JoJo

Things you really want to see on the Vento Aureo anime?

This is pretty obvious, but I would really like to see a hype King Crimson version of the opening.

And maybe following the Fibonacci sequence, we get 5 openings

Other urls found in this thread:

paintschainer.preferred.tech/index_en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A-mMhjRwiho
youtu.be/liiSRrYawA4
youtube.com/watch?v=WPZVGpvHdtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ULFZVBa2Zgo
youtube.com/watch?v=dCOqaz101Cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just want a part 5 anime, period.

I want to see this natural conclusion.

What if it's full CGI?

>Things you really want to see on the Vento Aureo anime?

I enjoyed Sidonia. I'd live.

Suicide

I want more meme scenes, like Rohan's dance.

But the CGI in the openings are good.

I want the Giorno and Mista scene after the White Album fight to be 10 seconds longer.

Part 5 gets animated, but that isn't included. What do you do?

Drop it right there and then I am done with David.

Different studio. Also you know, they made it over the course of several months and it only lasts 2 minutes

It will probably be gayer than the manga. Like the Joseph/Abdul scene.

Let's colorize Araki doodles
paintschainer.preferred.tech/index_en.html

Kamikaze Douga is already working on on poputepipikku.
They're pretty busy.

Hello friends. I just finished JoJo's Part 3 last night and I'd say I enjoyed most of it.
I'm currently downloading Part 4. Does it retain the same "villian of the week" style that 3 had?

3 and onward is all MOTW
He keeps improving the formula though

It's a bit different, but it gets better.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-mMhjRwiho

Read the manga.
Holy shit

I want a fanfiction tier scene of kid Giorno tripping on something in the street. Dio and Pucci help him get back up, he thanks them, and goes back on his way.

Why would Pucci and Dio be in Italy?

Isn't pucci an italian name?
Also Dio had to fuck Giorno's mother somewhere.

I bit the inside of my cheeks a few times doing this. This is hard.

Pucci was born in Florida.
Dio fucked Giorno's mom(who was Japanese) in Egypt, then she returned to Japan.
After Haruno was born, she went to Italy.
You are welcome, speed-reader kun.

It has been ages for me. But still appreciated.

>paintschainer.preferred.tech/index_en.html

If DP teams up with ORAnge to do it, i don't have a problem with that.

qt

I really hope the opening is made in such a way that if you skip over parts of it
1. The stong still flows naturally
2. The implications become much more dismal.
ie. There's a part where Giorno/Bruno and Trish are in an elevator together and the scene shifts into one where Bruno and Giorno are looking for the Boss. But when you skip the scene it goes from Trish being right behind them to disappearing completely.

I want some filler for Giorno doing normal stuff with the crew apart from back to back battles. Same thing for Trish.

I will riot if Urban or doremi don't get a sketch in next Volume
People who post this panel should be banned.
I liked the idea an user posts months ago that the lyric should be able to be "skipped" to form a different meaning. Same song, but condensed down it becomes much darker.
I dig the elevator idea though.

Araki wtf

Cool.

>tfw no Josuke gf for snuggling her hair

>King Crimson Version
>Opening starts
>Immediately ends
also this

I want the anime to improve on the manga outside of having moving pictures and actually make Giorno into a character.

also meticulously drawn mista knuckles

4 hours and still lack of based hairposter

Giorno needs a godly VA to bring out his character

Who can be better than convicted pedophile?

>From here on out, in JoJolion, I plan to focus on the Higashikata family in more detail. But it won't be linked to Part 4 in any way. People keep asking me when Kishibe Rohan will appear, so let me answer that question: he won't. (Laugh) That is absolutely set in stone. Another weird mangaka will appear, though.

>Another weird mangaka will appear, though

WHO IS HE

I can't think of anyone, honestly.
DP will find a way though.

youtu.be/liiSRrYawA4

He forgot

Joshu.
That's why he's been on the quiet in the two week gap, busy drawing doujins of him type B NTRing Yasuho away from Gappy.

I unironically want to be ravaged by Joshu in the filthiest, most depraved way possible!

I want Giorno to appear in Jojolion but both won't happen.

Get some real taste in men.

Boring

They have to make this scene longer, give it some more impact, and holy fuck this would make part 5 best animated part PERIOD

Polnareff had a hard life.

Definitely, Bruno and Abbacchio's deaths need that quality too

That's a very smug Diavolo.

A soundtrack that isn't generic garbage like part 3 and 4 would be nice. It'd be great if it actually respected the manga style unlike part 4's anime. DP also needs to learn to not rush through scenes so quickly.
Romi Park

I would not mind in the least if they edited/slightly changed the finale of part 5 (with Araki's approval) to make it less of an anticlimactic clusterfuck

Romi Park would fit Narancia better.

I want Narancia to get a male VA so there's no le trap memeing.

I love Part 5 so much I'm probably gonna cry if it gets announced.

I want 7-page muda to be 1 minute long!

your mom is generic garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=WPZVGpvHdtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ULFZVBa2Zgo
Compare those tracks. Battle Tendency's soundtrack had STYLE and ENERGY. It fit JoJo well. Part 4's anime soundtrack is 99% boring orchestral shit that you hear in every other anime.

Is 36 Kars on Mars canon?

I just pre-ordered the new kira figure, it looks so fucking rad.
Now I just need a killer queen SAS or something.

What does it look like?

Well Lotus Juice is cheating. How many tracks did he do for Battle Tendency and the early parts in general? How often did they even play that amazing thing?

Phantom Blood OST is also severely underrated.

Unfortunately Japan loves women VAs for male characters too old to have them like Goku.

How big do you think are the 36 dicks of 36 Kars combined is?

This one.
I love users doing stand's poses and I almost came the first time I saw it.

He did most, if not all of Battle Tendency's OST. That song in particular was played a bunch of times. If he had returned for part 3 and 4 then I guarantee more people would've forgiven the bad animation.
This
youtube.com/watch?v=dCOqaz101Cc

Oh man, that's awesome. Wish I had one. I like Kira way too much.

What do you think the nature of Joseph's affair was with Tomoko? Her reaction to Jotaro gives the impression that it was more than a one night affair, but not a long term relationship. It's also very likely Joseph lied to her about being married with children and probably broke it off before she suspected anything. Whether he knew she was pregnant with his child when he broke it off is up for debate, but given Joseph's relationship with children and child rearing in general I think he would of at least provided some discreet support over the years if he knew. He's not the type to intentionally be a deadbeat dad. Now did Joseph break it off because he got what he wanted and decided to scram like a manipulative asshole, or was there an element of guilt and he caught himself realizing what he was doing? That one may be more tricky.

Did Araki predict dabbing?

Was Yukako the first yandere written in manga?

>tfw still havent read part 5 and beyond because i can only find with the 2-page format and it hurts my eye

you get used to it faggot. Just download the Jojo's colored adventure of part 5 for good translations and go fucking read

A shame this pose was cut from the anime.
You can read the black and white scans which is single paged. It looks way better than the colored scans as well.

>jojo
>with no colours

are you fucking insane?

>Jojo
>With colours
Fucking newfags

Are you? Fuck the plastic ass colored scans. B/W looks great, it's a manga for fucks sake.

Faggot.

Ew, he likes black and white! Hahaha!

Black and white has better scene composition and view, and colour makes it easier to understand what is what and is good for action scenes with tons of movement.
Double pages look a lot better in black and white, while small scenes look better with colors.

Natsuki Hanae would be nice

Oh god, what happened to her eyes?

your mom is a newfag

W-WAIT, IS JYNX FROM LOL BASED ON JOLYNE?
FUCK NOOOOOOOO

Color is good when the badass Araki does it. Shueisha's JoJo coloring looks like something done by a braindead nigger. The white man reads JoJo in B/W, the nigger reads JoJo in color.

yeah ok uncle sam

Say none of the Jojos had Stands or Hamon. Which one do you think would be the strongest? Who'd be the weakest?

Jonathan and jotaro will be the strongest.
Gappy is fast as fuck and knows a bunch of good CQC moves.
Johnny is a fucking cripple