Why niggers are more violent

user in an earlier thread pointed out that niggers are far, far more violent towards animals and children. It wasn't something I ever thought about before, but after some research, can confirm its a thing. There are thousands of videos online of niggers torturing animals. The most famous nigger website is WorldStar, where every act of violence and cruelty in the ghetto is uploaded and makes niggers famous. We already know that Asians like to torture animals. Are whites the only race that has compassion for critters at all? We seem to have invented the whole idea of "keeping pets", which is looked down on in most non-white countries. Is there something genetic that allowes people to bond with animals like Aryans do?

Examples of nigger behavior:
i.4cdn.org/gif/1521605525147.webm
liveleak.com/view?i=4eb_1454570466
youtu.be/ICwI02_pXOI

Let's investigate the answer lads.

Attached: kitty arms.gif (400x290, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_lions_in_Europe
youtu.be/7kZTWchz-ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's definitely genetic. They all behave that way. Ever seen Africans give each other "a tire necklace"? Fucking savages.

Attached: file.png (470x526, 489K)

It's provably genetic. As in, we've found the genes. MOA-2, I want to say? They used to call it the "Thug Gene" but they renamed it to "Warrior Gene" to avoid offending blacks and liberals.

It's simply there, though. Blacks are genetically predisposed to violence, and only intense socialization can limit this behavior at all.

Their sociopathy towards animals... That's a bit more complex. Lower class people from harsh environments tend to be very cruel to animals.

My father was a hog farmer, and he would dip corn husks in kerosine and smack hogs on the balls for fun. The husk would gut them slightly and the kersoine would burn and they'd squeal and scream, and he'd just be laughing his ass off.

He lived a hard life, and harshness erodes your ability to feel for animals, especially if you're used to killing them regularly. I was never like that, though, despite growing up in that environment.

That part must be partially genetic and partially social.

Is there a source I can use to learn about that?

Northern Europe has very few natural predators that pose a threat to humans. Bears, wolves and... that's about it, save for a black widow or two.

Meanwhile in Africa you got lions, hyenas, elephants, hippos, crocodiles, cobras, scorpions and rhinos en masse. Basically, every animal can kill you if it wants to. It's no wonder they've developed little empathy towards animals over time.

I think it's more of a modern thing than it is a racial thing. Naturally third world citizens and pavement apes are slow to keep up. Lot's of old white people believe things that seem crazy today - dogs don't have souls, cats can't love, fish can't feel pain, etc.

>Warrior Gene
niggers only attack in groups and are the first to run away from a real threat, cowards that can only attack small defenseless creatures. subhuman scum

>Meanwhile in Africa you got lions, hyenas, elephants...
All of Europe's meg-fauna were hunted to extinction. There were lions in Europe up until the middle ages. There were Mastadon until the end of the ice age. Europeans were better tool makers, leader to more efficient hunting. Change in climate also killed off species, but they existed alongside early Europeans.

Attached: file.png (1024x875, 1.99M)

>The species survived in Bulgaria until the 4th or 3rd century BC, and in mainland Greece until about 100 AD
Learn something new on Sup Forums every day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_lions_in_Europe

Niggers are subhuman and they have sub optimal levels of empathy both for other animals and of course famously for each other.

>White Rhino

Which the wealthy will likely bid over to eat the dead flesh of a now extinct male populous.

Care for by BLACKS.

Attached: sudan-white-rhino-DSC_4822.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1024x560, 192K)

wtf i hate white people now

>Care for by BLACKS.
If whites weren't paying them to do it, they'd be poachers. Blacks are the reason those rhinos are extinct, not enough "rich whites" in the country to accomplish that.

Attached: file.png (1440x960, 2.68M)

The Chinese pay huge bucks for the powdered horns.

>i.4cdn.org/gif/1521605525147.webm
this seemed like a comedy movie scene

Letting chinks into Africa was a mistake.

Attached: empire_of_dust.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

How normal human beings react to a frozen cat:
youtu.be/7kZTWchz-ts

How niggers react to a frozen cat:

>My father was a hog farmer, and he would dip corn husks in kerosine and smack hogs on the balls for fun. The husk would gut them slightly and the kersoine would burn and they'd squeal and scream, and he'd just be laughing his ass off.
Your father's a nigger.

This. Europeans have a hunting and animistic/totemistic tribalism Africans could only dream of. clan of the short nosed cave bear, dire wol, Shelk, Wooly Rhino, mammut, saber toothed cats and spotted cave lions like Chavet Cave art.
Europeans were in tune with nature and animals.
Injuns wish they had a culture that old. The scoeningen spears from germany are 400K years old, and the oldest carving was lion Man in Germany.

Attached: lionmanright.jpg (680x1020, 50K)

>All of Europe's meg-fauna were hunted to extinction.
That's mostly a myth. Megafauna died off because of a radical change in climate at the end of the last Ice Age.

My kitty does this.

It wasn't hunting they all got sent to the arena to prize fight for the Romans. Only the bears and dogs were worth a damn.

>and the oldest carving was lion Man in Germany
Werewolves also originated in Germany.
European man and nature are intertwined.

>The scoeningen spears from germany are 400K years old
400 THOUSAND fucking years old... our ancestors were making tools and art -- a lion man, basically a cave man "meme" -- 400 thousands fucking years ago. So basically, caves in Europe were like Sup Forums for cave people. They'd make animal people statues and do puppet show shitposting in the light of the fire, while obsessively made better spears in the back of the cave.

Attached: Lionman-Sparde.jpg (680x1020, 216K)

It is called MAO-A, Monoamine oxidase A. Thug gene is the better name, it does not control violent tendencies per se but 'self control', whether you are able to repress your initial emotional response to a situation (be it good or bad) and run a more measured, well-thought response or not. Only upsode of the gene is slightly better i stinctive reaction times to threats. Also explains why nigs generally fail at life. Look up those experiments where children were offered some candy under the premise that they would receive even more candy if they could control themselves to wait and not eat the first candy they had received. Patience in this experiment has been directly correlated with later 'success' in life.

Btw naturally we all do have this gene but niggers have a certain variant of it with different activity compared to, let's say, Europeans.

>we wuz cave posters
Retard stormfags are no different from niggers

>8 hours of a guy talking like a cartoon villain
No thanks

>8 hours
Are you in the wrong thread?

11 times higher

Attached: maoa_genes.jpg (1136x2200, 812K)

>he would dip corn husks in kerosine and smack hogs on the balls for fun

Attached: reading-thissub-as-a-noob-what-the-fuck-am-i-26359053.png (500x399, 67K)

I didn't used to believe the meme but I had a bad experience and I saw the light

Attached: 1322796219001.png (500x382, 57K)

>cunt