South Africa

let me be VERY FUCKING CLEAR right now

the real reason we have A DUTY to take in persecuted South Africans (of any fucking colour) is because (and ignorant leftists don't know this) SOUTH AFRICA IS A PART OF THE COMMONWEALTH

WE WILL FAST TRACK VISAS FOR PERSECUTED FARMERS AND YOU WILL FUCKING DEAL WITH IT YOU IGNORANT HYPOCRITICAL SCUMBAG TRAITOROUS CUNTS

Attached: Commonwealth-wide.jpg (1598x899, 186K)

All commonwealth gets fast track then.

Incoming poos

>(of any fucking colour)

Attached: WHY.jpg (399x388, 24K)

Indians aren't facing persecution
but still poo's are a higher priority then fuckin middle eastern scum

and yet we take those fuckeres in by the thousands while our mates in south africa suffer

it makes me fucking sick

when it comes to the commonwealth yes color is irrelevant

Attached: 1520335694528.jpg (645x729, 122K)

Need I remind you if you left the commonwealth you would be annexed by USA or Russia

Better to kick the niggers out of the caribbean and do land reform there. White south Africans could get some farmland in The New white caribbean.

You're not thinking long term if you think letting some rats flee the ship does anyone a lick of good.

Isn't your Home Affairs Minister already working on it?

Attached: boer-chan.jpg (540x960, 62K)

We should also take Afrikaners. We could send them to Scotland.
Wrong.

i actually think British niggers are cool

Large numbers of Indians are here already!!!
And they're immigrants, not refugees being persecuted, like these poor Boers.

Man, i hope everyone can see the utter hypocrisy of the left, and i hope it redpills quite a few.

>NOT THOSE REFUGEES
the redpills are spreading like an airborne virus mate

Thanks for calling us rats my friend. These rats want nothing more than be part of a fair country where our families are safe, and our hard work doesnt end up in some crooked politicians pocket

Helow commenwelth fren

Omg please .

Attached: 1520887898871.jpg (448x328, 16K)

you're welcome in this thread street shitter

Attached: nolzy.jpg (1200x600, 143K)

Man's not hot
Helo fren

Attached: 687009da916749d7ec86339e456309a7.jpg (1200x1125, 142K)

>(((of any fucking colour)))

Indians here arent actually a problem, they work hard and integrate well.
The Pakistanis are the problem and we should deny them any access

Oy, your a good fuckin cunt Nolzy, never forget it. Fuck the UN and their leaders that are letting a bunch of fuckin Bantus parade around the desecrated corpses of two commonwealth countries.

Makes me pic related mad

Attached: 1504311108689.jpg (500x500, 78K)

>(of any fucking colour)
We have enough African gangs already mate.

Pakistanis are just muslim indians

Attached: 1521564011066.png (800x2048, 357K)

>from Somalia and Sudan

Agreed Britbro, Sikh are alright, but Muslims and by extension anything involved with the Pakistanis needs to be put onto a derelict ship and torpedoed out at sea.

I'm totally against fleeing my problems, but if I get island real estate in exchange fuck that i'm in.

Is the Australian media actually against this?

I'm proud of you guys. Jacinda the commie wont address what is going on at all.

When civil war breaks out, I hope the western nations wake the fuck up and we start to slot floppies at a rate that would make Adolf Hitler roll in his grave.

Colonials welcome.
The colonized can stay right the fuck where they belong.

our immigration minister is very much for it and he has dealt with harsh criticism from the media to which he replied "you're dead to me"

its an issue of normies not understanding that south africa is a commonwealth nation so they get this idea that
>you want white immigrants but not black ones
which is not the issue

Attached: 1518142654427.jpg (462x564, 32K)

you mistakenly believe that trudeau and our somalian immigration minister will let anybody in if they aren't chinks or mudslimes

We only want whites OP you green voting CUNT.

>wtf i love safas now

There is much reason in his sayings
Reminder to my fellow leafs that you can and should write your MP about helping South African refugees.