NO loss, and have caused you NO harm.
>Based realism.

>waaah waaah ah boo boo waaaah
Sticks and stones nigger.

>things you have never done but wished you had done

look at how pathetic your race is nigger look at their faces look at those pathetic terrified eyes arabs still do it right animals do belong in cages

Attached: pathetic niggers.jpg (800x533, 35K)

>call me the n word.
>can spell
Top bait kike, didn't know you cucks double as your wife's boyfriends stenographer as well.

Ssh.. the nigger will chimp out and swing in pain.

>doesn't retaliate
Haha, American "men"

Attached: 15109308369110.jpg (500x390, 24K)

t.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 82K)

never relax

You say something Evgeny? Sit down before I make you sit on the bottle

Attached: 1503306982132.webm (360x198, 141K)

OOGA BOOGA WAKANDA WOULD BE REAL IF NOT FOR WHITEY

meanwhile Arabs literally selling niggers for $100 in Libya

>Haha we bash you whites
>In controlled environments
>In areas where you have numerical superiority
>But not when we're on an equal level
>And not when you're actually paying attention

Yeah sure, cunt.

Attached: 1477139449077.png (633x972, 1.48M)

Hahaha, don't get too feisty, Ahmed, or we may deny you lowest tier manual labor work in some remote Siberian shithole and you'll have to die from a curable disease and poverty

Attached: youwillalwaysbe.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>bruise
>5 seconds
I don't think that's how bruises work

I would have killed that nigger on the spot.

the white guy called him a nigger so he was in the wrong here

Let me tell you a story from yesterday. Parked at a job site. Big fucking homeless looking nigger comes up to my vehicle. My window is down because I am smoking. He comes up and actually puts his fucking hands on my car, one on each side of the window and proceeded to say “hey my name is Eddie lemme tell ya about why I’m here” and before he could even finish I said Eddie get the fuck off of my car. He was taken aback and did. He said “is there something I should know.?...”..... “I carry a gun, Eddie, want to see?” Stop acting like you are some alpha gorilla when in reality you mother fuckers run scared when someone confronts you and calls you on your shit. That was the third time THIS YEAR ALONE that I have pulled a gun on one of you.

I’m not even kidding. If that nigger is within 21 feet you better have your fucking pistol ready to roll. DO NOT RELAX AROUND BLACKS.

Right because I go and get violent every time some nigger says cracker or some shit. They are just reactionary beasts with a thin skin and a hyper inflated ego.

if that nigger was white he would be in the special ed class, you all know it's true.

I always wondered why black women try to hook up with me at every bar I go to, seeing how niggers act when they anonymously give their thoughts compared to in public, I see why. Tyrone, tanisha wants someone who can provide stable meals and housing and doesn't fly off the handle and beat her when upset. I'm not into beastiality, but could have bleached the ghetto by now if I was, and I'm a fatass. Even a fatass honky can get sheboons coming up to them without effort, what's that say about you Tyrone?

White from the ghetto here. I've busted up enough of you to know you're crybabies because you didn't have a father. Wild swings from behind your shoulders lil bih. Learn how to fight.

I wouldn't go to that school tomorrow.

It's fine to hate niggers, but posting fake cringe stories on Sup Forums makes you look really fucking autistic.
>I pulled a gun on this nigger
>I stated fbi crime statistics
>all the white supremacists on the train started slow clapping

lol the white KEK was afraid of fight back

Have you never actually had to pull a gun on someone? You must live in a far nicer area than I do. Try working in a shitty city as a smoker. You will have all kinds of niggers trying to bum them off of you, and they get really offended when you deny them reparations. So I carry a gun to squash any issues resulting from me telling them to get fucked. Nowhere did I state any statistics from the FBI. Nowhere did anyone start clapping. Nice try though.

Attached: 2EC18FAD-2315-4297-97F6-8C32914B202F.jpg (837x1024, 44K)

I've had to draw on retarded homeless niggers before in the exact same situation. Clearly you don't work in a bad neighborhood.

Aww poor nigger can’t handle the oppression. Does it bother you to know that literally all white people talk about you guys this way when you aren’t around? When you see a random white person do you ever wonder when the last time they said nigger was? Probably three seconds after they saw you. Get triggered ape.

Come and try that shit in Romania faggot. I dare you.

LARPing as a basketball-american? spelling is too good, and not enough shuck-n-jive to be real ebonics. nice try, rabbi.